Page 38 of 68
« First < 283435363738 3940414248 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson requests trade
Trent Green GOAT 09:06 AM 01-28-2021
https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamSchef...80509094774374
[Reply]
penguinz 04:22 PM 02-01-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
Jesus. Do some research before spouting off terrible takes. The owner promised him and then went back on what he said- on his word. You've been in this thread whining about Watson on virtually every page. One would think you can read some of the posts in here and learn about the history as it relates to Watson and McNair.
I have seen nothing that actually shows that as being accurate. I have seen people say he was told this but no actual quotes or audio.

If they did promise him this then they are dumber than people currently think they are.

As far as terrible takes... You are not one to talk. 95% of all your takes in every thread you post are laughable.
[Reply]
mkp785 04:34 PM 02-01-2021
Originally Posted by penguinz:
I have seen nothing that actually shows that as being accurate. I have seen people say he was told this but no actual quotes or audio.

If they did promise him this then they are dumber than people currently think they are.

As far as terrible takes... You are not one to talk. 95% of all your takes in every thread you post are laughable.

Again, your lack of reading shows its ugly head. Scroll back a few posts and take a look at what turtle posted. Your blind hate of Watson is clouding your already shakey football related posts in this thread.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 04:34 PM 02-01-2021
Man, bunch of motherfuckers around here today are SAUCY.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:38 PM 02-01-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Man, bunch of motherfuckers around here today are SAUCY.
That's what happens when your team makes it to their second Super Bowl in as many years. It's frustrating.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 04:40 PM 02-01-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
That's what happens when your team makes it to their second Super Bowl in as many years. It's frustrating.
It's not like regular saucy, it's like SALTY, SPICY, SAUCY. Like New Orleans roux.

You'd think we were the Houston Texans fan board or something.

Everybody lighten up.

WE'RE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL. AGAIN!

Heater on the bus is kickin'. Just sayin'.
[Reply]
mkp785 04:40 PM 02-01-2021
Fuck Tom Brady.

I think we all can agree on that.
[Reply]
penguinz 04:40 PM 02-01-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
Again, your lack of reading shows its ugly head. Scroll back a few posts and take a look at what turtle posted. Your blind hate of Watson is clouding your already shakey football related posts in this thread.
I asked for a quote or video from the Owner saying this. Not from someone on this site saying he said it.

So you need to worry about your lack of reading comprehension.

I do not have blind hate of Watson. I just do not see him as a top 5 QB because he isn't close.

Many here seem to have blind love for him.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:42 PM 02-01-2021
It's not like regular saucy, it's like SALTY, SPICY, SAUCY. Like New Orleans roux.

Everybody lighten up.

People just aren't happy unless we're losing in the divisional round to the Colts.
[Reply]
mkp785 04:46 PM 02-01-2021
Originally Posted by penguinz:
I asked for a quote or video from the Owner saying this. Not from someone on this site saying he said it.

So you need to worry about your lack of reading comprehension.

I do not have blind hate of Watson. I just do not see him as a top 5 QB because he isn't close.

Many here seem to have blind love for him.
No. We're realists.

Josh Allen is a nowhere near the QB that Watson is. Neither is Mayfield or Kyler Murray.

You don't wanna call it blind hate. I haven't even spent that much time in this thread but everytime I'm in here no matter what page I land on-here's you comparing him to Cassell or something similar.
[Reply]
Skyy God 04:49 PM 02-01-2021
Watson is 100% warranted for trying to get away from this Easterby psycho.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sta...by-is-unhinged
[Reply]
Bill Brasky 04:51 PM 02-01-2021

Everybody lighten up.

Football message boards are srs bizness
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:53 PM 02-01-2021
Watson should dress up as the devil Chris Pontius style and parade around Texans hq.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:55 PM 02-01-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Watson should dress up as the devil Chris Pontius style and parade around Texans hq.
Just start sporting some Blackcraft gear around the stadium.
[Reply]
Skyy God 04:58 PM 02-01-2021
Just start sporting some BLM gear around the stadium.
FYP
[Reply]
mkp785 05:00 PM 02-01-2021
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
FYP
Wear these for his workouts.
Attached: Screenshot_20210201-125943_Chrome.jpg (53.8 KB) 
[Reply]
Page 38 of 68
« First < 283435363738 3940414248 > Last »
Up