ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 38 of 67
« First < 283435363738 3940414248 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>BREAKING: Le'Veon Bell to the Chiefs
Dante84 04:39 PM 10-15-2020

Kansas City, #ChiefsKingdom, thank you for the opportunity ���� let’s go! pic.twitter.com/6aEY9GaoA7

— Le'Veon Bell (@LeVeonBell) October 15, 2020

pic.twitter.com/mVVZ7KQULX

— Patrick Mahomes II (@PatrickMahomes) October 15, 2020

[Reply]
MeaTy The Pimp 06:24 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
If you don’t love this move you are:

A. An idiot
B. A rude bitch
C. A pussy
D. Darwin Thompson
E. Geoff Schwartz
F. Not a fan of the Kansas City Chiefs

-OR-
G. All Of The Above
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:25 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
When was the last time LB ripped off a run longer than 45 yards? You are living in the past. LB hasn't taken a handoff for more than 45 yards since 2014.:-) It amazes me that so many CP'ers think that this signing is good and are excited about it. The guy is injury prone and hasn't really done anything since he played for the steelers.
You've shit all over every thread on the subject and you've already been answered.

Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Good freaking God.

There's probably just as many people here that are legitimately "excited" about signing Bell as there are whiners here that think it would be a bad idea.

Yes, we know the offensive line is struggling. There are no offensive linemen available right now. WE'RE NOT SIGNING AN OFFENSIVE LINEMEN.

There isn't, and never was, anybody here thinking Bell was a magic bullet or an all-pro or anything of the sort.

He's a piece. A backup RB that could take some pressure off of CEH. A decent receiver that could help offset the loss of Watkins.

Anybody that is against this move simply doesn't understand reality. Prime Barry Sanders ain't walking through that door. Neither is Will Shields.

Great teams make incremental moves. Leveon Bell is no different than Terrell Suggs last year, a well-respected veteran with a bit of gas left in the tank. This is the kind of move a championship team makes.
Now kindly shut the fuck up. You're a drag.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:35 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Broncos fan reaction. Hilarious:
That kid in 20 years:

[Reply]
htismaqe 06:36 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
That kid in 20 years:

[Reply]
Dayze 06:40 AM 10-16-2020
that kid is doing the whole "I wanna make a viral freak out video like all the other idtios out there...but I have to do it quietly because my my is home and she doesn't allow me to swear"
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:46 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Dayze:
that kid is doing the whole "I wanna make a viral freak out video like all the other idtios out there...but I have to do it quietly because my my is home and she doesn't allow me to swear"

[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:56 AM 10-16-2020
How can anyone think signing ANY serviceable player for the vet minimum is a bad move? Let alone one with Bell's obvious upside?

We can release him at will with minimal consequences.

Even if you think he's washed up, even if you think his style is a bad fit behind our spotty OL, even if he's secretly RedDawg (!), it's not a bad move.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:03 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
How can anyone think signing ANY serviceable player for the vet minimum is a bad move? Let alone one with Bell's obvious upside?

Even if you think he's washed up, even if you think his style is a bad fit behind our spotty OL, even if he's secretly RedDawg (!), it's not a bad move.

[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:06 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
When was the last time LB ripped off a run longer than 45 yards? You are living in the past. LB hasn't taken a handoff for more than 45 yards since 2014.:-) It amazes me that so many CP'ers think that this signing is good and are excited about it. The guy is injury prone and hasn't really done anything since he played for the steelers.
Go sit on a dildo troll
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:07 AM 10-16-2020
It's GOOOOD to be champion!

- Lord Chancer de Lion
[Reply]
dirk digler 07:10 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
You've shit all over every thread on the subject and you've already been answered.

Now kindly shut the **** up. You're a drag.
With Bell only being 28 in theory he should still be in the prime of his career especially with the year off he took.

And I love that he is a very good receiver out of the back field. This is going to be awesome to watch hopefully.
[Reply]
Skyy God 07:12 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:

Bell is polarizing to the anti-labor crowd due to his holdout.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10-16-2020, 07:13 AM
This message has been deleted by htismaqe.
htismaqe 07:14 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Bell is polarizing to the anti-labor crowd due to his holdout.
:-)

Bell isn't polarizing at all. Even Red Dawg likes the move.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:19 AM 10-16-2020
I think I'm gonna change my name to hGIFmaqe...

[Reply]
htismaqe 07:22 AM 10-16-2020

[Reply]
Page 38 of 67
« First < 283435363738 3940414248 > Last »
Up