ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 38 of 57
« First < 283435363738 3940414248 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Ravens
TLO 05:50 PM 09-20-2020
Quite possibly a preview of the AFC Championship game.

Hopefully we can get healthy by Sunday
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:14 AM 09-25-2020
nice little mahomes rap

[Reply]
scho63 10:00 AM 09-25-2020
The Steelers will be this year's sleeper team.
[Reply]
Ravens_Visitor 10:52 AM 09-25-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones:
The Ravens, Titans and 49ers are the Chiefs under Alex Smith and some of our 90’s teams. Last year was our revenge tour because we beat every ****ing one of those ghost of Christmas pasts bastards lol
That makes no sense, the Ravens have an MVP quarterback, who is arguably the biggest superstar in the game today.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:53 AM 09-25-2020
Originally Posted by Ravens_Visitor:
That makes no sense, the Ravens have an MVP quarterback, who is arguably the biggest superstar in the game today.
:-)
[Reply]
HC_Chief 10:56 AM 09-25-2020
:-)
JFC, dumb. Super dumb. Never go full retard.
[Reply]
TEX 10:58 AM 09-25-2020
NOT when it counts he sure isn't. Super Stars are supposed to shine the brightest in BIG moments - like the Playoffs. That's what makes them true Super Stars. Your "Super Star " has choked BIG TIME EVERY TIME he gets to the playoffs. He has been reduced to an "Alex Smith" type. So, the statement made perfect sense. You can have your Regular Season MVP - I'll take my Playoff MVP EVERY time.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 11:00 AM 09-25-2020
You know who I see on TV in commercials all the time? Mahomie. He has a weird voice, but he's well spoken and is the face of the NFL and it's biggest superstar. You know who I don't see on TV all the time? His counterpart in Baltimore, likely because not only is he lesser of a player, but he's also not as marketable as he can barely put together a coherent sentence.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:00 AM 09-25-2020

[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 11:07 AM 09-25-2020
Lol
[Reply]
DRM08 11:11 AM 09-25-2020
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
You know who I see on TV in commercials all the time? Mahomie. He has a weird voice, but he's well spoken and is the face of the NFL and it's biggest superstar. You know who I don't see on TV all the time? His counterpart in Baltimore, likely because not only is he lesser of a player, but he's also not as marketable as he can barely put together a coherent sentence.
I think Lamar is just a more quiet and soft-spoken guy (introverted personality). Mahomes has more of the extrovert personality.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:33 AM 09-25-2020
I know every win counts, especially conference wins, but I don't feel any pressure on the Chiefs. The pressure is all on the Ravens on Monday. They do NOT want Lamar to be 0-3 against Mahomes. 0-3 stops being singular events in a regular season. It's now a pattern-- a pattern that says Lamar's MVP trophy from last year was undeserved. And while Manning eventually beat Brady and all that, I think being 0-3 puts Lamar in a mental hole that will keeping getting darker and deeper until they pull off a win.
[Reply]
crispystl 11:33 AM 09-25-2020
Originally Posted by DRM08:
I think Lamar is just a more quiet and soft-spoken guy (introverted personality). Mahomes has more of the extrovert personality.
They'd still try to market him regardless.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:49 AM 09-25-2020
Mahomes = Brady

Lamar = Manning
[Reply]
DRM08 11:50 AM 09-25-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I know every win counts, especially conference wins, but I don't feel any pressure on the Chiefs. The pressure is all on the Ravens on Monday. They do NOT want Lamar to be 0-3 against Mahomes. 0-3 stops being singular events in a regular season. It's now a pattern-- a pattern that says Lamar's MVP trophy from last year was undeserved. And while Manning eventually beat Brady and all that, I think being 0-3 puts Lamar in a mental hole that will keeping getting darker and deeper until they pull off a win.
I agree that if they want this to be a real rivalry, the Ravens need to start winning against Mahomes pretty soon. They're catching KC at the right time to do it. KC defense looks very shaky, and Mahomes himself has not had the Super A-game so far this year. We'll see how it goes Monday. Chiefs will need to step up their game in a big way if they want to win.

Now as far as the MVP last year, Lamar deserved it for sure. He played lights out. The only other guy who really deserved it for regular season might be Russell Wilson. But Russell kind of faded in the later part of the season while Lamar continued playing extremely well.

I suppose you could argue that the MVP voting should wait until the playoffs are over. Mahomes certainly showed how valuable he is in the Chiefs' playoff run, winning 3 straight high pressure playoff games in convincing fashion while down double digits. NBA history is loaded with regular season MVP's who faceplanted against historically great players in the playoffs. Several examples are MVP David Robinson against Hakeem Olajuwon, MVP Karl Malone against Michael Jordan, and MVP Steph Curry against LeBron James.
[Reply]
Dante84 11:54 AM 09-25-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Mahomes = Brady

Lamar = Manning
Mahomes = Mahomes

Lamar = Vick
[Reply]
Page 38 of 57
« First < 283435363738 3940414248 > Last »
Up