ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 38 of 117
« First < 283435363738 394041424888 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Oh Man... the Kirstie Tynes site is gonna get some MAD hits tonight!!!!
TinyEvel 12:49 AM 01-21-2008
Remember these threads from the week we released him? (click on ALL pics!)

Check this shiznit out from the hall of classics....

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...8&page=8&pp=15
Simplex3 08:22 PM 01-28-2008
Originally Posted by Cro:
Wow, Kirstie is only 20?
How the hell should we know? It's not like we striped her life apart by googling her to death.

Oh, wait, yes we did.
Buck 08:26 PM 01-28-2008
She really needs to start doing Nudes before she gets too old.
Ebolapox 08:41 PM 01-28-2008
she already did. she did 'girls' gone wild, some trannie work required.
Tribal Warfare 08:59 PM 01-28-2008
Last Activity: Today 04:26 PM

She's still here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-) :-)
Kerberos 09:13 PM 01-28-2008
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
I don't think I have anything to do with the escalation of this thread. I am glad, though that for the most part there was some type of resolve and it's died down. Though, I do think it's unfair that it's not already in the Hall of Classics, and the lesser, original one is.
Nice avatar w/messages. :-)

As I know you did not cause the escalation of this thread it just seems fitting that since Endelt doesn't post here as frequent as he used to that you should be the one to start a thread such as this one that goes in the direction that it has.

Had Endelt started this thread I would have expected no less from the motley crue that jumped on board with all guns blazing.

This is the kind of reaction he would have gotten from someones mom as well.

I guess the biggest difference is the chick you chose to pick on isn't fat.
kirstietynes'boo 09:21 PM 01-28-2008
omg, like, why don't you leave my wife alone? all of you mother****ers are going to pay. once me and kirstie get to our lawyer in hollywood, we're gonna take a shit, make you eat that shit, make you shit that shit out that we shat, and make you eat it again. and after that, all you other mother****s are next. you are the ones who are the ball lickers!
Kerberos 09:22 PM 01-28-2008
Originally Posted by kirstietynes'boo:
omg, like, why don't you leave my wife alone? all of you mother****ers are going to pay. once me and kirstie get to our lawyer in hollywood, we're gonna take a shit, make you eat that shit, make you shit that shit out that we shat, and make you eat it again. and after that, all you other mother****s are next. you are the ones who are the ball lickers!
I remember when I had my first beer. :-)
kstater 09:22 PM 01-28-2008
Do you have any nekkid pics of Kirstie?
SPchief 09:24 PM 01-28-2008
:-) who is it? Gochiefs?
Scorp 09:27 PM 01-28-2008

This dumb f*ck is gonna fit in nicely here! :-)
Hammock Parties 09:27 PM 01-28-2008
Originally Posted by SPchief:
:-) who is it? Gochiefs?
Nope. I have no dupes whatsoever.
Buck 09:27 PM 01-28-2008
Kirstie if you're reading this, I want you to know that you have a really nice body, and I would definitely sex you up.*

*With permission of course
The Franchise 09:46 PM 01-28-2008
Originally Posted by Cro:
Kirstie if you're reading this, I want you to know that you have a really nice body, and I would definitely sex you up.*

*With permission of course
Take a number...
KcMizzou 09:51 PM 01-28-2008
Heh, yeah.. I don't think anyone's been sayin' she's ugly.

I really need to go back and read this thread. Hell, at one point I thought it was about our former kicker's sister.
KcMizzou 09:53 PM 01-28-2008
Nootch.
Page 38 of 117
« First < 283435363738 394041424888 > Last »
Up