ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 37 of 114
« First < 273334353637 383940414787 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Anyone here doing the E-Cig / Vape thing?
pr_capone 03:05 AM 11-17-2013
Thanks to my vape, I've had only one single cigarette in the past 3 weeks. I have zero cravings for them and I feel considerably better. In fact, I still have about 5 smokes left in a pack and just can't see myself smoking those... don't want to.

Even better... 5ml of juice, which costs $5, lasts me about 2 weeks meaning that I am spending less in the long run. I only smoked, at most, a pack a week... but still.

I tried the Blu E-Cigs but they were terrible. Trying to "smoke" out of one of those was like trying to take a hit off a joint that was rolled WAY to tight.

I'm using an eGo-V v2 mega battery with variable voltage control with a gravity tank.

[Reply]
listopencil 10:25 PM 05-06-2014
Originally Posted by SPchief:
http://www.rapidtables.com/calc/elec...calculator.htm

This helped me zero in on where I needed to be at on each of my evods. I have different Coils (just by buying them from different places)
Also took a bit to get used to the warmer, thicker vape
That's a nice table, easy to use. I'll never stress out my battery or my mod. I don't go below 1.5 ohms and I don't go over 15 watts. My sets of batteries are rated at 10 amps continuous and 30 amps continuous. I found that the warmer, thicker vape is what hooked me. Felt more like smoking so I didn't feel the need to cheat. And the flavors that you can get are just crazy good. I have an order coming in (hopefully by the end of the week) with butterscotch fluid.
[Reply]
SPchief 10:29 PM 05-06-2014
Originally Posted by listopencil:
I have an order coming in (hopefully by the end of the week) with butterscotch fluid.
That's what I have in right now. Tastes just like the candy
[Reply]
listopencil 10:44 PM 05-06-2014
That's what I have in right now. Tastes just like the candy
Is it from Bomb Vapor?
[Reply]
SPchief 10:51 PM 05-06-2014
Is it from Bomb Vapor?
Mt. Baker
[Reply]
listopencil 11:05 PM 05-06-2014
Mt. Baker

Arrrgh. Now I have another vendor to try. The prices look decent, the options are good and the variety is pretty nice.
[Reply]
SPchief 11:08 PM 05-06-2014
Arrrgh. Now I have another vendor to try. The prices look decent, the options are good and the variety is pretty nice.
First one of theirs I got as a freebie from ecigforum was caramel apple, was fantastic before I got the Itaste. Got the Butterscotch from B&M store here in town. I haven't seen anything bad about them. Only seen good things. And price is pretty good.
[Reply]
listopencil 11:11 PM 05-06-2014
First one of theirs I got as a freebie from ecigforum was caramel apple, was fantastic before I got the Itaste. Got the Butterscotch from B&M store here in town. I haven't seen anything bad about them. Only seen good things. And price is pretty good.
I grabbed butterscotch from Bomb Vapor, it's my favorite candy. I was going to see how it went. It's the first site I visited that had an extra flavor option. I could seriously go for some very intense butterscotch flavor. I love the stuff.
[Reply]
SPchief 11:15 PM 05-06-2014
I grabbed butterscotch from Bomb Vapor, it's my favorite candy. I was going to see how it went. It's the first site I visited that had an extra flavor option. I could seriously go for some very intense butterscotch flavor. I love the stuff.
Buying it from a B&M, I couldn't do an extra shot, but it's still awesome. Let me know about Bomb Vapor, I've looked, but haven't bought anything yet.
[Reply]
listopencil 11:19 PM 05-06-2014
Buying it from a B&M, I couldn't do an extra shot, but it's still awesome. Let me know about Bomb Vapor, I've looked, but haven't bought anything yet.
OK. I got everything at 50/50 PG/VG, all of it with no nicotine.
[Reply]
SPchief 11:21 PM 05-06-2014
OK. I got everything at 50/50 PG/VG, all of it with no nicotine.
Mine is 65/35 with Nic obviously, still tastes like candy
[Reply]
listopencil 11:35 PM 05-06-2014
Mine is 65/35 with Nic obviously, still tastes like candy
That's right about what I have been doing with the stuff online. Mister-E-Liquid.com recommended it for their juices. I just wanted to see what 50/50 would be like. I found a store in my town that sells tobacco flavor at 8mgs. The brand is Kalari and it is really harsh. So I add a small amount of that occasionally for the flavor. I mix it down to about 2-4 mgs. Scratches the itch.
[Reply]
listopencil 07:43 PM 05-19-2014
Just dropping this link if anyone is interested:

http://rtdvapor.com/index.php/batter...mah-35amp.html

Efest IMR 18650 2500mAh 35amp

[Reply]
listopencil 07:44 PM 05-19-2014
That's 35 amps.
[Reply]
Buck 08:38 PM 05-19-2014
Want to recommend a vendor.

www.nicoticket.com

Juices are amazing. Some require steep time though.

Also, I'm down to 6mg.
[Reply]
listopencil 08:54 PM 05-19-2014
Oh, fuck. Butterscotch pudding.

[Reply]
Page 37 of 114
« First < 273334353637 383940414787 > Last »
Up