ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 372 of 2695
« First < 272322362368369370371372 3733743753763824224728721372 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 09:38 PM 08-04-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Bullshit I've heard fans talk at camp and make fun of Alex Smith. Fans are ready to move on quickly as possible
This is Reids decision, not the fans. If fans had it their way we would have drafted Geno Smith. There's a reason we are fans, myself included.
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:53 PM 08-04-2017
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
This is Reids decision, not the fans. If fans had it their way we would have drafted Geno Smith. There's a reason we are fans, myself included.
Well when the fans start not showing up to Arrowhead and the ones that do where black it's not going sit very well with Clark because he likes the revenue fans bring in and filling seats. We did that with Matt Cassell and if shit quarterback is forced down our throats again you better believe it will happen again.

The boo birds will be out and no one is going have fun.

Fuck Alex Smith beyond 2017 unless he is backing up Patrick 2018.

Yes it's up to Andy and he will see Patrick progress and Patrick talent is going be hard to ignore when it surpasses everything Alex Smith can do or does.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 09:59 PM 08-04-2017
Originally Posted by Nickhead:

Clay likes Smith =====D ~~~~~~~
Fyp
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 10:13 PM 08-04-2017
Well when the fans start not showing up to Arrowhead and the ones that do where black it's not going sit very well with Clark because he likes the revenue fans bring in and filling seats. We did that with Matt Cassell and if shit quarterback is forced down our throats again you better believe it will happen again.

The boo birds will be out and no one is going have fun.

**** Alex Smith beyond 2017 unless he is backing up Patrick 2018.

Yes it's up to Andy and he will see Patrick progress and Patrick talent is going be hard to ignore when it surpasses everything Alex Smith can do or does.
The fans are already not showing up. The amount of Steeler fans at that Steelers@Chiefs playoff gm was absolutely sickening... No offense, I love my fellow Chief fans, but that should not have happened.
[Reply]
Rasputin 10:17 PM 08-04-2017
The fans are already not showing up. The amount of Steeler fans at that Steelers@Chiefs playoff gm was absolutely sickening... No offense I love my fellow Chief fans but that should not have happened.
Then it's time to move on from Alex Checkdown Smith. Fans want something better and exciting to root for and Chiefs are not giving that too us with Alex Smith.

I don't know why Alex lovers don't want something better than what we have if they are suppose to be Chiefs fans why can't they see he is holding us back?

Yet Patrick brings us hope and he will be worth getting our hopes up for.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:04 PM 08-04-2017
Then it's time to move on from Alex Checkdown Smith. Fans want something better and exciting to root for and Chiefs are not giving that too us with Alex Smith.

I don't know why Alex lovers don't want something better than what we have if they are suppose to be Chiefs fans why can't they see he is holding us back?

Yet Patrick brings us hope and he will be worth getting our hopes up for.
Be patient. We all want to see him, but we most likely won't see much or any of Pat this year. I have hope like you but am not counting on it.
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:18 PM 08-04-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Be patient. We all want to see him, but we most likely won't see much or any of Pat this year. I have hope like you but am not counting on it.
I'm not worried about this year although I see signs that make me believe it so could happen later this year or if Patrick out beats Tyler Bray and that is a big possibility then Patrick could be our #2 and if so then he could be put in at any notice because you know Alex Smith is a concussion waiting to happen.

I don't want Tyler Bray mucking shit up for our guys and making things worse that the rest of the team suffers because if Tyler Bray cant' handle the duties our receivers will be sitting ducks when he throws them the ball errant throws will get our guys killed.

Meow next year this is Patrick Mahomes II team and if they want it a competition from Alex then Patrick will just beat him out. Alex is as good as done here and he will be lucky to survive the season anyways.

I know this Tyler Bray is a lost cause and we shouldn't be wasting our time with him. It would be worth it trade him away and find another qb off of some teams practice squad or find another vet. Nick Foles would have been a better option but we couldn't have afford him with our cap situation. At least he could get us by a few games if needed too.
[Reply]
Nickhead 12:02 AM 08-05-2017
I'm not worried about this year although I see signs that make me believe it so could happen later this year or if Patrick out beats Tyler Bray and that is a big possibility then Patrick could be our #2 and if so then he could be put in at any notice because you know Alex Smith is a concussion waiting to happen.

I don't want Tyler Bray mucking shit up for our guys and making things worse that the rest of the team suffers because if Tyler Bray cant' handle the duties our receivers will be sitting ducks when he throws them the ball errant throws will get our guys killed.

Meow next year this is Patrick Mahomes II team and if they want it a competition from Alex then Patrick will just beat him out. Alex is as good as done here and he will be lucky to survive the season anyways.

I know this Tyler Bray is a lost cause and we shouldn't be wasting our time with him. It would be worth it trade him away and find another qb off of some teams practice squad or find another vet. Nick Foles would have been a better option but we couldn't have afford him with our cap situation. At least he could get us by a few games if needed too.
lets speak slowly on this one. alex is the starter, if he goes down, bray is number two. if he struggles or gets injured, then mahomes is third man up. its not like if they go with bray as the number 2 then pat is no longer on the roster :-)
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:08 AM 08-05-2017
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
lets speak slowly on this one. alex is the starter, if he goes down, bray is number two. if he struggles or gets injured, then mahomes is third man up. its not like if they go with bray as the number 2 then pat is no longer on the roster :-)
Then I'm just going count on Patrick Mahomes II beating out Tyler Bray in TC and Preseason and him earning the back up spot and it will be game to game on if/when Alex Smith goes down with injury and then see how many games he is out with.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:08 AM 08-05-2017
The fans are already not showing up. The amount of Steeler fans at that Steelers@Chiefs playoff gm was absolutely sickening... No offense, I love my fellow Chief fans, but that should not have happened.
Steelers fans are like the common cold. They're fucking everywhere, and there's not a goddamn thing anybody can do to rid the local environment of those dipshits.

Hell, I have two uncles whose only business ever going to Pittsburgh or the state of Pennsylvania was to watch the Steelers. They're both born and raised in South Dakota, live in the midwest, and root for all Minnesota teams. Except when it comes to football. Then the dipshits are like, "GOOOOO STEELERS!"

The Steelers fans can and do infest ALL NFL stadiums whenever their team travels. The only situation I can think of where that may not be the case is Green Bay due to the size of the stadium and the difficulty of attaining tickets to any game.

I don't blame Chiefs fans for that one.
[Reply]
Nickhead 12:10 AM 08-05-2017
i wouldn't even go that far. bray's been there, knows the playbook. there has never been a reason to play him to this point. lets see what the kids got. then next year, bray is mahomes backup, or him and alex earn starting roles somewhere else :-)
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:14 AM 08-05-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Steelers fans are like the common cold. They're fucking everywhere, and there's not a goddamn thing anybody can do to rid the local environment of those dipshits.

Hell, I have two uncles whose only business ever going to Pittsburgh or the state of Pennsylvania was to watch the Steelers. They're both born and raised in South Dakota, live in the midwest, and root for all Minnesota teams. Except when it comes to football. Then the dipshits are like, "GOOOOO STEELERS!"

The Steelers fans can and do infest ALL NFL stadiums whenever their team travels. The only situation I can think of where that may not be the case is Green Bay due to the size of the stadium and the difficulty of attaining tickets to any game.

I don't blame Chiefs fans for that one.
That's what winning 6 Super Bowls can do for you

Edit: even if four of them are from the 70s
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:32 AM 08-05-2017
Why is it..when I read the god-awful football opinions in this thread...that I envision that Raider "super-fan" with a lisp.
[Reply]
rico 12:56 AM 08-05-2017
Originally Posted by PASmithGuy:
That would happen anywhere. There are tons of Steelers fans in areas where you may wonder why... He'll, my wife is a Steelers fan because she liked them as a kid because they have the same colors as the Iowa Hawkeyes. They are everywhere for a variety of reasons. London could start a team and you'd see terrible towels there.
[Reply]
penbrook 01:23 AM 08-05-2017
There is a different between Cassell and Smitty. Cassell had one good season. Smitty has done nothing but continue to win. There will be no boo birds
[Reply]
Page 372 of 2695
« First < 272322362368369370371372 3733743753763824224728721372 > Last »
Up