ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 377 of 2694
« First < 277327367373374375376377 3783793803813874274778771377 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 03:07 PM 08-05-2017
Originally Posted by penbrook:
What if Mahomes has a season ending injury during pre season?
Time for this dude to get Tigered. Just stirring up shit.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:34 PM 08-05-2017
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Yep.
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:38 PM 08-05-2017
What if fire ants crawl up penisbrook's urethra?
[Reply]
penbrook 03:38 PM 08-05-2017
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
It was a serious question. Same could be said for Smitty
[Reply]
rico 03:40 PM 08-05-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
I don't wish injury upon Alex Smith I hope he stays healthy I've said if/when he gets hurt but I don't wish it, he has history of being injury prone his latest was concussions last year. Also Patrick Mahomes is our future quarterback once he takes the field Chiefs wont look back.

Also I don't have a running straight tab on Smith injury inquiry I've been talking about my experience at training camp and even have said as much Alex will need to keep his job so Patrick can learn this year. I've said Alex is stepping it up to keep his job as Patrick is zeroing in on him.
Don't fret it, dude. Baby alexonLee blows shit out of proportion. It's just kind of what he does.

We all know damn well that you didn't do that anywhere close to the manner that he is stating that you did.

Penbrook's comment stems from his butthurt of certain posters wishing for Alex Smith to be injured over the past couple years. I can't remember if you were an injury-wisher or not and don't really care (most of these guys weren't literally wishing for the guy to hurt himself, they were just very frustrated with a frustrating QB and that's how their frustration was expressed). This is just penbrook's way of saying, "how do you Mahomes guys like hearing that about your favorite QB?! See how I felt when you used to say these things about my Alex?!?!?"

We all know you didn't have a 1000 post streak/tab on those Smith-injury posts, even if you did state it a few times (I can't remember).

To the Mahomes stuff... I wonder what his outlook is right now. I wonder if he personally has a goal as to when he wants to get out there... I wonder if he is personally wanting to beat Alex out sometime this season despite what people have told him or are saying about him needing a full year? I know if I were a 21 year old college phenom QB who had just been drafted 10th overall in the NFL draft by a team with an excellent supporting cast that could do big things in the near future that traded up 17 or whatever spots to draft me...I dunno, I'd probably be pretty anxious to get out there.

We can all say that Mahomes needs to sit a year and what-not all we want to, but I bet Mahomes (regardless of what he's read or been told) has other plans. I bet he personally competing to take the spot right now.
[Reply]
rico 03:41 PM 08-05-2017
:-) What got you started with calling him "Smitty?!" You just started doing that a couple days ago, didn't you?

It's kind of funny...
[Reply]
Pablo 03:41 PM 08-05-2017
Well, if Pat goes down it would be a tragedy and cause for mourning.

With Smith, there would be high-fiving and parades I suspect.

Is that the dumbshit answer you were looking for with that sweet question?
[Reply]
penbrook 03:43 PM 08-05-2017
Originally Posted by rico:
Don't fret it, dude. Baby alexonLee blows shit out of proportion. It's just kind of what he does.

We all know damn well that you didn't do that anywhere close to the manner that he is stating that you did.

Penbrook's comment stems from his butthurt of certain posters wishing for Alex Smith to be injured over the past couple years. I can't remember if you were an injury-wisher or not and don't really care (most of these guys weren't literally wishing for the guy to hurt himself, they were just very frustrated with a frustrating QB and that's how their frustration was expressed). This is just penbrook's way of saying, "how do you Mahomes guys like hearing that about your favorite QB?! See how I felt when you used to say these things about my Alex?!?!?"

We all know you didn't have a 1000 post streak/tab on those Smith-injury posts, even if you did state it a few times (I can't remember).

To the Mahomes stuff... I wonder what his outlook is right now. I wonder if he personally has a goal as to when he wants to get out there... I wonder if he is personally wanting to beat Alex out sometime this season despite what people have told him or are saying about him needing a full year? I know if I were a 21 year old college phenom QB who had just been drafted 10th overall in the NFL draft by a team with an excellent supporting cast that could do big things in the near future that traded up 17 or whatever spots to draft me...I dunno, I'd probably be pretty anxious to get out there.

We can all say that Mahomes needs to sit a year and what-not all we want to, but I bet Mahomes (regardless of what he's read or been told) has other plans. I bet he personally competing to take the spot right now.
You nailed it! I don't hate Mahomes at all. I do see him as the future but people wishing injury upon anyone is not the way to go. Smitty does give us the best chance at winning this year. I'm encouraged by the things they are both doing right now. Mahomes from it looks like has lived up the offense fairly fast and that's unheard of in Reid's offense.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:45 PM 08-05-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
What if fire ants crawl up penisbrook's urethra?
:-)

Originally Posted by Pablo:
Well, if Pat goes down it would be a tragedy and cause for mourning.

With Smith, there would be high-fiving and parades I suspect.

Is that the dumbshit answer you were looking for with that sweet question?

And fireworks! DON'T FORGET THE FIREWORKS, MAN!
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:52 PM 08-05-2017

Just curious, do you feel that hating a portion of Chiefs fans makes you a better fan somehow?

As for Tattoo, he absolutely has included some form of 'well whenever Alex gets his brain scrambled we can finally. . . ' in a great many posts. As for blowing things out of proportion I've never said a fucking thing about it, so far as I know never responded to Tattoo whatsoever, until he asked why anyone could possibly ask what happens if a QB gets hurt.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 03:53 PM 08-05-2017
IMHO, Mahomes is going to struggle his first year. This year or next year, he will struggle. I'd rather he take his lumps now and the team gets on with figuring out if he's the qbotf.

Yes, Smith is a better QB at the moment and the team has a much better shot at the playoffs with Smith, but he and Andy aren't a Super Bowl winning combo in 2017,.

KC has a very good defense, good special teams and the OL is good in pass protection. I don't see how Mahomes would be ruined starting at some time this year.
[Reply]
rico 04:03 PM 08-05-2017
Originally Posted by Baby alexonLee:
Just curious, do you feel that hating a portion of Chiefs fans makes you a better fan somehow?

As for Tattoo, he absolutely has included some form of 'well whenever Alex gets his brain scrambled we can finally. . . ' in a great many posts. As for blowing things out of proportion I've never said a ****ing thing about it, so far as I know never responded to Tattoo whatsoever, until he asked why anyone could possibly ask what happens if a QB gets hurt.
I don't hate any portion of Chiefs fans. Just kind of get annoyed with the poser types who are only rooting for one member of the team to succeed. Kind of like how you seemingly get annoyed with people who passionately want what's best for the entire team to succeed.

You blew things out of proportion when you stated that K.C. Tattoo has a running tab of 1000 straight posts either praying or hoping for Smith's injury. That is blowing shit out of proportion and unfairly slanders K.C. Tattoo's reputation around here. You should be ashamed of yourself, Baby Dick.
[Reply]
rico 04:06 PM 08-05-2017
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
IMHO, Mahomes is going to struggle his first year. This year or next year, he will struggle. I'd rather he take his lumps now and the team gets on with figuring out if he's the qbotf.

Yes, Smith is a better QB at the moment and the team has a much better shot at the playoffs with Smith, but he and Andy aren't a Super Bowl winning combo in 2017,.

KC has a very good defense, good special teams and the OL is good in pass protection. I don't see how Mahomes would be ruined starting at some time this year.
I keep thinking he is going to come along at the same rate as Jameis Winston. I don't know why I keep thinking that. Not a bad thing. Jameis hasn't ever been bad...and seems to be on the incline to becoming a freaking stud.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:08 PM 08-05-2017
I don't hate any portion of Chiefs fans. Just kind of get annoyed with the poser types who are only rooting for one member of the team to succeed. Kind of like how you seemingly get annoyed with people who passionately want what's best for the entire team to succeed.

You blew things out of proportion when you stated that K.C. Tattoo has a running tab of 1000 straight posts either praying or hoping for Smith's injury. That is blowing shit out of proportion and unfairly slanders K.C. Tattoo's reputation around here. You should be ashamed of yourself, Baby Dick.
What color is the sky in your world?

I'm the one whose mantra is 'it's a team game.'

You're the one who 'slanders reputations'

At least now the entire board knows the value of your 'apologies'
[Reply]
penbrook 04:11 PM 08-05-2017
I keep thinking he is going to come along at the same rate as Jameis Winston. I don't know why I keep thinking that. Not a bad thing. Jameis hasn't ever been bad...and seems to be on the incline to becoming a freaking stud.
Winston has a chance to be a great QB. He played in a pro offense at FSU which translated well into the NFL and he played against the best competition. He has gotten better every year
[Reply]
Page 377 of 2694
« First < 277327367373374375376377 3783793803813874274778771377 > Last »
Up