ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 37 of 332
« First < 273334353637 383940414787137 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rasslin is YES! YES! YES!
Reaper16 09:58 AM 04-08-2014
Last thread has well over 10,000 replies. Its body is breaking down like The Undertaker's. Seeing as we might have crossed the threshold into a new era in the business, here's a fresh new thread.

[Reply]
Reaper16 10:54 PM 01-26-2015
If Reigns were always the Reigns of the last segment (a quiet, confident, "I know I'm going to beat you" affect) then he'd be much more palatable than his El Hijo de Hustle Loyalty Respect character.
[Reply]
keg in kc 01:40 PM 01-27-2015
So wwe announced today that they finally reached a million subs. (They say 'fastest growing subscription service! I say finally because that's what they originally projected...)

I wonder how many they lost this week if the stories about the cancellation part of the website crashing after the rumble are true, and what the sub numbers will look like at this time next week.
[Reply]
Hootie 02:01 PM 01-27-2015
I'm sure them trolling actually got them more, to be honest

shit, I didn't watch a single thing after last WrestleMania until this Rumble ... and suddenly, due to the epic troll, I'm interested again
[Reply]
keg in kc 02:18 PM 01-27-2015
I am too. But it's still not enough interest to get me to sub. Just enough to tune in to raw. And I doubt it lasts.
[Reply]
TimBone 02:50 PM 01-27-2015
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0:
I'm sure them trolling actually got them more, to be honest

shit, I didn't watch a single thing after last WrestleMania until this Rumble ... and suddenly, due to the epic troll, I'm interested again
Interesting that you stopped after Wrestlemania. I thought Wretlemania last year was a great show. Did it have anything to do with Bryan finally.getting the belts? Was there nothing ledt to root for story wise for you after that?
[Reply]
Hootie 03:57 PM 01-27-2015
Originally Posted by TimBone:
Interesting that you stopped after Wrestlemania. I thought Wretlemania last year was a great show. Did it have anything to do with Bryan finally.getting the belts? Was there nothing ledt to root for story wise for you after that?
Actually. You're right. I quit watching when Bryan got injured. I found myself fast forwarding for 2:45 minutes out of every RAW and just stopped caring + no cable.
[Reply]
Hootie 03:58 PM 01-27-2015
After the Rumble, I read a shit ton of articles because I loved the trolling they pulled off. Everyone was so mad. That's kinda funny. Place would've rioted if Dolph didn't come out at 30. Come to think of it, I wish he wouldn't have. Bautista at 30 would've been amazing.
[Reply]
okcchief 11:28 PM 01-27-2015
I got the network this weekend to watch some old shit since there was no football. I decided to watch the rumble for the fuck of it Sunday Night. I haven't watched since shortly after I saw CM Punk win the tile in OKC I'm thinking about 2007 or so. I really didn't watch much from 2002-2007 either. I really enjoyed the 3 way match. I had no idea who Rollins was going in and was impressed. I was liking the rumble at first. I thought Bray Wyatt was entertaining while he was in. I could tell what was going on by the crowd reaction without knowing who any of these news guys were. I think the last time Vince truly listened to the fans was the rise of Stone Cold. What fans like has changed and Vince has refused to change with it. He still wants to push the huge guys who aren't as talented. It works with Lesnar because he's good, but most of those guys are stiffs. I didn't know Reigns was related to The Rock so that makes even more sense. I will say there seems to be a lot of talent on the roster right now if they book it right. The Bryan/Lesnar match seems like a no - brainer for the David vs Goliath thing. I've also always loved Brock tossing around the small guys.

Anyway had a blast watching some old ECW and WWE stuff. I hope they get it together and make it fun to watch again. I do miss it when it's good.

I'll have to check out NXT this month. Sounds like my kind of thing. Not sure there will be much to keep me hanging in but I might give it a ride thru Mania.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 11:57 PM 01-27-2015
After the Rumble, I read a shit ton of articles because I loved the trolling they pulled off. Everyone was so mad. That's kinda funny. Place would've rioted if Dolph didn't come out at 30. Come to think of it, I wish he wouldn't have. Bautista at 30 would've been amazing.
:-) That would have been fucking hilarious.
[Reply]
Swanman 12:07 AM 01-28-2015
I don't know if it's trolling or they somehow found a way to book almost every segment of the Rumble match completely wrong. The only thing they did right was make Bray Wyatt look really strong.

They buried Ambrose, Bryan and Ziggler completely. The final three was Kane, Big Show and Rock's cousin. If that didn't have Vince's fingerprints, nothing does.

They also did the hilarious "sub a random black guy for Devon" gimmick. I marked out seeing Bubba but was really let down that Devon wasn't on the show. They had the perfect setup to have a little Dudley Boys / Wyatt Family showdown.

Also, the plan was to have Titus O'Neil go out in one second like Santino a few years back but the idiots completely botched the clothesline spot.

Wrestlemania could be a trainwreck if they don't make changes. Here is the card, if I were to guess:

Lesnar vs Reigns - yawn. Although i could see whoever wins the match then losing to Rollins with his cash-in

Bray Wyatt vs Taker - don't even know if Taker can do it anymore

Sting vs HHH - awesome 15 years ago

Cena vs Rusev - yuck

Rollins vs Orton - could be great but kinda meaningless

Usos vs who gives a shit

Golddust vs Stardust - not bad

Miz vs Mizdow - could be fun

Ziggler vs Barrett - solid undercard match

Random divas trainwreck

I have no clue what they would do with Bryan. Overall a solid undercard and the main events look god-awful.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 12:20 AM 01-28-2015
Sting and HHH at WM31 :-)

You know they're going to do that....HHH has to always been in the spotlight...and everyone will be really pissed off.
[Reply]
Captain Obvious 12:29 AM 01-28-2015
I see DB and Sheamus for Mania brought up quite a bit. I hope they give Cesaro and Kidd a shot at the Usos.
[Reply]
TimBone 04:07 AM 01-28-2015
Actually. You're right. I quit watching when Bryan got injured. I found myself fast forwarding for 2:45 minutes out of every RAW and just stopped caring + no cable.
Daniels injury is what led to Cena winning the belts at the TLC pay per view, so thats about when I quit as well.
[Reply]
TimBone 04:09 AM 01-28-2015
I watched last years Mania knowing it would be a win/win. I would either get to see Bryan get the belts, or Id get to see the major meltdown of.fans everywhere if they trolled the wwe universe that night and made Bryan lose. That would have been epic.

I did get to see a ton of grown men whine and cry about The Undertaker losing though, so that was cool.
[Reply]
New World Order 06:18 AM 01-28-2015
Did The Rock join The Corporation yet?
[Reply]
Page 37 of 332
« First < 273334353637 383940414787137 > Last »
Up