ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 370 of 449
« First < 270320360366367368369370 371372373374380420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Schefter: Jalen Ramsey has asked for a trade
St. Patty's Fire 04:17 PM 09-16-2019
https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...813515777?s=21
[Reply]
Warrick 03:40 PM 09-23-2019
The Cowboys may have to cut bait with Byron Jones due Dak's huge contract... I wouldn't be opposed to snatching him off their roster.
[Reply]
carcosa 05:10 PM 09-23-2019
I am diagnosing Jalen with an acute case of Wannabeachiefitis!!!!
[Reply]
Kman34 05:13 PM 09-23-2019
Originally Posted by carcosa:
I am diagnosing Jalen with an acute case of Wannabeachiefitis!!!!
Meant to give you a thumbs up.. fat fingers.. Rep on the way.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:18 PM 09-23-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Darby is going to be out a little while for the Eagles with a hamstring. Let's see how desperate they get.
Damn. Yeah I bet they offer 2 firsts. Maybe more.
[Reply]
carcosa 05:23 PM 09-23-2019
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Meant to give you a thumbs up.. fat fingers.. Rep on the way.
Thank u!!
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:52 PM 09-23-2019
This is why you don't trade for guys like Ramsey.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...-cant-practice

You can click the link if you want to see 56 ads that will give the NFL 11 cents in ad revenue, but essentially Ramsey is claiming to be sick and not showing up at practice, and nobody believes him.

I hate guys like that.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 08:06 PM 09-23-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:

You can click the link if you want to see 56 ads that will give the NFL 11 cents in ad revenue, but essentially Ramsey is claiming to be sick and not showing up at practice, and nobody believes him.

I hate guys like that.
A guy who doesn’t want to be part of the organization doesn’t want to practice?
[Reply]
chiefforlife 08:10 PM 09-23-2019

I hate guys like that.
I disagree. I know its a bad look but once a guy knows what the situation hes in is not good. What else can he do. I was so angry with Gonzalez when he asked for a trade but once you sit back and digest what has happened and how he was the BEST at his position but still couldnt win. I get it.

I for one am not going to hold that against him. If we get him, clean slate. If we dont, fuck him!
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 10:04 PM 09-23-2019
To appease some of you "we don't have the money to pay him - we can't give up those high of picks" Nancy boys....any chance we make a run at Josh Norman if all other avenues (Howard, PP, Jalen) fail?
[Reply]
Setsuna 11:19 PM 09-23-2019

I hate guys like that.
You are actually stupid. You read the propaganda and took the bait. You'd think after the media dragged Hill through the mud you would be less knee jerk. You need to calm down dude.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 11:24 PM 09-23-2019
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
You are actually stupid. You read the propaganda and took the bait. You'd think after the media dragged Hill through the mud you would be less knee jerk. You need to calm down dude.
So are you saying that Ramsey was at practice? Or that he wasn't, but had a legit reason? (Not that Rain Man needs me to defend him, but he's obviously far from stupid. His contributions at CP make that quite clear.)
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:27 PM 09-23-2019
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation:
To appease some of you "we don't have the money to pay him - we can't give up those high of picks" Nancy boys....any chance we make a run at Josh Norman if all other avenues (Howard, PP, Jalen) fail?
Josh “burnt toast” Norman. No thanks. Ward and Claiborne are better
[Reply]
Setsuna 11:32 PM 09-23-2019
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
So are you saying that Ramsey was at practice? Or that he wasn't, but had a legit reason? (Not that Rain Man needs me to defend him, but he's obviously far from stupid. His contributions at CP make that quite clear.)
No he was actually...GASP...sick. Throwing up and everything. Again. He's stupid. Two things can be true. He's stupid and he's contributed to CP. Get over it.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:37 PM 09-23-2019
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
A guy who doesn’t want to be part of the organization doesn’t want to practice?
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
I disagree. I know its a bad look but once a guy knows what the situation hes in is not good. What else can he do. I was so angry with Gonzalez when he asked for a trade but once you sit back and digest what has happened and how he was the BEST at his position but still couldnt win. I get it.

I for one am not going to hold that against him. If we get him, clean slate. If we dont, fuck him!
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
The way I read the situation is not about Ramsey and the Jaguars. It's about Ramsey and adversity. He handles adversity poorly, and minor adversity at that. When the chips are down and you need guys to saddle up and face down the bad guys, Ramsey is clearly not the type of guy who can do that. He's the guy who'll be running away covering his head and shrilly screaming excuses.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:41 PM 09-23-2019
Setsuna is going all Myles Jack on me. Someone help him off the field before he falls down.

[Reply]
Page 370 of 449
« First < 270320360366367368369370 371372373374380420 > Last »
Up