ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
Yes 243 45.25%
No 294 54.75%
Voters: 537. You may not vote on this poll
Page 38 of 77
« First < 283435363738 3940414248 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
TLO 06:22 PM 04-25-2019
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:44 AM 05-03-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Man, this dude was on a jihad to set the record for most SJW points per post. Damn.
Hamas used to be the most un-PC person on this board. Sadly, too many years at college, studying to be faculty I presume, has shifted his outlook on things quite a bit. But hey, someone has to take crazy, redheaded, former professor's spot at Mizzou, amirite?!
[Reply]
notorious 08:52 AM 05-03-2019
Lawyers going to lawyer and didn't change a thing.

The text conversation has changed my viewpoint quite a bit. I'm human, perhaps it's because I want to believe.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:56 AM 05-03-2019
Originally Posted by Rausch:
What I don't get is that if KC doesn't release Hill we're the bad guy. KC is immoral.

But once Hill is released someone else gets an all pro WR for next to nothing and they're "giving someone a second chance." For KC it's a no-win situation and for the team that signs him it's a no lose...
Honestly, I don't care what people think of us. All that matters (as it relates to those players who will ultimately be allowed to play in this league) is that we finally win a SB.

And I think other teams (and their fans) always knew the Hunt's totally cared about what other people thought, so the other teams and the virtue signalling press always knew that with the Chiefs they had opportunity to possibly improve their competitiveness (either by getting him, or playing us without him being on our team), or advance their agendas (virtue signalers).

Let's pray Clark just sticks to the code and forces the league make the call on what will happen to his career as it relates to the entire NFL. If we jump the gun (again), they'll almost certainly allow him to play again thus gifting him to another team, and it'll all go down exactly as you described.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:56 AM 05-03-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:

The text conversation has changed my viewpoint quite a bit. I'm human, perhaps it's because I want to believe.
It's because the flimsy bullshit that was presented in the media doesn't mean a damn thing now.

Crystal tried to appeal to the court of public opinion, the media saw a chance to make a few waves, and they just got smacked down by cold, hard facts. Now it's time for them to scurry off into whatever dank little cold hole they came from and live out the rest of their pathetic, miserable lives.

Tyreek is going to come out of this vindicated and with more support than ever before.
[Reply]
notorious 08:58 AM 05-03-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
It's because the flimsy bullshit that was presented in the media doesn't mean a damn thing now.

Crystal tried to appeal to the court of public opinion, the media saw a chance to make a few waves, and they just got smacked down by cold, hard facts.

Tyreek is going to come out of this vindicated and with more support than ever before.
I think you are right.

There will be fake-rage throughout the league, though. The opposition thought the Chiefs were about to be weakened.

Welp…...
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:03 AM 05-03-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:

This is about where I'm at.

For all of the people "waiting for facts", so many seem to be only waiting for facts that clear Hill. These text messages certainly look better for Tyreek but until they're independently verified, they really don't mean anything. They're not anymore concrete than the phone recording, the DA not pressing charges, or any of the rest of it. So why are all these "patient" people already declaring him innocent?

As for me, I certainly want him to be innocent. I want to see him play for the Chiefs again. I really don't want to see him play for someone else. But if we're going to wait for all of the fact to emerge, we have to be honest and wait for ALL of the fact to emerge.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:06 AM 05-03-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
These text messages certainly look better for Tyreek but until they're independently verified, they really don't mean anything.
They WERE.

By an INDEPENDENT computer forensics company.

The law firm didn't give it to their nerd in the back server room.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:08 AM 05-03-2019
So why are all these "patient" people already declaring him innocent?
Because this evidence is ironclad and flies in the face of every piece of bullshit that the media tried to trump up as TYREEK HILL, WORST HUMAN TO WALK THE EARTH, HITLER IN PADS.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:09 AM 05-03-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Hamas used to be the most un-PC person on this board. Sadly, too many years at college, studying to be faculty I presume, has shifted his outlook on things quite a bit. But hey, someone has to take crazy, redheaded, former professor's spot at Mizzou, amirite?!
Spot on^

I used to laugh at his shit. Now it’s full-on SJW and screaming at people he seems to be bad people. It’s sad.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:10 AM 05-03-2019
They WERE.

By an INDEPENDENT computer forensics company.

The law firm didn't give it to their nerd in the back server room.
A company paid by the defense to analyze forensics data isn't independent. That's not how things work, dude.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:13 AM 05-03-2019
A company paid by the defense to analyze forensics data isn't independent. That's not how things work, dude.
C'mon, man. You really think these kind of lawyers would pay someone to fake that kind of data? It wouldn't hold up in court AT ALL.

Crystal and the media went off all half-cocked here and the pros hit a hanging curveball out of the park.

This is already over in my mind.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:18 AM 05-03-2019
C'mon, man. You really think these kind of lawyers would pay someone to fake that kind of data? It wouldn't hold up in court AT ALL.

Crystal and the media went off all half-cocked here and the pros hit a hanging curveball out of the park.

This is already over in my mind.
It's not about faking data. It's that even forensic evidence presented in a court of law is subject to interpretation and only as good as the sway it has on the jury.

How is that in nearly EVERY case where forensic evidence is key, BOTH sides have forensic "experts" and they always come to different conclusions?

It's because they aren't paid to be objective, they're paid to get an acquittal (or a conviction).

As for this being over, if the texts are real and true, as you believe they are, then Tyreek is probably in trouble for not handing them over before.

We all WANT this to be over. It isn't over and it probably won't be for a while yet, unfortunately.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:21 AM 05-03-2019
It's not about faking data. It's that even forensic evidence presented in a court of law is subject to interpretation and only as good as the sway it has on the jury.
This isn't going to court. :-)
[Reply]
Iczer 09:21 AM 05-03-2019
This is about where I'm at.

For all of the people "waiting for facts", so many seem to be only waiting for facts that clear Hill. These text messages certainly look better for Tyreek but until they're independently verified, they really don't mean anything. They're not anymore concrete than the phone recording, the DA not pressing charges, or any of the rest of it. So why are all these "patient" people already declaring him innocent?

As for me, I certainly want him to be innocent. I want to see him play for the Chiefs again. I really don't want to see him play for someone else. But if we're going to wait for all of the fact to emerge, we have to be honest and wait for ALL of the fact to emerge.
Only thing is all of the "facts" were not out there before everyone was crucifying Hill. I'm not waiting for facts to clear Hill, I'm waiting for facts to PROVE SOMETHING.

This is what I know, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Hill was not home when he saw on his camera that his fiance was passed out with his kid running around.

The broken arm was investigated and determined that it was caused by an accident and NOT by abuse.

Text messages have been authenticated as real(I'm sure we'll see more into this).
[Reply]
Iczer 09:23 AM 05-03-2019

How is that in nearly EVERY case where forensic evidence is key, BOTH sides have forensic "experts" and they always come to different conclusions?

It's because they aren't paid to be objective, they're paid to get an acquittal (or a conviction).

As for this being over, if the texts are real and true, as you believe they are, then Tyreek is probably in trouble for not handing them over before.

We all WANT this to be over. It isn't over and it probably won't be for a while yet, unfortunately.
We're not in Hill's situation. Did Hill or his fiance think it'd get this far? Have they fallen out since this went down? Did he realize she was recording conversations in a public area where he most likely just wanted to end it so it didn't cause a scene? Is he now releasing more evidence because it was not previously needed and now is trying to clear his name since everyone is characterizing him as some child abuser?
[Reply]
Page 38 of 77
« First < 283435363738 3940414248 > Last »
Up