Page 370 of 4915
« First < 270320360366367368369370 3713723733743804204708701370 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:27 PM 06-01-2016
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
Von will get his money. Maybe not this year, but he'll get it. I also think he'll report on time. There is no advantage for him to not report or sign his tag. He has no leverage.
There most certainly is an advantage not to sign. :-) $120 million vs. $14 million.

Miller is at the peak of what his value will ever be...SB MVP. If he gets hurt or has a down year...not going to happen. He won't step foot on the practice field until a long-term contract is in place.

KC just went through this with Houston...
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 04:58 PM 06-01-2016
What is the home records by team, and road records as well? It's not all about the altitude, it's a factor, but not the main factor.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 05:07 PM 06-01-2016
Just for giggles, from 2011-2015...
Denver was 31-9 at home and 27-13 on the road.
Denver was 24-6 vs the division with 1/2 the losses in Denver, IIRC.

But yeah, it's all about the altitude... no wait, that was NFL favoritism.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 06:34 PM 06-01-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
It might the last time you see him for a while...

Elway has himself in a pickle....I doubt Miller returns unless he is the highest paid defensive player in the NFL. SB MVP is a good spot to be in when your contract expires....ha. Bronco's cap guy is notorious for low-balling their players...got used to the "Manning discount" and Horseface is a real prick when it comes to money.

I want nothing more than Von to rape faces when it comes to his contract...and Denver's only shot at mediocrity is that he plays. Public pressure is going to be heavy....he's a TV celebrity now. Could get ugly...he's going to easily command $20+ million a year.

DT carries a $15 million hit this year...ouch. I'm surprised they didn't restructure that to make room for Kap.
But still not as good as Houston

Amirite?!?!?
[Reply]
BossChief 06:49 PM 06-01-2016
I'd be shocked if Miller puts a pair of pads on before getting a deal with 75 million guaranteed.

Over 20m per year.

1 ticket to the moon.
[Reply]
BlackOp 07:17 PM 06-01-2016
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
But still not as good as Houston

Amirite?!?!?
Tell your $120 million man...that KC's new $7 million dollar RT says hello. He blanked him last season...worst his game of his career.

When Miller gets 22 sacks, let me know.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 09:00 PM 06-01-2016
Tell your $120 million man...that KC's new $7 million dollar RT says hello. He blanked him last season...worst his game of his career.

When Miller gets 22 sacks, let me know.
I guess SB MVP will have to suffice.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:27 PM 06-01-2016
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
I guess SB MVP will have to suffice.
:-):-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:41 PM 06-01-2016
Just a reminder that if you're getting your hopes up on Stephenson improving your craptastic OL...he rated out at a lowly (34.5)...while his replacement, Schwartz was (86.6).

Elway paid him $5 million?....brilliant.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:52 PM 06-01-2016
Originally Posted by vailpass:
It ^ is insane. Don't feed it.
Once again, nothing intelligent to offer. I realize the irony will be lost on you...but a Bronco fan calling me troll on a Chiefs site...never mind.

I probably know more about that shit franchise than you...which is sad.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:58 PM 06-01-2016
Once again, nothing intelligent to offer. I realize the irony will be lost on you...but a Bronco fan calling me troll on a Chiefs site...never mind.

I probably know more about that shit franchise than you...which is sad.
You say the same 7-8 things over and over...
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:54 PM 06-01-2016
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
You say the same 7-8 things over and over...
I should just have to say the over-rated Donkos suck and be done with it...but then there is the incessant circle jerk of Denver trolls that infiltrate a Chiefs site and require reprogramming.

They think cheating and lawyer speak makes one a champion...looks like the corporate overlords have cattle-prodded their thoughts exactly where they wanted. "Cheating is honest"..."greed is good"...'freedom is slavery"....*belch

HGH is just another chapter in the fraud...Face it, you root/support the most corrupt franchise in NFL history...do you root for Enron and Madoff too?
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 05:56 AM 06-02-2016
I should just have to say the over-rated Donkos suck and be done with it...but then there is the incessant circle jerk of Denver trolls that infiltrate a Chiefs site and require reprogramming.

They think cheating and lawyer speak makes one a champion...looks like the corporate overlords have cattle-prodded their thoughts exactly where they wanted. "Cheating is honest"..."greed is good"...'freedom is slavery"....*belch

HGH is just another chapter in the fraud...Face it, you root/support the most corrupt franchise in NFL history...do you root for Enron and Madoff too?
:-) You're cute.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:31 AM 06-02-2016
Originally Posted by vailpass:
5 AFCW crowns, 2 SB appearances in 3 years, reigning SB champions.
You realize that was entirely due to Peyton right? Without him you don't get the bulls hit calls you got at the end of games last year. You realize that right??
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:37 AM 06-02-2016
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
You realize that was entirely due to Peyton right? Without him you don't get the bulls hit calls you got at the end of games last year. You realize that right??
Do you have a list of the bullshit calls or just pointing to a couple that you didn't like and screaming foul? I mean, it's kinda the mantra, right? Soft schedule, favoritism, BS calls or non-calls. The Patriots blew it down the stretch, giving Denver the #1 seed.

Got any depth to that claim? And, what about the actual SB game... what shenanigans took place there to hand the title over to Denver? They couldn't possibly have just won that on their own.
[Reply]
Page 370 of 4915
« First < 270320360366367368369370 3713723733743804204708701370 > Last »
Up