ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 38 of 64
« First < 283435363738 3940414248 > Last »
Media Center>Avengers: Infinity War
keg in kc 02:23 PM 02-11-2017
(Thinking we've abused the Civil War thread enough...)

[Reply]
Halfcan 05:40 PM 05-03-2018
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Any ideas why Hulk wouldnt "come out" though. Seems to be a storyline plot nobody mentions.
I figured it was because he took such a beating. :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:35 PM 05-03-2018
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Man this shit should have been in the movie.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 06:41 PM 05-03-2018
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Thought so but seemed unhulk like.
[Reply]
Bowser 06:58 PM 05-03-2018
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Spoiler!
Yeah, I agree. Especially with him having an Infinity Stone at his command. He should have made short work of Thanos' guys in Scotland.

They kind of touched on it in Civil War when Vision roasted Rhoadie. He was "distracted" by his feelings for Wanda; I wonder if it was an extension of that in this film since they had been living together for two years...
[Reply]
rydogg58 07:30 PM 05-03-2018
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Yeah, I agree. Especially with him having an Infinity Stone at his command. He should have made short work of Thanos' guys in Scotland.

They kind of touched on it in Civil War when Vision roasted Rhoadie. He was "distracted" by his feelings for Wanda; I wonder if it was an extension of that in this film since they had been living together for two years...
My daughter's and I talked about how much of a non-factor he was. I just figured that they can't let him destroy everything because they needed the plot to work. I guess they made it work by pretty much mortally wounding him in the first 10 minutes so that he was unable to fight.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:49 PM 05-03-2018
He mentioned the mind stone talking to him and he also got stabbed through the chest pretty early on. That could have played a part in him getting nerfed.

Good enough explanations for me.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 08:00 PM 05-03-2018
Not that bad video quality, considering this was probably taken w/ a GoPro or cameraphone.

But if you can muster the nerve to watch the movie w/ the poor quality, and you're bored, watch IW here. Turn your pop up blocker on.

http://openloadmovies.tv/movies/aven...nity-war-2018/
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 08:17 PM 05-03-2018
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I'm betting we'll find about that in the next one. My only theory is that Hulk wasn't used to someone else stomping his face in and decided to pout because of it.
I think it will be more significant than that and will be fleshed out in detail in the next movie.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:40 PM 05-03-2018
It was really impressive that Stormbreaker could overpower the power stone. I thought that was interesting.
[Reply]
Bowser 08:46 PM 05-03-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
It was really impressive that Stormbreaker could overpower the power stone. I thought that was interesting.
Didn't Giant Tyrion say that the weapon was essentially made to be a god killer? That, and Thor possibly commanding the Odinforce (Thorforce?) as well?
[Reply]
Rausch 07:30 AM 05-04-2018
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
I think he was being smart about it.

Theory 1: He knew he couldn't take Thanos and he also knew that Banner was no threat to anyone.

Theory 2: Ruffalo wanted some screen time and this movie didn't need the Hulk in it. I'm a huge Hulk fan but we got so much eye candy that it honestly didn't need the Hulk. He's one of the few that didn't get "ashed" so I assume there will be a bigger Hulk role a year from now...
[Reply]
Rausch 07:31 AM 05-04-2018
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I think it will be more significant than that and will be fleshed out in detail in the next movie.
Yup.

Ruffalo has stated before that he really liked the World War Hulk and Grey Hulk story lines. Perhaps one of those?...
[Reply]
RunKC 07:47 AM 05-04-2018
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Didn't Giant Tyrion say that the weapon was essentially made to be a god killer? That, and Thor possibly commanding the Odinforce (Thorforce?) as well?
Yeah that’s true. It was made from a Star so that was cool. Thor is easily the most powerful Avenger.
[Reply]
Rausch 08:03 AM 05-04-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Yeah that’s true. It was made from a Star so that was cool. Thor is easily the most powerful Avenger.
The MCU is very inconsistent with power levels and very different from the comics.

The comix Thor would murder MCU Thor. Same for the Hulk. Same for Doc Strange.

Iron Man is just now about equal with his comix counterpart. I would argue only Starlord is more powerful in the MCU than in the comix.

Wanda, Hulk, Strange, Drax, Thor, and even Quicksilver were nerfed for the MCU...
[Reply]
RunKC 08:26 AM 05-04-2018

:-)
[Reply]
Page 38 of 64
« First < 283435363738 3940414248 > Last »
Up