ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 37 of 60
« First < 273334353637 3839404147 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Insiders: Andy and Mahomes upset/mad
Hammock Parties 09:01 AM 11-11-2019
Just heard Fescoe talking about someone close to Andy that told him Andy was extremely distraught by this loss and knows he personally screwed up. This isn't just another loss. This affected Andy deeply.

I think we might see some changes going forward, especially in attention to late game situations.

The other thing I heard this morning from my source is that Mahomes was angry after the game yesterday. So angry that he was almost on the verge of tears. Going forward you might see more fire from Mahomes in leading this team and getting on others when shit goes south. Like Marino/Aikman type leadership.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 09:18 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by JakeF:
WTF? :-) :-)
I always enjoy the diaharrea guy on that commercial
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:19 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Yes you dumb fucks go ahead and fire Reid and see what happens. You were sucking his dick last week.
Yes they shamefully were. Just breaks my heart to see those salt of the earth peoples brought back to reality, it does.
:-)
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:21 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Thanks for lying, Kareem.

All he had to do was tell the truth & the NFL would have suspended him & he would be playing for the Chiefs right now. Dumbass!
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:23 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by jerryaldini:
I always enjoy the diaharrea guy on that commercial
I really like that commercial - more so than any i remember in recent days.
[Reply]
lcarus 09:24 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
It's what he didn't say. The Chiefs brass asked him several times is there any more to this story about the hotel incident. He said no, when he should have said, I kicked a chick because she attacked me. Then the video came out.
That stupid hotel incident. I know it's Kareem's fault entirely but man fuck that dumb girl. Probably gonna miss out on a Super Bowl because of some stupid drunk bitch and Kareem's inability to let it go.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 09:28 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
You don't get to have it both ways people.
Agree. My point is he probably takes even more heat if he takes it out of Mahomes hands and they don't get it. It's a no win if players don't execute, or D just makes a good play. Still, a couple runs there is a higher % option.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 09:34 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
I really like that commercial - more so than any i remember in recent days.
Yeah the expression and head turn and high voice by diaharrea guy
https://www.ispot.tv/ad/o7TE/pepto-b...stomach-noises
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:34 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
**** it, I can’t do all the negativity

Chiefs will rally and roll from here..
atta boy pugs!
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:37 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by lcarus:
That stupid hotel incident. I know it's Kareem's fault entirely but man **** that dumb girl. Probably gonna miss out on a Super Bowl because of some stupid drunk bitch and Kareem's inability to let it go.
Don't blame the chick... They had her phone and she had now way to call to get the 30 miles home. She was banging on the door to get her phone as would anyone. Kareem had some issues and this wasn't the only time. I don't think he handles alcohol well. Great guy when he's sober, gets a little nasty when he's drunk. We all know that dude.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:57 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Just heard Fescoe talking about someone close to Andy that told him Andy was extremely distraught by this loss and knows he personally screwed up. This isn't just another loss. This affected Andy deeply.

I think we might see some changes going forward, especially in attention to late game situations.

The other thing I heard this morning from my source is that Mahomes was angry after the game yesterday. So angry that he was almost on the verge of tears. Going forward you might see more fire from Mahomes in leading this team and getting on others when shit goes south. Like Marino/Aikman type leadership.
I doubt it, Andy only cares about filling his fat gut.

As for Mahomes, we'll see, but I doubt that too.

This is another no-heart Andy Reid team.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 11:01 PM 11-11-2019
It’s getting really old watching the late game offensive strategy being one of not going for it on fourth downs and/or in general being willing to accept letting the defense be on the field to win the game. It has costs us over and over again.
[Reply]
tredadda 11:04 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
Mahomes had that awesome slide for a 3 yrd loss on 3rd and 2 with the game on the line
I guess it’s better to mention this as a cause of our loss instead of the poor play call, missed XP, botched FG, blocked FG or the fumble that was returned for a TD.
[Reply]
Strongside 11:20 PM 11-11-2019
We need a “Clock Management Quality Control Analyst.”
[Reply]
stevieray 11:23 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Strongside:
We need a “Clock Management Quality Control Analyst.”
Remember when Nagy took over play calling?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:24 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
It’s getting really old watching the late game offensive strategy being one of not going for it on fourth downs and/or in general being willing to accept letting the defense be on the field to win the game. It has costs us over and over again.
Don't worry, Andy's learned....

[Reply]
Page 37 of 60
« First < 273334353637 3839404147 > Last »
Up