ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 38 of 105
« First < 283435363738 394041424888 > Last »
Hall of Classics>101 random roasts by misc Roastmasters - Thread #2
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

73. Mr Flopnuts
(by Iowanian)
Spoiler!

72. patteeu (by frazod)
Spoiler!

71. Bob Dole
Spoiler!

70. Sweet Daddy Hate/Raised On Riots/Darth CarlSatan (roasted by Clay)
Spoiler!

69.Setsuna (by rico)
Spoiler!

68. Burt (by J Diddy)
Spoiler!

67. petez28 (by PGM)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Saul Good 08:04 PM 06-27-2013
Originally Posted by rico:
Kind of what I've been wondering....the people who seem the most inclined to being upset have been roasted (as far as I can think of, anyways). I have no guesses. There is one person who I want to see blasted...but I'm just waiting to see if it happens.
If you want me to consider someone, shoot me a PM or something. As it sits, I'm not planning on doing any more. If I do, it's one more, and it's not getting posted here. I'll e-mail it to a few posters who I don't think will release it to the board... Most likely, I won't even do that much.

The paparazzi have convinced themselves that they're the real stars of the show. Fuck 'em...
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:59 PM 06-27-2013
Kind of what I've been wondering....the people who seem the most inclined to being upset have been roasted (as far as I can think of, anyways). I have no guesses. There is one person who I want to see blasted...but I'm just waiting to see if it happens.
:-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:01 PM 06-27-2013
I may have a rico roast yet in me
[Reply]
tooge 10:07 PM 06-27-2013
Send me a copy Saul. I'll keep it to myself. Thx
[Reply]
rico 10:17 PM 06-27-2013
Originally Posted by PGM:
I may have a rico roast yet in me
Duuuudely, I'm not the one I want to see blasted.

I think I mentioned a couple days ago...this guy hasn't even been mentioned by anyone...not even in a reply or anything. I don't think he even checks into this thread. He is the reason I don't check into a megathread that should be of great interest to me. I am just waiting to see if anyone has noticed some of the same things about this guy, that secretly irks me. The only person I've seen lay into him was Dane...my God that was fun.
[Reply]
tooge 10:25 PM 06-27-2013
So who u thinkin Rico?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:26 PM 06-27-2013
Where's my fucking PM?
[Reply]
Direckshun 10:29 PM 06-27-2013
C'mon, Saul. You must continue this thread.

Look past Phobia's shit and think of the greater good. Your roasts have me rolling.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:36 PM 06-27-2013
I didn't roast #70 to not see this get finished.

Get to it bitch.

I'll pitch in with a few more.

[Reply]
Phobia 11:33 PM 06-27-2013
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
Phobia can **** himself. Seriously.
Hey, guess what there, patteeu Jr. I. do. not. care. what. you. think.

Sign up for facebook and friend Richard Hootiman. Stay in touch, bruh. I don't care.

If you're trying to irritate me, keep working. I don't really care how you treat me. I'm more interested in how you interact with everybody else and you seem to be fine in that department. So, keep doing your roasts and don't worry about me. I'll be here but you and I are square. Let that go. No sweat here, SaulG. Have fun. Let the rest of the small stuff go.
[Reply]
rico 12:25 AM 06-28-2013
Originally Posted by tooge:
So who u thinkin Rico?
Well personally, I've got one done and ready to go. It's not as long as the 2 Hootie ones (promise) and it's not a 3rd attempt at Hootie. It's someone else. I'll probably post it tomorrow sometime.

However, I'm not going to write one pertaining to the dude I referenced earlier who drives me nuts. I literally want to sit back and see if anyone else notices what I do about the guy... I'm not going to suggest anything to anyone in terms of who to roast...just going to sit back and watch to see if the dude gets blasted. The one I post tomorrow is not going to be about this guy.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:28 AM 06-28-2013
post it NOW
[Reply]
J Diddy 12:32 AM 06-28-2013
I think it's me. He hit me with the kid gloves thinking that's what I need. If it is post away. I'm a big boy.
[Reply]
rico 12:36 AM 06-28-2013
Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER:
post it NOW
Meh, ok. I didn't even know you guys were still awake.

J Diddy: Not you. I don't dislike you. Not to mention, you have been mentioned and have responded quite a bit in these threads...this person hasn't been mentioned or responded.
[Reply]
J Diddy 12:39 AM 06-28-2013
Meh, ok. I didn't even know you guys were still awake.

J Diddy: Not you. I don't dislike you. Not to mention, you have been mentioned and have responded quite a bit in these threads...this person hasn't been mentioned or responded.
I think I'm saul's ace and is afraid to hurt my feelings

This is a roast thread. Nothing should be taken serious
[Reply]
Page 38 of 105
« First < 283435363738 394041424888 > Last »
Up