ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 38 of 379
« First < 283435363738 394041424888138 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 07:03 PM 01-19-2020
Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 07:34 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
That could work. . Of course, the titans were on the end of a brutal 4 week road trip. With henry hobbled by a ridiculous workload. With play callers who refused to call uncle, and refs who had been told to get the chiefs to the super bowl.

I really should have listened to you guys. John Q Public likes to watch finesse teams on the big stage
Surprise surprise, you’re a fucking sore loser

Have fun watching the Super Bowl from afar. You won’t come close for another two decades.
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 07:34 PM 01-20-2020
That could work. . Of course, the titans were on the end of a brutal 4 week road trip. With henry hobbled by a ridiculous workload. With play callers who refused to call uncle, and refs who had been told to get the chiefs to the super bowl.

I really should have listened to you guys. John Q Public likes to watch finesse teams on the big stage
Our finesse team just bullied you. :-)
[Reply]
Jeff.Fisher 07:35 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by rydogg58:
It's about time you came around and started seeing things our way. We're a pretty smart bunch, and obviously, our team wasn't as soft as yours. There's plenty of room on this wagon for you. Jump on anytime you like, you don't have to ask permission.

*pats the empty seat next to me* Come on Jeffy Boy, climb aboard!
Well i did spend a few years building the rams for that little boy to come in and take the credit. I guess i could help the chiefs get over the hump
[Reply]
8taylor2 07:35 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Dude, do you need someone to talk to? Or a hug?

It's a online message board with thousands upon thousands of posters from all walks of life. Filled with ego and bravado and satire and exaggeration. Don't get so bent out of shape and feel the need to play 'defender of the realm.' It'll make it a lot easier when someone here eventually wishes AIDS upon you or implores you to drink antifreeze.

We appreciate your thoughts on the 49ers and your contribution. Stick around.
I'm not bent out of shape, if he chooses to be a scum bag human, he is more than welcome to do so, but I'm going to call him out on it. He can wish AIDS upon me or tell me to kill myself, I won't be phased by it, but I'm not going to stand around and not say anything when I see someone being a piece of ****.
[Reply]
Jeff.Fisher 07:36 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefs=Good:
Our finesse team just bullied you. :-)
No argument here
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:37 PM 01-20-2020

[Reply]
Halfcan 07:37 PM 01-20-2020
I see this game going like this.. mahomes will drive the field, but the physical 9er defense will buckle down in the red zone, holding the chiefs to field goals. K.C.'s speed becomes less of a threat in the red zone where the field shrinks, and that physicality of the 49ers will tip the scales in their favor. Finesse teams tend to be flashy between the 20's then stall out before punching it in.

I see the 9ers up 14-10 at halftime, and winning 28 - 24. With the chiefs getting 8 field goals
Could we get a thread ban for this pos troll. This next two weeks is about the Chiefs- not the stupid Titan trolls.

Please thread bad this idiot. :-)
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:40 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Could we get a thread ban for this pos troll. This next two weeks is about the Chiefs- not the stupid Titan trolls.

Please thread bad this idiot. :-)
Seconded.
[Reply]
rydogg58 07:43 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by 8taylor2:
I'm not bent out of shape, if he chooses to be a scum bag human, he is more than welcome to do so, but I'm going to call him out on it. He can wish AIDS upon me or tell me to kill myself, I won't be phased by it, but I'm not going to stand around and not say anything when I see someone being a piece of ****.
You better get those typing fingers limbered up and loose. You're going to be doing a lot of typing if that's the case. It gets a little crazy in here, you may just want to delete your account and walk away.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:44 PM 01-20-2020
No doubt the Niner rushing attack is a juggernaut, more potent overall than just Henry by far... they’ve been burying teams with it all season

Spags needs to cycle through the front 7 masterfully, keep them fresh so they’re not gassed out chasing all that speed... contain that deep corp and I have NO doubt Mahomes and co can set a pace the Niners O can’t match

Patrick > Jimmy

QB’s > RB’s
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 07:46 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by 8taylor2:
You sure made a difference by responding, keyboard warrior. The ChiefsPlanet space is safer today thanks to your valiant efforts.
[Reply]
8taylor2 07:46 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by rydogg58:
You better get those typing fingers limbered up and loose. You're going to be doing a lot of typing if that's the case. It gets a little crazy in here, you may just want to delete your account and walk away.
If this boards idea of a good time is wishing injury on players, then yea, I probably will.
[Reply]
MOARGore 07:47 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by Coach:
Garopollo doesn't scare me. If San Francisco has a QB that is either Watson, Jackson, or Mahomes, then that's one thing. But they don't.

Garoppolo doesn't make a lot of eye-popping off-schedule plays like those guys, but he's very accurate, he has a quick release, and he's clutch on 3rd down.

I see people saying just stack the box and make him beat you.

He can pick apart man defense if that's the strategy.

I think with any good QB (and playcaller), you can't sit in the same look all game long unless the front is just winning consistently at the line of scrimmage.
[Reply]
8taylor2 07:48 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
You sure made a difference by responding, keyboard warrior. The ChiefsPlanet space is safer today thanks to your valiant efforts.
Never claimed I made a difference. I'm just not a bitch, unlike you.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 07:49 PM 01-20-2020

Ok. That’s it. Time to Romper Room and MU this motherfucker.
[Reply]
Page 38 of 379
« First < 283435363738 394041424888138 > Last »
Up