ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 38 of 97
« First < 283435363738 394041424888 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Antonio Brown accused of RAPE - Federal Lawsuit Filed
chinaski 06:47 PM 09-10-2019
Per TMZ

Antonio Brown Accused of Raping Former Trainer, Lawsuit Filed via @TMZ https://t.co/khGNY803SS

— Charles Stewart (@StewartTVNews) September 11, 2019

[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:57 AM 09-11-2019
Michael Lombardi comparing Reek’s situation with AB’s on the Peter King podcast.

About the 20:00 mark.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...=1000449355030
[Reply]
KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN 06:58 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
Jacked off on her back while they watched a church service?

:-)

I'm sorry......

It was definitely his cum to Jesus moment!:-)
[Reply]
Simply Red 07:04 AM 09-11-2019
I guess it's not going to make that much of a crap since the NFL has stepped in? ..But I'd much prefer this to be a criminal charge vs civil.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:05 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
Yeah, might not get a 4th SB ring in 6 years, and 7th overall. THE HORROR!

We're playing with so much house money at this point it doesn't even matter tbh.
CORRect. BUt the House always win in the end. Gonna be a big a long hard fall when #12 and Billi check out
[Reply]
Amnorix 07:07 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
i'm not laughing

it's our destiny to destroy your human-trafficking, cocaine-snorting, pot-smoking, raping, murdering, cheating organization

It's fucking football you lunatic. A sport. A game. A fun, competitive game in which, apparently, you have far too much mental and emotional energy invested.

The Chiefs winning the SB will not change your life. You won't be able to retire, or get the girl, or anything else. You will have a singular wonderful sporting experience, but JFC get a grip on the significance of it all.
[Reply]
Giant Octopodes 07:07 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
I guess it's not going to make that much of a crap since the NFL has stepped in? ..But I'd much prefer this to be a criminal charge vs civil.
Criminal charge requires a higher burden of proof, one she clearly feels is unreachable, and is punitive, but doesn't reward her with anything. Regardless of the merits of the accusation her putting it forth in civil court only makes sense. It fits both narratives, and as such does not in and of itself mean anything.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:10 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
What a cheap, bullshit, pogue bullshit copout to protect shit men. So a sexual assault victim has only 48hrs to report a crime happening to them or they are committing a crime themselves.

Does a child only have 48hrs to report being a victim of a sexual crime as well?

Let me quess, you still listen to Michael Jackson and those men that accused him of sexual assault are all liars too.

Nah, you're just another wacko.
48 hours is not long enough, but what is too long, 5, 10, 20, 35? Also. I’m not an Ab fan and hate the Pats, but why would it be 3 times. If it was once I don’t think I would continue to put myself in a situation where I could be assaulted. They weren’t married or living together. As others have said, I don’t judge these until the facts are out no matter my particular bias’s...
[Reply]
Mecca 07:11 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
It's fucking football you lunatic. A sport. A game. A fun, competitive game in which, apparently, you have far too much mental and emotional energy invested.

The Chiefs winning the SB will not change your life. You won't be able to retire, or get the girl, or anything else. You will have a singular wonderful sporting experience, but JFC get a grip on the significance of it all.
Well in reality the overall arrogance of the Pats fan base has caused those feelings pretty much among all non Pats fans.
[Reply]
Yehoodi 07:12 AM 09-11-2019
This is a hot topic now . . .

I will be interested to see how all of this pans out in the end.

The league has indicated that it is going to step in and do it own investigation and I will be interested to see how that pans out and what the league does on the matter.
[Reply]
KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN 07:12 AM 09-11-2019
Sean Connery-I'll take "The Rapist" for $1000 Alex
Alex Trebek-That's Therapist you jackass!
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:13 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN:
Sean Connery-I'll take "The Rapist" for $1000 Alex
Alex Trebek-That's Therapist you jackass!
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:14 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by Giant Octopodes:
Criminal charge requires a higher burden of proof, one she clearly feels is unreachable, and is punitive, but doesn't reward her with anything. Regardless of the merits of the accusation her putting it forth in civil court only makes sense. It fits both narratives, and as such does not in and of itself mean anything.
Correct. And regardless of what else comes to light in the course of this investigation, we already have those text messages to go along with everything else AB has been involved with over the past year.

If Goodell is concerned with "tarnishing the shield," then everything that's public right now could already warrant a suspension.
[Reply]
Amnorix 07:15 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
CORRect. BUt the House always win in the end. Gonna big a long hard fall when #12 and Billi check out

Not for me. I will passionately watch for the rest of my life, but I've already won so damn much and had so much joy from the dynasty that it really doesn't matter.

My old man died in his late 70s and by the time the Red Sox (finally!) and Patriots won their first championships he didn't know his own name. He rooted his whole life and never saw them win a damn thing. I'm the lucky one here, and I damn well know it. Nobody expects the ridiculous run of championships Boston has had for the last 20 years, led by my favorite team.

I saw a crazy stat last month or so - the Patriots have won more playoff games since 2016 than the Lions have won EVER! NINETY FUCKING YEARS.

Will returning to earth be dull and ordinary by comparison? Yes....but I've seen the stars and heavens...and it was glorious. Two decades of not wondering what it was like to have Walsh and Montana, or Shula/Marino. It can't last, but who cares? Nothing is forever.
[Reply]
Amnorix 07:22 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Well in reality the overall arrogance of the Pats fan base has caused those feelings pretty much among all non Pats fans.

I have no doubt that here in the internet age, it has not helped.
[Reply]
Amnorix 07:23 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Correct. And regardless of what else comes to light in the course of this investigation, we already have those text messages to go along with everything else AB has been involved with over the past year.

If Goodell is concerned with "tarnishing the shield," then everything that's public right now could already warrant a suspension.

Was this your position on the Tyreek Hill matter also? Inquiring minds want to know... :-)
[Reply]
Page 38 of 97
« First < 283435363738 394041424888 > Last »
Up