sign of yet piece we shit this did?
[Reply]
Rausch 01:32 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:

It's SB or bust this year...ask Marino.
It fucking better be...
[Reply]
saphojunkie 02:10 PM 09-24-2019
There's no way I want us trading a first rounder for Ramsey, let alone a first and more.

Not when you can get a CB on a rookie deal at pick 32 and keep his cost low for 4-5 years. That's how you actually build a defense. You don't just swap out pieces, you add them.

One thing to think about, however, is that Kendall Fuller hasn't been extended and is an UFA next year. As is Claiborne and Breeland. Ward will be the only one under contract without an extension. The CB position is incredibly fluid after this season, so we have NO idea who will be here still.

Just something to think about.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 02:13 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
There's no way I want us trading a first rounder for Ramsey, let alone a first and more.

Not when you can get a CB on a rookie deal at pick 32 and keep his cost low for 4-5 years. That's how you actually build a defense. You don't just swap out pieces, you add them.

One thing to think about, however, is that Kendall Fuller hasn't been extended and is an UFA next year. As is Claiborne and Breeland. Ward will be the only one under contract without an extension. The CB position is incredibly fluid after this season, so we have NO idea who will be here still.

Maybe the fact that they haven’t extended them is more telling than you care to admit?
[Reply]
smithandrew051 02:14 PM 09-24-2019

I’d like to have Fuller and Breeland back if possible. Then draft a CB early and sign another “Breeland” type in FA.

Round 2 in the draft should be OL. Round 3 LB. Also, sign another LB in FA (another “Wilson” type).

We probably need to get another TE in the draft. Extend Jones in the offseason as well.

The future is bright.
[Reply]
MahiMike 02:54 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Needs to learn to bat down the ball
THANK YOU! I said the same. Pissed me off he just stood there and got Mossed like a peewee player. You gotta go to the ball dammit!
[Reply]
Radar Chief 03:44 PM 09-24-2019
So I read that the Ravens offered a 1st, 2nd and TE Hayden Hurst and the Jags turned it down? Doesn't sound like they're that serious about trading him.
[Reply]
JakeF 04:06 PM 09-24-2019

But we don't get the draft pick until next season and you don't know how long it will take to develop him if he develops at all. We need help for a Super Bowl run this year.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:20 PM 09-24-2019
JERSEYS ARE BEING MADE!!! Chief Ramsey jerseys are hot in Africa right now
[Reply]
ToxSocks 04:23 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Everything is hot in Africa. It's freakin' Africa.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 04:24 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by JakeF:
But we don't get the draft pick until next season and you don't know how long it will take to develop him if he develops at all. We need help for a Super Bowl run this year.
Maybe. Maybe not. If you trade for Ramsey - which ain't happening, it seems - then you have to tag and trade Chris Jones to recoup the expenses. This team is about to be massively up against the cap, and you can't put that much money and resources into one position.

That's the long and short of it. I'd rather have a 1st round corner, a second round interior OL, and the cap space to keep jones.

That's THREE players you're trading for 1 with Ramsey. It's not worth it.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:27 PM 09-24-2019
The Jags want two 1st rounders, not 1.

Not doable.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 04:34 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The Jags want two 1st rounders, not 1.

Not doable.
Hell, a first and anything else isn't worth it. Then you have to pay him. Everyone needs to calm down. We're going to win a Super Bowl. We don't need to panic.
[Reply]
TribalElder 05:02 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:

[Reply]
Mr. Plow 05:07 PM 09-24-2019
Have Clay's sources heard any other extremely reliable information?
[Reply]
Page 378 of 449
« First < 278328368374375376377378 379380381382388428 > Last »
Up