ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 38 of 41
« First < 283435363738 394041 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Tesla Cybertruck
CapsLockKey 08:00 PM 05-31-2024
Originally Posted by ghak99:
I'm pretty sure they'd have to remove the fender flares to maintain it right. Doesn't sound fun.

I wondered if it would be a bit confusing to have one turning in front of you at a busy intersection with all those big flat panels basically reflecting your view back at you. Might be interesting trying to see one when checking your mirrors as well.
Mirrored finish or wraps should be illegal in my opinion. There's a dealer in town where their courtesy shuttle van is completely wrapped in mirrored like finish. I've been blinded by the MFer a couple times when it reflected the mid-afternoon sun directly in my eyes.
[Reply]
Eureka 08:11 PM 05-31-2024
Originally Posted by CapsLockKey:
Mirrored finish or wraps should be illegal in my opinion. There's a dealer in town where their courtesy shuttle van is completely wrapped in mirrored like finish. I've been blinded by the MFer a couple times when it reflected the mid-afternoon sun directly in my eyes.
It's illegal in California. Other states may differ.
[Reply]
ghak99 08:22 PM 05-31-2024
Originally Posted by CapsLockKey:
Probably felt similar to the ****tards who injected an x ray of your face into your brain with their insane headlights when you meet them in the dark.

We're both in the dark and you're blinding the guy traveling right at you. Way to go Darwin.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 07:29 AM 05-31-2024
Goddamn those are the ugliest vehicles ever. The designers of the Element and the Aztec laugh at that shit. :-)
[Reply]
seamonster 07:58 AM 05-31-2024
Cybertruck is ugly if you're a boomer (specifically). If you grew up in the 80's it looks like a lambo "trapper-keeper" abomination but in a good way. Hard to believe that he went through with that design but I can appreciate the insanity.
[Reply]
KCUnited 08:10 AM 05-31-2024
Someone really made a pinewood derby car into a real truck
[Reply]
saphojunkie 10:24 AM 05-31-2024
pictures do not do it justice for how ugly it is in person. They're all over my neighborhood and it's the first Tesla design I actively despise.
[Reply]
MagicHef 10:28 AM 05-31-2024
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
pictures do not do it justice for how ugly it is in person. They're all over my neighborhood and it's the first Tesla design I actively despise.
I saw one in flat black, it looked like someone was taking a chip bin for a drive

[Reply]
HemiEd 11:34 AM 05-31-2024
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
Seriously? Where in the fuck do you live?:-)
[Reply]
Eureka 11:48 AM 05-31-2024
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
Seriously? Where in the **** do you live?:-)
They're all over the Bay Area and they've kind of grown on me. My toddler points one out whenever he sees one.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:51 AM 05-31-2024
Originally Posted by Eureka:
There all over the Bay Area and they've kind of grown on me. My toddler points one out whenever he sees one.
Buy one
[Reply]
Eureka 12:20 PM 05-31-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Buy one
I'm not there yet.

Most people spend 99% of their time with their vehicle driving it. I'm sure the Cybertruck is in the same boat. How does the Cybertruck drive is what I'm wondering about. Looks are subjective but if it drives sweet then who cares.
[Reply]
loochy 12:51 PM 05-31-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Buy one

I guarantee massive depreciation in a few years.

Wait 3 years, get one for half price
[Reply]
HemiEd 07:03 PM 05-31-2024
Originally Posted by Eureka:
They're all over the Bay Area and they've kind of grown on me. My toddler points one out whenever he sees one.
I was going to guess SF/Bay area. Makes sense. We are just starting to see a few Tesla's around here. :-)
[Reply]
saphojunkie 10:36 AM 05-31-2024
Our 11 year old loves them, which makes sense given how they look like Lego cars.
[Reply]
Page 38 of 41
« First < 283435363738 394041 >
Up