ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 377 of 379
« First < 277327367373374375376377 378379 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 07:03 PM 01-19-2020
Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
[Reply]
TomahawkChump 01:00 PM 02-03-2020
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
It's cool if you dont wanna answer the questions, lil' prospector. Now go home and sit in the corner..drink some milk and play with your piddlyshit tonka trucks
I did answer the question, but you must've had trouble comprehending the response. Not shocking. Your insults, while consistent, have been disappointing. I'm going to chalk it up to a Super Bowl hangover.
[Reply]
TomahawkChump 01:03 PM 02-03-2020
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
Now take away all the yards they got on reverse Deebo bullshit and give me the YPC for that

Your run game got stuffed. Babyrat got embarrassed.
Apologies for the confusion, I don't play on or coach for the 49ers. Just a fan. Thankfully my run game went unstuffed. Can't say the same for your butthole, unfortunately.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 01:12 PM 02-03-2020
The first step in post-SB grief is gently disassociating yourself from the team:

Originally Posted by TomahawkChump:
Apologies for the confusion, I don't play on or coach for the 49ers. Just a fan.
The second step is juvenile insults:

Originally Posted by TomahawkChump:
Thankfully my run game went unstuffed. Can't say the same for your butthole, unfortunately.
Please continue posting so we can watch your devolution and misery firsthand!
[Reply]
TomahawkChump 01:16 PM 02-03-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
The first step in post-SB grief is gently disassociating yourself from the team:

The second step is juvenile insults:

Please continue posting so we can watch your devolution and misery firsthand!
Touché. :-)
[Reply]
carcosa 02:43 PM 06-10-2020
Originally Posted by carcosa:
If I've learned anything from being a Chiefs fan, it's that the team with the top rushing unit, prolific tight end, elite pass rush, and mediocre quarterback wins EVERY time!!!!
Somebody gave this post a thumbs up.... Well deserved IMHO!!!
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 02:51 PM 06-10-2020
Did we beat these guys yet?
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 03:34 PM 06-10-2020
Originally Posted by MMXcalibur:
Did we beat these guys yet?
Yes. The delicious highlights are readily available...:-)
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:37 PM 06-10-2020
Yeah, this thread really does seem to be HoC material, doesn't it?

It's two weeks of anticipation and troll butchery leading up to the greatest moment in the history of the board (if not the entire franchise - hard to rank-order the two titles)
[Reply]
carcosa 04:13 PM 06-10-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Yeah, this thread really does seem to be HoC material, doesn't it?

It's two weeks of anticipation and troll butchery leading up to the greatest moment in the history of the board (if not the entire franchise - hard to rank-order the two titles)
Those Niners trolls were so hilariously overconfident
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:42 PM 06-10-2020
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
This is really going to be crushing for you. I really encourage you to find another hobby and not care so much about this game before Sunday. You’ll be a lot happier that way.
I tried to warn them. We’ve been on the other side of that QB matchup enough times. We knew how it would end.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:45 PM 06-10-2020
Andy Reid off a bye with a huge QB advantage. Gotta feel good about that.
Super smart post here ^
[Reply]
Stryker 09:11 PM 06-10-2020
I have watched the Texans, Titans and 49ers repeats a 1000 times. We earned every play and victory. On to repeat - if shit head had stayed behind the LOS, we would have a 3 peat possibility. FUCK FORD!
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:25 PM 06-10-2020
Originally Posted by Stryker:
I have watched the Texans, Titans and 49ers repeats a 1000 times. We earned every play and victory. On to repeat - if shit head had stayed behind the LOS, we would have a 3 peat possibility. FUCK FORD!
Possibly, but I doubt Sutton gets fired if we win the Super Bowl. I also doubt Berry, Houston, and Ford are shown the door.

We may be much better off for the long haul as a result. Ford fucked up horribly, but it might be for the best. We need to blow the defense up.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 09:42 PM 06-10-2020
Possibly, but I doubt Sutton gets fired if we win the Super Bowl. I also doubt Berry, Houston, and Ford are shown the door.

We may be much better off for the long haul as a result. Ford ****ed up horribly, but it might be for the best. We need to blow the defense up.
I do not think we repeat if Sutton remains the coordinator.

In fact, I see us losing against the Vikings, the Chargers in Mexico City, and maaaybe the Chargers at home, too. Those games required some nasty defensive stands, and I don't think the Toilet Paper defense would have held strong.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:10 PM 06-10-2020
Watching Texans game on nfl network right now. Not a great start.
[Reply]
Page 377 of 379
« First < 277327367373374375376377 378379 >
Up