ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 37 of 77
« First < 273334353637 3839404147 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rashee Rice [arrested and now out on bail]
DaFace 04:02 PM 04-10-2024
The other thread is a dumpster fire. I'm sure this will become one as well, but might as well start with a clean slate. I'll at least try to keep the OP updated with any notable news. Feel free to PM me if I miss anything good.

Arrest warrant and potential charges:
Spoiler!

Analysis from a defense attorney:
Spoiler!

Turned himself in and now out on bail:
Spoiler!

Random minutiae:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 04:26 PM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
:-) I used to think this guy was going to own all the chiefs receiver records eventually

what a dumbass

now everyone else is going to own all his shit in civil court
Nah, the injuries are probably well within the liability limits of his insurance policy.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 04:38 PM 04-14-2024
NFL has no moral code so why should any owner. I don't give a damn what the players do after hours. Some are morons and some aren't. My stance changed after the Hunt thing. I only care about what they do on the field. Rice looked to be a legit bad ass. I'm keeping him through his rookie deal unless we just can't.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 04:41 PM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
lmfao

Fuck this shit. We do that and we are stupid and d another team will be praised for picking him up just like last time. No way in hell am I curring him. Why would we? He still going to play so why not keep him.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 04:45 PM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
**** this shit. We do that and we are stupid and d another team will be praised for picking him up just like last time. No way in hell am I curring him. Why would we? He still going to play so why not keep him.
Guys an idiot... You definitely keep Rice and give him the short leash if he does anything stupid. I'm guessing he learns from this and will make football the most important part of his life going forward.
[Reply]
Womble 04:54 PM 04-14-2024
There are reports that Clark Hunt is set to punish Rashee for his involvement in the crash by making him train without A/C next season.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 05:15 PM 04-14-2024
I fucking love all these Kansas City heroes who must protect the safety and sanctity of the city of Dallas.

It's not your fucking business, dipshit. Stay in your lane.
[Reply]
Katipan 05:31 PM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
I ****ing love all these Kansas City heroes who must protect the safety and sanctity of the city of Dallas.

It's not your ****ing business, dipshit. Stay in your lane.
What the even fuck is this post?
[Reply]
Kman34 05:37 PM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
lmfao

Kids do stupid shit.. I did stupid shit as a kid.. No one was seriously hurt .. He came forward.. He’ll take his punishment and play for the Chiefs.. This guy is a dipshit..
[Reply]
BossChief 05:57 PM 04-14-2024
They are just doing what the media does…push a narrative that gets clicks and creates ad and subscription revenue.

This way, when Rice gets a 2-4 game suspension (that everyone knows will happen) they can fish for clicks again by acting like the league went light on him because he’s on the Chiefs.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 06:21 PM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
**** this shit. We do that and we are stupid and d another team will be praised for picking him up just like last time. No way in hell am I curring him. Why would we? He still going to play so why not keep him.
Right, but we knew ALL of that was going to happen last time as well and we still did it. Clark is a good owner, but releasing Hunt never made sense.
[Reply]
Balto 06:49 PM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by Womble:
There are reports that Clark Hunt is set to punish Rashee for his involvement in the crash by making him train without A/C next season.
And make Rice use the old stools instead of the new chairs in the locker room!!!
[Reply]
Balto 06:50 PM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by GeorgeZimZam:

LOL what a fuggin bundle of sticks.
OH it’s picture day! Instead of just 1 shitty bracelet I’m gonna wear two…AND a wooden watch!
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 07:15 PM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by 493rd:
Yep probably right!
I have gotten a huge kick out of that entire exhaust/financial planner/wealth thing.

Just roll with it.
[Reply]
Kiimo 07:18 PM 04-14-2024
You guys KC Star reporters have to be hot take idiots now to get a following. It's like the only thing left of being a newspaper reporter that moves the needle.

Dude doesn't even believe this, it's solely for clicks. Which you're giving him
[Reply]
threebag 07:25 PM 04-14-2024
The league should adopt and adhere to a zero tolerance policy. If I was to act like an ass at my job, even off the clock, I’d be looking for work with a not eligible for rehire label
[Reply]
Page 37 of 77
« First < 273334353637 3839404147 > Last »
Up