ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 374 of 421
« First < 274324364370371372373374 375376377378384 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2018 Free Agents
Couch-Potato 09:52 AM 01-10-2018
Who are you letting walk/cutting/retiring?

http://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2018/...8-free-agents/

Who are you targeting?

http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/nf...t-tracker?pg=1
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:44 AM 03-27-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:
Yeah, this is why I'm just not a huge fan of trading up. They're already lacking in picks this year.
As I mentioned earlier, I’m good with packaging up a 6 and either or both of their 7’s but there’s likely to be too much value in the third to trade either of those picks.

It also wouldn’t kill me to see them package up one of their 4th’s with the 2nd or 3rd to get a guy that projects as an immediate starter/rotational player, but the thirds just hold too much value this year to package with a 2nd, IMO.
[Reply]
O.city 11:46 AM 03-27-2018
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
As I mentioned earlier, I’m good with packaging up a 6 and either or both of their 7’s but there’s likely to be too much value in the third to trade either of those picks.

It also wouldn’t kill me to see them package up one of their 4th’s with the 2nd or 3rd to get a guy that projects as an immediate starter/rotational player, but the thirds just hold too much value this year to package with a 2nd, IMO.
I'll be interested to see the cost of a potential move up.

I'd give up one of the additional picks, but I always prefer a pick in each round.
[Reply]
BossChief 11:54 AM 03-27-2018
Oh yeah, I'm with you there but I would be shocked if Veach gave up a 2nd and a 3rd for a guard.

Actually, I'd be shocked if Veach gave up a 2nd and a 3rd for any player.

Not only is that a lot of draft capital for one player, it also puts an enormous amount of pressure on that player to perform at a high level immediately.
I wouldn’t be shocked at all.

In fact, I kinda expect it.

He sure seems like he wants to get back into the first round.

Here’s my thinking based on verbiage used by Veach and Dorsey in the past on how they stack their board.

They will have a group of “elite” talent, position by position and which of those fits what they are looking for at each position and weigh each one on impact value they would supply. Then, it’s “next tier talent” (this is where they had Kareem Hunt graded)...so on and so forth.

After that, they are going to have a board based on team needs the next 3 years and how they want to form the roster based on meed, current players and the cap situation of the team.

That will give them groupings of players for each position that they give a total grade on that factors everything in.

If a guy with an elite grade at a position of need slips to the 20s in the draft, I think there’s a high likelihood they package this and next years second to move up to get him so they get that fifth year option.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:54 AM 03-27-2018
Today NFL team owners will vote to increase the debt limit for the Rams new stadium, which according to internal league documents is now projected to cost an amazing $4.963 billion.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:57 AM 03-27-2018
Sure?
Loon.
[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 11:57 AM 03-27-2018
Giants | NY Giants noncommittal on Brandon Marshall
Tue, 27 Mar 2018 10:20:55 -0700

New York Giants WR Brandon Marshall (ankle) hasn't passed a physical yet and has been working out at the team facility "trying to get healthy," according to head coach Pat Shurmur, who added "we'll have to see" when asked about Marshall's place on the team for the upcoming season.
[Reply]
BossChief 11:58 AM 03-27-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Today NFL team owners will vote to increase the debt limit for the Rams new stadium, which according to internal league documents is now projected to cost an amazing $4.963 billion.
Holy shit
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:02 PM 03-27-2018

Here's a good backup TE to Kelce.
Gruden is trashing that team.

Awesome.
[Reply]
O.city 12:03 PM 03-27-2018
Gruden is trashing that team.

Awesome.
I'd take Walford here. He's good.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:03 PM 03-27-2018
We don't even have a first this year, but somehow could have came up with the trade capital to trade for that headcase...then make him the highest paid player in football? Yeah we were absolutely right in calling you nuts for him on the Chiefs. If another team pisses the picks away, who fucking cares?
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:04 PM 03-27-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:

— Seth Wickersham (@SethWickersham) March 27, 2018

He'll still make his money back in the form of Final Four's, World Cup, concerts and of course, The 2028 Olympics.
[Reply]
O.city 12:05 PM 03-27-2018
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
We don't even have a first this year, but somehow could have came up with the trade capital to trade for that headcase...then make him the highest paid player in football? Yeah we were absolutely right in calling you nuts for him on the Chiefs. If another team pisses the picks away, who ****ing cares?
Every said they'd never trade him.

Well, **** off, they are.

And if the Rams are infact offering a first, they'll get him. The Giants aren't gonna turn down a first if they don't wanna keep him.

I'm sorry you were wrong, but that's not my problem.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:05 PM 03-27-2018
I'd take Walford here. He's good.
I would, too, but I think he'll be claimed long before he gets to the Chiefs
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:06 PM 03-27-2018
Clive Walford

Poor

He's a....Turd
[Reply]
O.city 12:07 PM 03-27-2018