ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 37 of 46
« First < 273334353637 38394041 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Caleb Williams is destined to be a massive bust
penguinz 08:18 AM 03-01-2024

BREAKING: USC QB Caleb Williams has DECLINED to medical examinations with teams at the Combine and did not sign off on having his medical records shared
with all teams.

Williams is believed to be the first combine invitee ever to decline an examination, per CBS. pic.twitter.com/ipHqfxNBYJ

— MLFootball (@_MLFootball) March 1, 2024

[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 01:39 PM 03-30-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Ummm, no. No, I don’t. The article literally just says “short QBs struggle to throw over the middle because they can’t see over the linemen”. That’s it.
Do you have any numbers that contradicts that notion? It's easy to say "it's not true", but why don't you presents some facts behind it?

Originally Posted by :
I can’t say definitively. You’re talking about a small sample size, which I think has a lot to do with scouting biases. That bias seems to be going the way of the dodo if recent trends are any indication.
So it has nothing to do with WHAT'S BEING DONE ON THE FIELD!!..oh no it's "the scouts fault that short qb's struggle" :-)

Originally Posted by :
Doug Flutie, Mike Vick, Baker Mayfield, Drew Brees, Russell Wilson, Kyler Murray, Jeff Garcia, and Tua Tagovailoa are/were all plus starters in the modern NFL who stood at 6’1” or shorter.
The majority of them never lived up to the hype and had various struggles. Which is why anyone claiming Caleb Is a "sure thing" is silly.

Originally Posted by :
You are legitimately too stupid to breathe. He measured 6’ 1 & 1/8” at the combine and 6’ 0 & 7/8” at his pro day. That is well within the normal range of height variation for an individual.
The numbers for qb's UNDER 6'1 are even worse than they are at 6'1 dummy. That's the point. Kyler and Young are the last two in that category.

Originally Posted by :
There’s a multitude of reasons Baker and Kyler have struggled in the league. I don’t think I’d put their height in the top 5 for either.
Lol that's because you're in complete denial!!. :-)

Originally Posted by :
K, so you think Brees threw for 80,000 yards and nearly 600 TDs throwing outside of the hashes? Lol. Sure, chief. I’ll get right on that!
YOU said "he was great throwing down the middle" so show the stats then? What you waiting for?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:52 PM 03-30-2024
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Do you have any numbers that contradicts that notion? It's easy to say "it's not true", but why don't you presents some facts behind it?
You initially made the claim. The onus is on you to provide proof.

Originally Posted by :
So it has nothing to do with WHAT'S BEING DONE ON THE FIELD!!..oh no it's "the scouts fault that short qb's struggle" :-)
I think that plays a part, yes. From a young age, players who are not tall enough are likely steered toward different positions, which leads to fewer short QBs who make it to the league.

There’s precedence there actually in how the football world handled black QBs for decades. Coaches thought they were not smart enough to play QB or too athletic and were steered to RB or WR.

Originally Posted by :
The majority of them never lived up to the hype and had various struggles. Which is why anyone claiming Caleb Is a "sure thing" is silly.
This isn’t saying much. The majority of QBs struggle and don’t live up to the hype, doesn’t matter if they’re 6’1” or 6’5”.

Originally Posted by :
The numbers for qb's UNDER 6'1 are even worse than they are at 6'1 dummy. That's the point. Kyler and Young are the last two in that category.
:-) OK, well Caleb Williams is 6’1” so wtf are we talking about?

Originally Posted by :
YOU said "he was great throwing down the middle" so show the stats then? What you waiting for?
I’m not going to waste my time looking for splits.

You want me to do some legwork to show you that a top 10 QB of all-time, who threw for 80,000 yards and 571 TDs despite being known for having a weak arm, was able to exploit the middle of the field.

Think about that. Think about how fucking stupid you are.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 01:54 PM 03-30-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
WTF is DEI?
Didn't Earn It
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 02:27 PM 03-30-2024
You initially made the claim. The onus is on you to provide proof.
I showed you that I'm not alone with the notion I expressed. Now show me proof to disprove it then? If what me and others are saying is so wrong then prove it??

Originally Posted by :
I think that plays a part, yes. From a young age, players who are not tall enough are likely steered toward different positions, which leads to fewer short QBs who make it to the league.
But surely there's a REASON for that if what you say is true? And surely the evidence from shorter qb's in the league struggling also plays a part?

Originally Posted by :
There’s precedence there actually in how the football world handled black QBs for decades. Coaches thought they were not smart enough to play QB or too athletic and were steered to RB or WR.
This has nothing to do with smarts though. This is the physical nature of a QB and what has worked and not worked. And the facts suggest short QB's are not often as successful as taller one's. Simple.

Originally Posted by :
This isn’t saying much. The majority of QBs struggle and don’t live up to the hype, doesn’t matter if they’re 6’1” or 6’5”.
But again this is a silly comparison when there are way more 6'5 guys to choose from so the fail rate is naturally way more common.

Originally Posted by :
:-) OK, well Caleb Williams is 6’1” so wtf are we talking about?
No he's below 6'1. And qb's below that height who have Bern picked early have struggled.

Originally Posted by :
I’m not going to waste my time looking for splits.

You want me to do some legwork to show you that a top 10 QB of all-time, who threw for 80,000 yards and 571 TDs despite being known for having a weak arm, was able to exploit the middle of the field.

Think about that. Think about how ****ing stupid you are.
Lol if Brees was so good over thr middle AS YOU SAID then surely it should be easy to prove? Lol don't tell me this coward is running from another simple request? :-)
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:30 PM 03-30-2024
This is my first time running into this dude.

Is it me or is he a total shit stain of a poster?
[Reply]
penguinz 03:15 PM 03-30-2024

Not you.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 05:17 PM 03-30-2024

And who would have guessed that this clown would hide from simple questions? :-)
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 05:18 PM 03-30-2024
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Not you.
Who is this chump? :-)
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 05:24 PM 03-30-2024
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Who is this chump? :-)
I'm sure this will go over well for you.
[Reply]
BWillie 05:29 PM 03-30-2024
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Seriously. Not even fucking around anymore. What in the hell is wrong with Gayleb Williams? Dress, pink fingernails, pink lip gloss, pink phone. And he's responding to the trolls who are obviously getting to him. If any one of these events happens and I'm a GM, I'm concerned. If all of them happen, no way in freaking hell am I drafting this fruitcake. #NTTAWWT

[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 05:47 PM 03-30-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
WTF is DEI?
Destroying Every Institution
[Reply]
ghak99 05:50 PM 03-30-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I'm pretty sure that homosexual was trolling KC with that rig. The company name was "sorry in advance" and the bear was holding the flag. Troll went home with the L.

Celeb should take notes in case he ever finds himself rolling into Petty Pat's house.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:20 PM 03-30-2024
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Not you.
Still waiting bitch

Originally Posted by staylor26:
What specifically are my "irrational thoughts"?

I'll wait...

[Reply]
Fishels 06:38 PM 03-30-2024
Should be entertaining
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 08:04 PM 03-30-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
They're both gay! We get it already.
[Reply]
Page 37 of 46
« First < 273334353637 38394041 > Last »
Up