ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 379 of 4909
« First < 279329369375376377378379 3803813823833894294798791379 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 12:51 PM 06-09-2016

Wade Phillips asked about getting his ring: "It's a really big ring. It's a really big thing. And it's a really big team". #itsonhisphone

— James Palmer (@JamesPalmerTV) June 9, 2016

Aqib Talib's got a really big team and they need some really rings!! #SB50 pic.twitter.com/ReUCqD5bf1

— NFL (@NFL) February 8, 2016

[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 06:45 PM 06-09-2016
Originally Posted by :
The Denver Broncos never stop conducting business. The team is now engaged in contract extension negotiations with receiver Emmanuel Sanders and inside linebacker Brandon Marshall.

The Broncos sent Sanders a contract proposal last week and agent Todd France recently sent back a counter.

The Broncos are further along in contract negotiations with Marshall, in part because he has a deadline of Wednesday. A restricted free agent who received a second-round, $2.553 million tender, Marshall has yet to sign.

If he doesn’t sign by Wednesday, Marshall’s deal could be reduced to a 10 percent raise from the $585,000 salary he made last season, although the Broncos would probably re-up him for the $2.553 million.
http://www.9news.com/sports/nfl/denv...hall/238417971

:-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:22 PM 06-09-2016
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:
http://www.9news.com/sports/nfl/denv...hall/238417971

This is good news for KC...we all saw how Manning padded Sanders stats and he's gone now. Please overpay for him without a starting QB on the roster. Manning made a lot of WR's more money than they deserved...I hoping $9-$10 million a year.

And please give Miller $60 million guaranteed ......Broncos wont make the playoffs this year and will be stuck with some fat contracts while trying to rebuild. Perfect...
[Reply]
MagicHef 12:04 AM 06-10-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
This is good news for KC...we all saw how Manning padded Sanders stats and he's gone now. Please overpay for him without a starting QB on the roster. Manning made a lot of WR's more money than they deserved...I hoping $9-$10 million a year.

And please give Miller $60 million guaranteed ......Broncos wont make the playoffs this year and will be stuck with some fat contracts while trying to rebuild. Perfect...
His two most productive games last season were both with Brock throwing him the ball.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:09 AM 06-10-2016
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
His two most productive games last season were both with Brock throwing him the ball.
Yeah..but Brock left that shithole. You have The Sanchize now...accept it. 3rd place...

Elway should be saving his pennies for Brees...Lynch is going to bust...rushed too soon into service.

Horseface without lucking into a HOF QB...is, now, a GM that lowballs his star players and loses the QB he grooms while leaving his team in salary cap hell. Manning, like he did with past WRs/TE, masked a lot of bureaucratic ineptness (see Indy)....the "Rat" didnt even have enough money to sign a mediocre FA starting QB...after, both, Manning and Brock bailed. That's shitty management...unless you are a sucker buying the PR Trevor Siemian hype..then I'm sure you're already convinced another SB is happening.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 04:31 AM 06-10-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Yeah..but Brock left that shithole. You have The Sanchize now...accept it. 3rd place...

Elway should be saving his pennies for Brees...Lynch is going to bust...rushed too soon into service.

Horseface without lucking into a HOF QB...is, now, a GM that lowballs his star players and loses the QB he grooms while leaving his team in salary cap hell. Manning, like he did with past WRs/TE, masked a lot of bureaucratic ineptness (see Indy)....the "Rat" didnt even have enough money to sign a mediocre FA starting QB...after, both, Manning and Brock bailed. That's shitty management...unless you are a sucker buying the PR Trevor Siemian hype..then I'm sure you're already convinced another SB is happening.

I think you actually believe all of that...
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 08:43 AM 06-10-2016

Best run-stop percentage among 3-4 DEs in 2015:

1. Derek Wolfe, DEN
2. Henry Anderson, IND
3. Vance Walker, DEN
4. Calais Campbell, ARI

— Pro Football Focus (@PFF) June 10, 2016

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:07 AM 06-10-2016
PFF :-) It has been exposed as fraud you turd
[Reply]
staylor26 09:39 AM 06-10-2016

Vance Walker :-)

That's almost as bad as hyping up Stephenson.

BTW what about that interior pass rush or lack thereof?

Our DL is MUCH better than yours.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 10:43 AM 06-10-2016
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Vance Walker :-)

That's almost as bad as hyping up Stephenson.

BTW what about that interior pass rush or lack thereof?

Our DL is MUCH better than yours.
Derek Wolfe is a better interior pass rusher than any of the guys you have. Chris Jones could potentially be a pretty good pass rusher but Howard, Poe, and Bailey aren't anything special in the pass rush department.

Vance Walker played well for the Chiefs his one year in KC. It's not his fault that the Chiefs coaching staff doesn't believe in rotating guys in on the DL.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:48 AM 06-10-2016
Derek Wolfe is a better interior pass rusher than any of the guys you have. Chris Jones could potentially be a pretty good pass rusher but Howard, Poe, and Bailey aren't anything special in the pass rush department.

Vance Walker played well for the Chiefs his one year in KC. It's not his fault that the Chiefs coaching staff doesn't believe in rotating guys in on the DL.
Jaye Howard-6.5 sacks, 1 forced fumble in 18 games.
Allen Bailey-6.5 sacks, 4 forced fumbles in 14 games.

Both these guys are just as good at rushing the passer as Wolfe and your dumb homer ass knows it.
[Reply]
RodInCanton 11:13 AM 06-10-2016
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Jaye Howard-6.5 sacks, 1 forced fumble in 18 games.
Allen Bailey-6.5 sacks, 4 forced fumbles in 14 games.

Both these guys are just as good at rushing the passer as Wolfe and your dumb homer ass knows it.
Try again.
http://www.nfl.com/player/jayehoward/2533006/profile
Jaye Howard - 6.5 sacks in 37 games
http://www.nfl.com/player/allenbailey/2495116/profile
Allen Bailey - 11.5 sacks in 67 games.

One good thing about the internet is you can check stats people throw out there very quickly! And how much do you think not having Houston or Sean Smith will affect their numbers? People are acting like Denver is in such dire straits but I would argue the Chiefs have just as many question marks. Your defense lost two of their best players, the offense will try to re-incorporate an expensive RB w/ two blown out knees now, still don't have great receivers, avg o-line...
If I had to place money down I would put money on the Raiders to win the AFC West. That is only if I HAD to place money because we all know the Raiders will find a way to blow this like a $10 hooker - that is what they do.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:26 AM 06-10-2016
Originally Posted by RodInCanton:
People are acting like Denver is in such dire straits but I would argue the Chiefs have just as many question marks. Your defense lost two of their best players, the offense will try to re-incorporate an expensive RB w/ two blown out knees now, still don't have great receivers, avg o-line...
Donko's have freaking Sanchez as their starter with Stephenson and a gimpy Okung protecting him....lost the interior guts of their defense and Tailbs facing a suspension. Don't act like losing the teams leading tackler wont have an impact. The thought of Buttfumbler, in his first year, behind that O-line? Manning got the ball out so quickly that it masked how crappy they were. When you have a career stat of 85 TD vs. 83 INTs...it means you suck at reading defenses.

KC lost TWO of their best defensive players? They let Smith go ...who was an above average CB...and who else? Devito? There are 3 players on the defensive line, alone, who are better than him. KC reeled of 11 straight primarily without Houston and Charles. One of those was an out-right throttling in your stadium. Head to head...Donkos held a lead for less that 30 seconds in two hours of game time....30 SECONDS.

KC allowed fewer points per game than your "pseudo-historic defense"...

Donkos = over-rated, luck and hype.
[Reply]
vailpass 11:33 AM 06-10-2016
Try again.

One good thing about the internet is you can check stats people throw out there very quickly! And how much do you think not having Houston or Sean Smith will affect their numbers? People are acting like Denver is in such dire straits but I would argue the Chiefs have just as many question marks. Your defense lost two of their best players, the offense will try to re-incorporate an expensive RB w/ two blown out knees now, still don't have great receivers, avg o-line...
If I had to place money down I would put money on the Raiders to win the AFC West. That is only if I HAD to place money because we all know the Raiders will find a way to blow this like a $10 hooker - that is what they do.
Smackdown.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:41 AM 06-10-2016
Try again.

Originally Posted by vailpass:
Smackdown.
Smackdown?

Now I know you have no original takes of your own if you're co-signing this terrible fucking take.

[Reply]
Page 379 of 4909
« First < 279329369375376377378379 3803813823833894294798791379 > Last »
Up