ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 38 of 104
« First < 283435363738 394041424888 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid appreciation thread
Hammock Parties 10:51 PM 10-01-2018
The guy could easily have tried to pump his superstar QB by throwing on the goal line at the end of the game.

He did the smart thing and pounded it three times for the fucking win.

Word to your mother, Pete Carroll.

Oh, and he has mind control over the AFC West. 18-1 in his last 19.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 03:09 PM 01-08-2020
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Its just a matter of how many years of Mahomes career do you want to roll the dice on a dude who just keeps faceplanting in the same fashion.
JFC, the Chiefs were an offsides penalty from playing in the Super Bowl last year during Mahomes' first year as a starter and are primed for another viable run this year in the playoffs.

You continue to showcase yourself as a mouth-breathing dumbshit with consistently terrible takes, congrats.
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 03:15 PM 01-08-2020

[Reply]
Fat Elvis 03:17 PM 01-08-2020

[Reply]
Jimmya 03:48 PM 01-08-2020
It's bad when even Trent Green says "maybe Andy can exercise the demons this year."... It's like we're all waiting for it to happen. :-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:49 PM 01-08-2020
Originally Posted by Jimmya:
It's bad when even Trent Green says "maybe Andy can exercise the demons this year."... It's like we're all waiting for it to happen. :-)
You're in the wrong thread.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:52 PM 01-08-2020
:-)

Is this all you fucking do? Kill yourself loser.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:00 PM 01-08-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
:-)

Is this all you fucking do? Kill yourself loser.

[Reply]
staylor26 04:05 PM 01-08-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
When the fuck have I EVER shit on Reid?

You’ve shit on Reid and Mahomes before, not me bubba.

Shitting your pants about the Texans and Will fucking Fuller just a couple days ago.

You can go ahead and commit that too.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:07 PM 01-08-2020
you have doubted every facet of this franchise this year
[Reply]
Lilmrp117 04:19 PM 01-08-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Or, and hear me out on this, go to the "Andy Reid sucks" or whatever thread and post your nonsense there. This is, literally, the "appreciation" thread.
I see the word "appreciation" in the thread title. I didn't know that meant people can only say good things about the flawless andy reid even if that means stating dubious things about his record and that nobody else could disagree about anything. I never came in here to shit all over andy. just to point out a flaw that some people were glossing over in my opinion.

Why can't we appreciate the good things about andy reid but still recognize the flaws? I think my opinion is more suited for this thread b/c I'm not one of the people that hates andy and thinks he is terrible so an "Andy reid sucks" thread doesn't really fit what i'm trying to say.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:29 PM 01-08-2020
you have doubted every facet of this franchise this year
Go ahead and show me a post where I’ve doubted Reid or Mahomes.

I’ll wait...
[Reply]
Chris Meck 01-08-2020, 04:45 PM
This message has been deleted by Chris Meck.
Hydrae 04:52 PM 01-08-2020
Love Big Red and the hope he has brought to the Kingdom.

My greatest dream this off season is that Andy pulls out all the stops and does not let off the gas at any time over the next 3 games. Show the league that there is no question that the Chiefs are the next dynasty the rest of the league has to put up with for years to come!
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:56 PM 01-08-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Go ahead and show me a post where I’ve doubted Reid or Mahomes.

I’ll wait...
Can we just talk about the brilliance of this post instead?

brave staylor ran away

bravely ran away away

when kelce's knee got tweaked a bit

he boldly turned tail and grew a slit

when travis felt a slight twing-ee

he screamed "time to be pussy"

gallantly he acted bitch

for kelce would not run the hitch

bravest of the braaaaaaaaave

staylor
I mean look, I know I could talk about it in THAT thread, but that's boring. It already exists there. Or I could just drag it over here and we can point out how exceptional it is.

I mean damn Clay, that's just real nicely done sir.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:29 PM 01-08-2020
It’s worse when you don’t know the difference between “exorcise” and “exercise.”

In your version, Andy is whipping a bunch of demons running on a treadmill, dipshit (hat tip: Marcellus).

Now you can be so clever and make another Andy Reid fat reference. We’re waiting.
[Reply]
Jimmya 05:46 PM 01-08-2020
Twisted has his book of Fst Andy excuses open just in case. Just admit that you have an infatuation with the cool aid man. Is it that hard for you to do that?
[Reply]
Page 38 of 104
« First < 283435363738 394041424888 > Last »
Up