ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 38 of 163
« First < 283435363738 394041424888138 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Major Update on Tyreek Hill [old thread, don't freak out]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:44 AM 04-24-2019

Today at 3:00, Steve will be holding a press conference regarding the criminal investigation involving Tyreek Hill and Crystal Espinal. This will be held in our 4th floor conference room.

— Johnson County KS DA (@JohnsonCoDA) April 24, 2019

From @NFLTotalAccess: The latest on #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill... pic.twitter.com/5xEpODrhuf

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 25, 2019

[Reply]
staylor26 02:19 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
I cant think of a single incident like this.
Because there isn’t.

It’s completely different when you have a victim pointing fingers.
[Reply]
srvy 02:19 PM 04-24-2019
Cant see how league could suspend when they dont know who committed the possible crime.
[Reply]
carcosa 02:20 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
So why even have a press conference if nobody is going to get arrested or charged? Seems like a true attention whoring moment going on here.
Cops and prosecutors friggin love being on TV
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:20 PM 04-24-2019
Specifically like this? Of course not.

But players get investigated by police, charges are not filed, and the player still gets suspended all the time.

The NFL doesn't have any burden of proof beyond public perception and dealing with the NFLPA.
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:20 PM 04-24-2019
The only similar precedent I can recall was Roethlisberger getting suspended in that rape thing. But then it was pretty apparent that Roethlisberger was the sole suspect. This is different because there are multiple suspects, and most likely only one of them is guilty.
[Reply]
JakeF 02:20 PM 04-24-2019
If Tyreek Hill is the prime suspect the information will get out. Some detective will purposely leak to punish a person they can't charge. Police do it all the time, they go to people's place of work and sabotage their career if they can't charge them.
[Reply]
tmax63 02:20 PM 04-24-2019
"For the Good of the Shield"
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:20 PM 04-24-2019
Zeke was suspended 6 games for doing nothing
[Reply]
Red Dawg 02:20 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
The Player's Association will have a field day if Goodell tries to hand down any kind of significant suspension for this.
And they will lose. Goodell's power is absolute and it's been proven in court.
[Reply]
Dayze 02:20 PM 04-24-2019
the child is safe and living with Marcus Peters.
there's no hitting going on in any part of Marcus' life.
[Reply]
keg in kc 02:21 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Then it's going to be up to the NFLPA to earn their dues money. He's not even named in the case, I see no way or reason to suspend him.
That right there is my point.

A lot of assumption going on here, when one possibility is that he may not have done anything at all, or had anything at all to do with any of it.

Why are we assuming he's guilty of something, and why do some folks seem resigned to, or even hopeful for, a suspension?

I feel like I should add: if he did do something, he should fucking burn for it. It's a child.
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:21 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:

But players get investigated by police, charges are not filed, and the player still gets suspended all the time.

The NFL doesn't have any burden of proof beyond public perception and dealing with the NFLPA.
Roethlisberger is the only one I remember, and Goodell faced a backlash over that. Who were some others?
[Reply]
FAX 02:21 PM 04-24-2019
"So it could have been Tyreek? Is that what you're saying without saying it? Is that right? Can you confirm that I can confirm that fact?"

Jesus. Take a civics 101 class or GTFO.

FAX
[Reply]
staylor26 02:21 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:

But those situations had victims who were accusing them.

That makes this a much different situation.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 02:21 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
If his fiancé did it and Reek says she did it but she and her parents are claiming she didn't do it, then what's your reaction?
Then she's a fucking shitbag and she should be in prison, and he should not be showing up in public places with her.
[Reply]
Page 38 of 163
« First < 283435363738 394041424888138 > Last »
Up