ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 38 of 74
« First < 283435363738 3940414248 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>I’m never leaving
Deberg_1990 11:50 AM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Get this thread to 1,000 posts and I’ll tell you why.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 11:42 PM 05-25-2020
Originally Posted by raidersnumber1:
Hopefully this will be the start of a sequence of events leading to the ousting of Roger Goodell. Maybe something good will come out of this after all. Don't mess with king Fauci.
Hopefully you get the Rona and die
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 11:46 PM 05-25-2020
Hopefully this will be the start of a sequence of events leading to the ousting of Roger Goodell. Maybe something good will come out of this after all. Don't mess with king Fauci.
It’s not Goodell’s fault the Raiders haven’t won anything since he became commissioner. Like anything. Division. Playoff game. Anything.

I don’t even know that you all even have a rival anymore. I mean the Chiefs are 43-18 against you in the last few decades. We’ve literally run circles around you. Goodell’s kept you relevant with at least a nice new stadium to be able to host other teams fans. Mixed jersey colors filling the stands will look a lot better than playing on a baseball field with a tarped off upper deck that you couldn’t fill up. Do you actually blame Goodell for the Raiders lack of relevance? It’s not his fault. He’s doing all he can. You all just ****ing suck!
[Reply]
raidersnumber1 09:22 AM 05-26-2020
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Hopefully you get the Rona and die
Same but along with your entire family. :-)
[Reply]
raidersnumber1 09:28 AM 05-26-2020
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
It’s not Goodell’s fault the Raiders haven’t won anything since he became commissioner. Like anything. Division. Playoff game. Anything.

I don’t even know that you all even have a rival anymore. I mean the Chiefs are 43-18 against you in the last few decades. We’ve literally run circles around you. Goodell’s kept you relevant with at least a nice new stadium to be able to host other teams fans. Mixed jersey colors filling the stands will look a lot better than playing on a baseball field with a tarped off upper deck that you couldn’t fill up. Do you actually blame Goodell for the Raiders lack of relevance? It’s not his fault. He’s doing all he can. You all just ****ing suck!

Goodell is a terrible commissioner. It has nothing to do with the Raiders performance. The game has been watered down under his watch like no previous administration. Most fans around the league share my opinion. Apparently, you wanna lick his balls now that he let you win a rigged superbowl. lmao

As far as the Raiders go, Raiders will always be more relevant than you doesn't matter how many games you win. We are just beginning a new dynasty Goodell or not. Hope you enjoyed your little run.
[Reply]
jdubya 09:53 AM 05-26-2020
Goodell is a terrible commissioner. It has nothing to do with the Raiders performance. The game has been watered down under his watch like no previous administration. Most fans around the league share my opinion. Apparently, you wanna lick his balls now that he let you win a rigged superbowl. lmao

As far as the Raiders go, Raiders will always be more relevant than you doesn't matter how many games you win. We are just beginning a new dynasty Goodell or not. Hope you enjoyed your little run.
Raiders are slowly getting better but as long as Derek Carr is behind center the Raiders will remain the gods of mediocrity.
[Reply]
Kman34 09:58 AM 05-26-2020

Patrick Mahomes...
[Reply]
R Clark 09:59 AM 05-26-2020
Originally Posted by jdubya:
Raiders are slowly getting better but as long as Derek Carr is behind center the Raiders will remain the gods of mediocrity.
Don’t forget that sorry ass coach they have
[Reply]
jdubya 10:35 AM 05-26-2020
Originally Posted by R Clark:
Don’t forget that sorry ass coach they have
If he keeps Carr the coach killer around then I agree lol
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:37 AM 05-26-2020

Call your shot. How many Super Bowls will Derek Carr win as the starting QB for the Raiders?
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:42 AM 05-26-2020
Goodell is a terrible commissioner.
The NFL’s total revenue has more than doubled since Goodell became commissioner in 2006 and he was a part of negotiating two new CBA’s that have led to continued labor peace.

It’s not Goodell’s fault that your dumpster fire of a team has been deader than Al Davis’ rotting corpse for 20+ years.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 10:47 AM 05-26-2020
You tarped off 20,000 seats because you had 3 straight seasons with more blackouts than games on TV. The Jacksonville Jaguars had a higher average attendance than the Raiders last season. I’m just going to assume that you don’t know what the word relevant means because it at least gives you an excuse to make such an idiotic statement.
[Reply]
notorious 10:48 AM 05-26-2020
Wait, Raider fan is in here talking shit on the Chiefs?

That’s like Chief fan talking shit right after the Herm and Pioli eras. :-)
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 03:08 PM 05-26-2020
DeMaurice Smith said on today's airing of Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel that he believes it's only a "6 or a 7" on a scale of 1-10 whether or not the NFL will play this Fall.

A six doesn't sound very optimistic but then again, it's De Smith.

[Reply]
eDave 03:54 PM 05-26-2020
Most fans around the league share my opinion.
Gonna need something from you to substantiate this claim.
[Reply]
dirk digler 03:56 PM 05-26-2020
The NHL is coming back with a tournament if anyone cares.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...am-tournament/

Originally Posted by :
The National Hockey League, which, like the NFL, can’t social distance while competing, announced its plan to get back to action.

The NHL will have a 24-team tournament to crown a Stanley Cup champion, excluding seven teams from returning to competition. The league will use two hub cities with no fans present and will begin play sometime later this summer.

The NHL’s plan also includes an outline for the return of its players to their team training facilities for phase two before a formal training camp in phase three.

The NHL’s Board of Governors and the National Hockey League Players’ Association approved the plan.

The league had suspended play March 12.

[Reply]
Page 38 of 74
« First < 283435363738 3940414248 > Last »
Up