ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 38 of 56
« First < 283435363738 3940414248 > Last »
Media Center>Soprano's Season 6 discussion.........
Kylo Ren 02:35 PM 02-02-2006
My wife and I are excited about the upcoming season of Sopranos. We've been waiting for about 2 years for this next season. This show is addictive.

Originally, I missed the first few episodes of season one. I've never seen them. But HBO has been showing all of the Sopranos episodes in order lately. I started watching every episode, starting with season one, episode one about a month and a half ago. It's been great. I watch it every weekday night at 7pm. I'm picking up allot of stuff that I missed the first time around. Also, seeing the entire series from the beginning, in order, episode after episode is really making things more clear. There were some things that I was foggy about. There's such a long offseason between seasons that you can forget important details sometimes. The timing will be just right. I should finish the final episode just prior to March when the new season starts. I can't wait.

Discuss.......

After reading another Soprano's thread, the topic of SPOILERS came up. So I thought there should be some RULES about spoilers for this thread.

I would say that one should read and post at your own risk. We will bump this thread to the top after each episode and have a discussion of that episode. I don't know how you can have a discussion without revealing spoilers. I don't even know why they'd be considered spoilers if the episode has already aired and most of America has seen it. So, if you want to post a "spoiler warning" in your post, that's fine. But if you don't, no one should complain. If you haven't see the current episode, you should not read this thread until you have.

With that said, if you have some inside information about an upcoming episode that would be a spoiler, you SHOULD NOT post that on this thread. I can't imagine that happening, because the Soprano's producers gaurd their secrets like Fort Knox. But, if you know something about an upcoming episode, keep it to yourself until after the episode airs. This is really common sense stuff, but I thought it should be spelled out just to keep arguments to a minimum.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:28 AM 05-21-2007
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
You want predictions?
AJ's relationship with his squeeze ends with him heartbroken and he tries to pull a Merideth Grey in the pool.
I rock!!
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:31 AM 05-21-2007
Originally Posted by eazyb81:
Are they really going to try and go through with a war while finishing all these storylines in just 2 episodes? I hope it doesn't get rushed in the final shows.

That Coco chump really needed to get whacked, that was BS what he did. I know he's a made guy, but Tony's a boss - you just can't cross that line.

I'm not sure what the deal is with Phil and his crew, it seems like they are just dying to go to war, which is dumb. I despise that one little weasel that was in the restaurant when Tony stomped out Coco - I wish T would have put one through his head.

I'm guessing that Sil will be voice his displeasure with Tony in the next episode because Tony is letting personal feelings and vendettas get in the way of business, which hurts everyone else in his crew. Same reason why Carmine Lupertazzi was so eager to squash the beef between Tony and Phil.
Publically laughing at Tony in a meeting. Then one of his crew makes a comment to spunk on his daughters face. In the show and in real life that will get you trouble. Especially where image and "face" are the respect in which you operate.
[Reply]
Wile_E_Coyote 12:12 PM 05-25-2007
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
I actually gave a small cheer when AJ was sitting on the diving board...I was pretty disappointed that Tony showed up to save him. Can't stand that kid.
When Tony jumped in the pool, the thought crossed my mind he just might shorten the lenght of the rope. I must hate AJ alot to think his dad would off him
[Reply]
FD 01:57 PM 05-25-2007
Originally Posted by Wile_E_Coyote:
When Tony jumped in the pool, the thought crossed my mind he just might shorten the lenght of the rope. I must hate AJ alot to think his dad would off him
well also he did almost the exact same thing last week

its interesting his contrasting reactions to the two situations, chris and aj both seemed to parallel each other as tony's screw-up son, one in each family, but he offed chris and didnt hesitate for a second to jump in and save aj
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 06:45 PM 05-25-2007
Originally Posted by eazyb81:
Are they really going to try and go through with a war while finishing all these storylines in just 2 episodes?
My guess, a little off the wall, but......

Tony goes to the Feds, gives them what they need to take out Phil and takes the family into the witness protection program.

Otherwise, not sure how they're gonna due justice to a gangland war in two episodes....
[Reply]
Otter 01:44 AM 06-01-2007
SPOILERS...SPOILERS

The script may have leaked out for the the 2nd to the last episode of the Sopranos "Blue Comet". No way to verify whether or not it's 100% correct but I'd be willing to bet it's pretty damn close if not right on.

Read at your own risk. Highlight to read:

Silvio finds out from a cop-contact of his that Paulie has flipped, and that it happened off-screen, shortly before season 6b started. He tells Tony about it at the Bing, followed by a long conversation about how they are going to handle the situation. This is what is meant by “He’s playing both sides of the fence” from the previews. Tony reveals to Silvio that he was considering killing Paulie on the boat in “Remember When”, and regrets not doing it when he had the chance. Silvio gives Tony a weird look because he’s not sure why Tony would have wanted to kill Paulie, since he hadn’t known he flipped, he wouldn’t have had any other good reason. This leads to an argument, in which Silvio begins questioning Tony’s leadership and the amount that he cares about looking out for his crew. Tony explodes, and ends up hitting Silvio. Silvio turns back around and hits Tony, and as Tony falls backwards, Silvio realizes what he’s done and runs out of the Bing.

Phil decides to retaliate for the fight Tony had with Coco. He says that his decision is to take out Tony’s crew one by one.

Bobby does in fact get killed in front of the model train store just as many other spoilers have reported. This is where the episode title comes from. However, his son is not with him.

AJ escapes from the mental facility by jumping out of a window into a dumpster. However, he lands awkwardly and sprains his ankle. He starts calling for help, and nurses from the facility come out and have to help him back in to the building.

There’s a scene with the Feds in which they are talking about LCN and one is talking about Paulie Walnuts coming in handy in their case against Tony. The other agent corrects him, say that it is actually Carlo that they flipped recently. The other cop is stunned, but he never gets a chance to get back to Silvio with the truth ….

Tony gets a call from Silvio on his cell, who is calling to ask for forgiveness. Tony had a Melfi scene in which he realized Silvio might have been right in his opinion of Tony, and is no longer really mad at Sil. Tony tells him to meet him at the Bing to talk, and that they can’t let their feud distract them from taking care of Paulie, who will be a big problem. Tony is late getting to the Bing because Carmella calls him to say that there’s something wrong with AJ, and so Tony has to meet her at the hospital first.

Silvio gets to the Bing and is confronted by two hit-men that were hired by Phil. Having never seen the killers before, he is shot dead believing that he was actually set up by Tony. Patsy comes out as the murder takes place, and is caught off guard. The hit-men think they must now kill Patsy too, but he manages to narrowly escape on foot.

I’m told the scene at the hospital is very emotional, as AJ begs to come home and Carmella tells him that she can’t take all his nonsense anymore, and that she can’t emotionally handle it.

Tony stops by the Bing and when he learns what happened he quickly leaves, afraid he will be in danger too. At home, he gets a call from Janice that Bobby was shot dead. He tells Carm, who breaks down and cries again – Between AJ and Bobby, we see her really begin to lose it in this episode.

The episode closes at Silvio’s wake. Patsy is there and has told Tony what happened. They are also talking about Bobby. The rest of his crew is there at the service to, trying to get Tony to start a war with Phil and retaliate. Tony just stands there in silence. At the end of the episode, he sees some flowers that were sent with a card on it from the FBI. Tony looks thoughtfully at the card as the scene fades out, and we’re left to wonder if that’s the only place left for Tony to turn.

In the 5th paragraph I'm guessing "LCN" means La Cosa Nostra (this thing of ours). Not sure what else it could mean.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 07:12 AM 06-01-2007
I really wish I had gotten into The Soprano's before this final season. Now I'm going to have to go back and watch all the damn seasons so I know what the F is going on.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:16 AM 06-01-2007
Originally Posted by Otter:
SPOILERS...SPOILERS

The script may have leaked out for the the 2nd to the last episode of the Sopranos "Blue Comet". No way to verify whether or not it's 100% correct but I'd be willing to bet it's pretty damn close if not right on.

Read at your own risk. Highlight to read:
I hope this isn't true. But this is for a later discussion after Sunday.
[Reply]
boogblaster 07:42 AM 06-01-2007
Everyone dies but me....Ill run the Costra Nostra ...
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:59 AM 06-01-2007
Originally Posted by boogblaster:
Everyone dies but me....Ill run the Costra Nostra ...
If you're going to do that, you better be able to spell it right, otherwise you will have no street cred... :-)
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 07:54 PM 06-03-2007
This last episode made me remember the old days in the beginning when I was captivated about what was going to happen next! I think this thing is going to end w/ a bang that will save face for the past 2 seasons of ehhh...
[Reply]
Otter 07:58 PM 06-03-2007
Wow...

Lesson Learned: Sopranos spoilers are kinda like listening to your college roommate describe what happened when he walked home that hot chick after the keg party.

Half bullshit.

Good Lord I'm going to miss this show.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 08:28 PM 06-03-2007
Originally Posted by Cocina_Basement:
This last episode made me remember the old days in the beginning when I was captivated about what was going to happen next! I think this thing is going to end w/ a bang that will save face for the past 2 seasons of ehhh...

The word is that Tony is gonna get offed in the last episode per The Entertainment Tonight's "Insider"
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:49 AM 06-04-2007
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
The word is that Tony is gonna get offed in the last episode per The Entertainment Tonight's "Insider"
You need to delete your post. Thanks for the Spoiler Warning.
:-) :-)
[Reply]
kcxiv 04:27 AM 06-04-2007
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Most spoilers i have read are pretty wrong. I think head guys leak false info out on purpose. I really have no idea wtf is going to happen. It should be good though

Btw, this episode just kicked ass.
[Reply]
Page 38 of 56
« First < 283435363738 3940414248 > Last »
Up