ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 37 of 61
« First < 273334353637 3839404147 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>-- How do you feel about Hardees?
Simply Red 11:42 AM 06-28-2016
How do you feel about Hardees?

Hot Ham and Cheese?

Breakfast?!

coupon here
[Reply]
srvy 06:54 PM 07-03-2017
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Do you remember their short-loved venture into pizza?

That I dont remember.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:09 PM 07-03-2017
Originally Posted by srvy:
Anyone remember McDonalds short lived experiment with chicken wings a few years back? I was excited as it was actually something I would get other than a fillet o fish.
Mighty Wings.

Apparently they flopped which reinforced everything about the times and negated everything people gripe about regarding McDonalds.

They were more expensive than BW3's Tuesday special on wings, but in line with most other wing prices. [a little less than $1 each].

They appeared to be rejected because they were too expensive, too spicy and had bones, negating the notion that McDs serves food that's too bland and processed. People would rather buy frankennuggets than real chicken.
[Reply]
srvy 07:20 PM 07-03-2017
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Mighty Wings. Apparently they flopped which reinforced everything about the times and negated everything people gripe about regarding McDonalds.

They were more expensive than BW3's Tuesday special on wings, but in line with most other wing prices. [a little less than $1 each].

They appeared to be rejected because they were too expensive, too spicy and had bones, negating the notion that McDs serves food that's too bland and processed. People would rather buy frankennuggets than real chicken.
I ate them and liked them pretty well. I could take kids and they could get the nuggets and fries and they had something Dad could stomach. Hell of a lot better than wingstreet from pizza hut.
[Reply]
rico 07:22 PM 07-03-2017
Originally Posted by notorious:
They still do here, and yes, I like it.

I live in a town of 900 people, so it's a small town Subway. It's WAY better than the city branches.
Sounds like the same type of area I am from.

I wish the Subway we go to in our area made it. The one place I found it was in a town in Illinois (Dixon) when we were on our way to Lollapalooza.

I'd try the McDonald's pizza... I generally like McDonalds...just don't like the McFish, or whatever...because I don't like fish.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 07:34 PM 07-03-2017
I wish my small town had a Hardee's. The last time I had it was a year ago and the first thing I ate coming out of the boundary waters after 11 days of eating re-hydrated food and fish.

I remember the cost of my meal was about $15 but can't really recall what I had other than onion rings. But it was glorious.

Note to self: Never eat onion rings after 11 days of re-hydrated food.
[Reply]
threebag 08:01 PM 07-03-2017
Don't remember the pizza from McDonald's but they did have a McPizza it was like a hot pocket and it was a $1
[Reply]
notorious 08:22 PM 07-03-2017
Originally Posted by rico:
I'd try the McDonald's pizza... I generally like McDonalds...just don't like the McFish, or whatever...because I don't like fish.

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:32 PM 07-03-2017
May god have mercy on your rectums
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:37 PM 07-03-2017
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
May god have mercy on your rectums
So long as we're not called upon to pass a pasta giant meatball. Talk about wrecked 'em.
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:45 PM 07-03-2017
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Mighty Wings.

Apparently they flopped which reinforced everything about the times and negated everything people gripe about regarding McDonalds.

BW3 - talk about garbage.
[Reply]
notorious 08:52 PM 07-03-2017
Is that a before or after photo?
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:57 PM 07-03-2017
They look good! Had only heard good things about McD's wings. Never had tried them.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:30 PM 07-03-2017
A 550 post thread about fucking nasty ass Hardees...you are a legend, bud
[Reply]
RobBlake 01:54 AM 07-04-2017
Carl's Jr. is better than Red Robin by far
[Reply]
Hoover 05:40 AM 07-04-2017

hmm, might have to go grab breakfast there this am. They are open for other meals?
[Reply]
Page 37 of 61
« First < 273334353637 3839404147 > Last »
Up