Page 373 of 449
« First < 273323363369370371372373 374375376377383423 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Schefter: Jalen Ramsey has asked for a trade
St. Patty's Fire 04:17 PM 09-16-2019
https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...813515777?s=21
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:17 AM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I think Jones and our ILBs are not very good vs the run. Pretty much it.
Jone is not good vs. the run. Which is why I'm ok with letting him go. (I know its crazy)

But he is a much better 3-4 DE than a 4-3 DT.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:18 AM 09-24-2019
I get PP from the standpoint that he’s a pure leader who helps the locker room without question. Ramsey may or may not depending on the day.

If the price is far different, I like PP over Ramsey.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:20 AM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I get PP from the standpoint that he’s a pure leader who helps the locker room without question. Ramsey may or may not depending on the day.

If the price is far different, I like PP over Ramsey.
PP has a long history with Honey Badger too.... LSU and Arizona. But honestly our biggest concern right now is MLB.
[Reply]
O.city 09:20 AM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Jone is not good vs. the run. Which is why I'm ok with letting him go. (I know its crazy)

But he is a much better 3-4 DE than a 4-3 DT.
Why would he be better as a 34 space eater at DE?

He's fine in an attacking 43, he just is undisciplined and tries to go off script to make plays instead of doing it thru the scheme.
[Reply]
Strongside 09:23 AM 09-24-2019
If this talk about the Chiefs truly being solely focused on PP is true, then you have to completely question their decision making.

The Cardinals have been adamant, as recent as last week, that they have no interest in trading Peterson. If the Chiefs don't improve the position because they're holding out hope that AZ's stance will change, then that's ignorant af.

It's never dating because you're hoping a pretty girl you saw on the Subway once's marriage falls apart someday.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:23 AM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Why would he be better as a 34 space eater at DE?

He's fine in an attacking 43, he just is undisciplined and tries to go off script to make plays instead of doing it thru the scheme.
Because in a 3-4 he has two MLB's in base packages (early down) to cover for his lack of lane eating. He is always penetrating, which would be ok inside of a 3-4.
[Reply]
Strongside 09:25 AM 09-24-2019
Also, worth noting on Chadiha –

Does he have friends in the org? Yes.

But this is also the guy who reported with conviction that the Chiefs were "not intersted in Ramsey." and that if that changed, he'd "be the first to know."

Well, that changed, and he never reported shit. Which tells me no one told him.

He can get fucked, he doesn't know what they're doing over there.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:26 AM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Oh God. Why is Veach getting tunnel vision on fucking Patrick Peterson, of all players?
Ummm because he doesn’t want to get raped like you expected him to that means he has tunnel vision?

Reports: Ramsey wants out of Jacksonville. Chiefs are interested.

Superturtle: haha Veach is going to get raped again if he trades for Ramsey

Reports: Asking price for Ramsey is too high for the Chiefs, but they’re interested. Patrick Peterson is a more reasonable option.

Superturtle: Oh God. Why is Veach getting tunnel vision on fucking Patrick Peterson, of all players?
[Reply]
Strongside 09:27 AM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Ummm because he doesn’t want to get raped like you expected him to that means he has tunnel vision?

Reports: Ramsey wants out of Jacksonville

Superturtle: haha Veach is going to get raped again if he trades for Ramsey

Reports: Asking price for Ramsey is too high for the Chiefs, but they’re interested. Patrick Peterson is a more reasonable option.

Superturtle: Oh God. Why is Veach getting tunnel vision on fucking Patrick Peterson, of all players?
What reports have said anything about Patrick Peterson, other than he isn't available for trade?
[Reply]
BossChief 09:28 AM 09-24-2019
Jones wants the splash plays and doesn’t play technically sound.Someone from PFF posted that he leads the league in missed tackles. I’m a big fan, but if you want to get paid the kind of $ he wants, you have to wrap up and finish plays.

There’s a reason teams run right up the middle on us.
[Reply]
Jerm 09:28 AM 09-24-2019
I'm not giving up a 1st for a post PED Patrick Peterson...sorry...
[Reply]
staylor26 09:29 AM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Strongside:
What reports have said anything about Patrick Peterson, other than he isn't available for trade?
The Chadiha one that was JUST posted a couple pages back along with what Terez has said.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:30 AM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
We are the 27th ranked run D and 19th ranked pass D.

24th ranked D in yards given up
14th ranked D in points given up
So the defense has improved...and they are only 3 games into a scheme change.

They only needed to be one stop a game better....

I'd hedge on Claiborne first ...the trade deadline isn't until late October.

He made an outstanding pass break up in the endzone....

Now if Veach has inside knowledge of how much the cap is expected to jump with the new CBA...sign away if they can afford it. Ramsey is going to be better than any CB available in the late 1st.

You can also subtract the salary of said pick(s).....
[Reply]
BossChief 09:31 AM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Oh God. Why is Veach getting tunnel vision on fucking Patrick Peterson, of all players?
Because he’s not only an elite corner, he takes young players under his wing and teaches them how to be a pro.

Same with Clark and why he overpaid him and wouldn’t take no for an answer when trading for him over other options.
[Reply]
O.city 09:33 AM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Because in a 3-4 he has two MLB's in base packages (early down) to cover for his lack of lane eating. He is always penetrating, which would be ok inside of a 3-4.
That's the complete opposite of conventional thinking so kudos?
[Reply]
Page 373 of 449
« First < 273323363369370371372373 374375376377383423 > Last »
Up