ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 372 of 421
« First < 272322362368369370371372 373374375376382 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2018 Free Agents
Couch-Potato 09:52 AM 01-10-2018
Who are you letting walk/cutting/retiring?

http://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2018/...8-free-agents/

Who are you targeting?

http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/nf...t-tracker?pg=1
[Reply]
O.city 10:43 AM 03-27-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
My thing is, let’s learn from the past. We get a brash of injuries every year. Look at who we have put out there as depth to cover for those injuries.

Frank Zombo, Kenneth Acker, Philip Gaines, Justin Hamilton, Incompletrious Harris, Orson Charles.

Really want Veach to work on that. It’s been a big problem IMO
That's league wide though.

Usually, the teams left standing are the ones that stay the healthiest. Lotta luck in play.

They definitely need more depth though.
[Reply]
Best22 10:44 AM 03-27-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
My thing is, let’s learn from the past. We get a brash of injuries every year. Look at who we have put out there as depth to cover for those injuries.

Frank Zombo, Kenneth Acker, Philip Gaines, Justin Hamilton, Incompletrious Harris, Orson Charles.

Really want Veach to work on that. It’s been a big problem IMO
You should follow other NFL teams more. KC had fewer injuries than most teams in 2017
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 10:48 AM 03-27-2018
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Yea, but we’d be trading up to plug one of those holes, presumably with a 1st round talent, as opposed to trading a draft pick for a WR, so I’d be fine with that.

If we traded up for a LG, I’d be pissed.
It wouldn't bother me at all because the Chiefs have been looking for a long term solution at LG since Brian Waters retired.

A stud left guard would also help Morse and Fisher, along with finally being able to have a serious ground attack between the tackles.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:49 AM 03-27-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:
That's league wide though.

Usually, the teams left standing are the ones that stay the healthiest. Lotta luck in play.

They definitely need more depth though.
Yeah I get that. My main takeaway from it was Zombo. We all loathed having this guy on the field in 2016. Glad they addressed it and got Tanoh in the draft.

We seemed to have struck gold with Terrance Mitchell at first. It sucks that he fell apart last season. I think we all thought that we stole a solid corner.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:51 AM 03-27-2018
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
It wouldn't bother me at all because the Chiefs have been looking for a long term solution at LG since Brian Waters retired.

A stud left guard would also help Morse and Fisher, along with finally being able to have a serious ground attack between the tackles.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m fine with taking a LG at any point in the draft. I just wouldn’t like to see us waste more than one pick to do so.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 10:52 AM 03-27-2018
Originally Posted by Best22:
You should follow other NFL teams more. KC had fewer injuries than most teams in 2017
wut
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 10:57 AM 03-27-2018
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Don’t get me wrong, I’m fine with taking a LG at any point in the draft. I just wouldn’t like to see us waste more than one pick to do so.
Since Colquitt was re-signed and the Chiefs have Butker, I'm good with them packaging a 6th or 7th with their 2nd round pick to move up and grab a guard, safety, CB or D lineman and if a stud is there, one of their 4th round picks.

I still believe it's highly unlikely that the Chiefs are able adequately address every need long term this offseason so if the 10 year starter at guard is there, get him.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:59 AM 03-27-2018
Since Colquitt was re-signed and the Chiefs have Butker, I'm good with them packaging a 6th or 7th with their 2nd round pick to move up and grab a guard, safety, CB or D lineman and if a stud is there, one of their 4th round picks.

I still believe it's highly unlikely that the Chiefs are able adequately address every need long term this offseason so if the 10 year starter at guard is there, get him.
I’d be fine with that as well. I should’ve specified any trade up including our 2nd AND a 3rd in 2018/2019 (or better).
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:59 AM 03-27-2018
O is a damn loon
[Reply]
Shoes 11:00 AM 03-27-2018
If I were the Browns, I'd offer 4 and 33 to the Giants for Odell.
Way too much for Odell- yes he is a premier receiver but OBJ's value takes a slight dip since he is due for a massive raise next season. Two first round picks (essentially) on their rookie deals for the next 4 seasons has way more value in my opinion.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:01 AM 03-27-2018

If Braden Smith is there at #54.....I'm taking him.
[Reply]
BossChief 11:04 AM 03-27-2018
Originally Posted by ChiefGator:
Odell is nuts... he has said he wants to be paid more than anyone else in football. Seriously..
And got knocked out in a nightclub not too long ago
[Reply]
RunKC 11:05 AM 03-27-2018

Have you looked up Frank Ragnow? OL from Arkansas who can play G or C. Gave up zero sacks in 41 games in the SEC.

He just seems like a guy Andy would love. I have a strong suspicion that he could be our pick at 54.
[Reply]
Rausch 11:06 AM 03-27-2018

This.

All these weapons are useless if Mahomes doesn't have time or is on his ass.

And think back to how bad we were at times in short yardage. It wasn't because of Hunt (who's tough as nails) it was because our line was getting dominated...
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 11:08 AM 03-27-2018
Now lets look at their production.
Doesn't Watkins have one of the best TD record's In NFL history by the age of 24? I believe he may have been ranked In the top ten or something.
[Reply]
Page 372 of 421
« First < 272322362368369370371372 373374375376382 > Last »
Up