ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 37 of 49
« First < 273334353637 3839404147 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Jamaal signs with Broncos
rabblerouser 04:12 PM 05-02-2017
Per NFLnet. 1 year deal. I just threw up in my mouth...
[Reply]
Hoover 07:38 PM 05-23-2017
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Jamaal is now the third-fastest person in that group.
Man those Denver women sure are meaty....
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:51 PM 05-23-2017
From what I have heard, he looks slower than shit.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:06 AM 05-24-2017
Regardless of how this turns out, it is still an abomination for Charles to be playing for those orange clowns.
Any post-retirement business aspirations that Charles may have had in KC just went right down the shitter.
[Reply]
Rausch 06:10 AM 05-24-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Regardless of how this turns out, it is still an abomination for Charles to be playing for those orange clowns.
Any post-retirement business aspirations that Charles may have had in KC just went right down the shitter.
I forgive him.

He went full Kneel Smith but he's less emotional and even less intellectual.

In 10 years everyone around him will have leached his money away and we'll all be feeling sorry for the guy again...
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:14 AM 05-24-2017
I can't believe he would waste all of the goodwill capitol that he built up in his time in KC.
If he wanted to open a restaurant, a bar, a car dealership or whatever, it would have been a success because at least 98% of the fan base and town had nothing but complete respect for the man.
I'm fairly certain he will look back on this and realize what a mistake it was.
[Reply]
Rausch 06:27 AM 05-24-2017
I can't believe he would waste all of the goodwill capitol that he built up in his time in KC.
If he wanted to open a restaurant, a bar, a car dealership or whatever, it would have been a success because at least 98% of the fan base and town had nothing but complete respect for the man.
I'm fairly certain he will look back on this and realize what a mistake it was.
Charles was both a special olympian and the most productive HB in NFL history (per carry.)

There's a solid chance both you and me have a better idea of his future marketability than he does...
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 06:35 AM 05-24-2017
The bitterness about JC still confounds me. Cheer the jersey, I get it, but damn.
[Reply]
Lzen 07:08 AM 05-24-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
The bitterness about JC still confounds me. Cheer the jersey, I get it, but damn.
Signing with your division rival only because you want to get back at your old team and saying as much publicly might have something to do with that. And the comment about always wanting to be a Bronco was the dagger. You don't understand this? :-) :-)
[Reply]
Rausch 07:10 AM 05-24-2017
If healthy he only needs 5 touches to change a game...
[Reply]
Rooster 07:15 AM 05-24-2017
Some of it is pretty ridiculous IMO.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 07:30 AM 05-24-2017
Listen up, motherfuckers! Nobody does business in this town until Bug Diddy Hat says he can do business in this town!

I don't know, dude. To hear the guys on CP tell it, Jamaal's one of the dimmest bulbs ever to hit a hole. If that's true, he's probably better off not trying to make his way in the business world anywhere anyway.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 07:38 AM 05-24-2017
I really hate what Charles has done by going to the cheating Dinks and his comments have made it worse. I have more Charles shirts in my closet than any other player, but I refuse to wear them as long as be is a cheating donk. My hope is that he fails to make the team and just retires.
[Reply]
Rausch 08:03 AM 05-24-2017
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
I don't know, dude. To hear the guys on CP tell it, Jamaal's one of the dimmest bulbs ever to hit a hole. If that's true, he's probably better off not trying to make his way in the business world anywhere anyway.
God bless him.

He gave us 6 years of amazing play that would be otherwise completely unwatchable...
[Reply]
Eleazar 08:49 AM 05-24-2017
I could forgive him for signing there because it was seemingly a place where he could make the team and because he grew up liking the Broncos. It was his comments on the way out the door that have caused him to be dead to a lot of people.
[Reply]
wazu 09:36 AM 05-24-2017
His parting comments are what pushed most of us over the edge. Was already on shaky ground.
[Reply]
Page 37 of 49
« First < 273334353637 3839404147 > Last »
Up