ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 37 of 126
« First < 273334353637 383940414787 > Last »
Media Center>Superman/Batman movie coming in 2015
tk13 11:50 AM 07-20-2013

---

Originally Posted by :
After decades of fighting evil solo, Batman and Superman will finally be teaming up on the big screen, sources confirm to The Hollywood Reporter.

Man of Steel director Zack Snyder will direct the tentpole with Henry Cavill returning as Superman. It is unclear who will play Batman in the new film. A release date of 2015 has been set, with a Flash movie appearing in 2016 and a Justice League movie in 2017.

Snyder's Man of Steel, which rebooted the Superman franchise, has grossed north of $600 million worldwide since it hit theaters this June.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hea...-league-589521

Originally Posted by :
Warner Bros. is about to bring together two of its most iconic heroes: Superman and Batman will unite in a new film, the follow-up to “Man of Steel,” set for release in 2015.

According to two sources with knowledge of the movie, Warner Bros. intends to announce the news at its Comic-Con International panel Saturday morning. Said a Warner Bros. spokesperson, “We don’t comment on rumors regarding these properties.”

“Man of Steel” director Zack Snyder is expected to reunite with screenwriter David S. Goyer and star Henry Cavill for the new film. It’s unlikely Christian Bale will step back into the bat suit, as the actor has indicated publicly that he has moved on from his days as Bruce Wayne.

“Man of Steel” producer and “Dark Knight” trilogy director Christopher Nolan is expected by some to produce the project, but the exact nature of his involvement is unclear.

The move marks the culmination of years of effort on the part of Warner Bros. and DC Comics to bring their superheroes together in a similar fashion to their primary competitor Marvel, which successfully combined its superheroes into a $1.5-billion box-office hit with “The Avengers.”

In the comic world, the two heroes are teaming up in a new series, “Batman/Superman,” by writer Greg Pak and artist Jae Lee.
http://herocomplex.latimes.com/movie...-man-of-steel/
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:07 AM 07-27-2014
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g0qX...ature=youtu.be
[Reply]
Gravedigger 11:10 AM 07-27-2014
I love that guys reaction like he was so surprised to see Superman and Batman in the same teaser. Also it's funny the crowd doesn't react till Superman is in the shot. Who couldn't tell that was Batman and the Bat Signal?
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:16 AM 07-27-2014
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
I love that guys reaction like he was so surprised to see Superman and Batman in the same teaser. Also it's funny the crowd doesn't react till Superman is in the shot. Who couldn't tell that was Batman and the Bat Signal?
Found that funny too...I thought they would've exploded as he turned on the signal
[Reply]
Setsuna 11:55 AM 07-27-2014
The suit looks good but I'm sorry I don't think she'll have the acting chops for it.
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 11:56 AM 07-27-2014
Maybe they won't fuck it up- even an average movie with the action will rape at the box office and I'll probably be satisfied simply given the characters.
[Reply]
Setsuna 12:03 PM 07-27-2014
Originally Posted by Aries Walker:
Not the clearest image in the world, but.

Batman is wetting himself when he shows up. The rain signifies it and hides it.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 07:16 PM 07-27-2014
They should call the movie. "Batman's Butt Chin vs. Superman's Gay Ray"
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:20 PM 07-27-2014
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:

:-) "HOHHHHH!

.... HOOOOHHHHHHH!"

I was wondering the same thing. I don't know if they were cheering for Superman (since they didn't cheer until he showed up), the fact that it was Supes and Bats on screen at the same time, or because it's obvious there's going to be a showdown..

Superman looks like he's about to wreck shit.
[Reply]
tk13 07:22 PM 08-06-2014
Kind of surprised by this, but WB moved up the release date of this movie to March 2016. Now there won't be a showdown with Captain America 3.

http://variety.com/2014/film/news/ba...16-1201277114/
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 07:33 PM 08-06-2014
Originally Posted by tk13:
Kind of surprised by this, but WB moved up the release date of this movie to March 2016. Now there won't be a showdown with Captain America 3.

http://variety.com/2014/film/news/ba...16-1201277114/
I'm actually shocked by that date.

A movie of this magnitude needs to be in Summer. I'm guessing all the big dates in summer 2016 have already been claimed?

Still, lots of time before release. WB could move it again if they are encouraged by early cuts of it.
[Reply]
Psyko Tek 07:49 PM 08-06-2014
I have seen a bad copy of the comic con teaser and it looks bad ass
if they are backing it off to march they must not have any faith in it
\
I think they are using to many characters,
this should be a 2 man show ( with lois and alfred)
with Luther being the only villain

the bat Vs the boy scout should not be an ensemble piece

found the footage on pirate bay

you want it you get it

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/10694...Leaked_Trailer
[Reply]
tk13 09:57 PM 08-06-2014
That is a surprising date, but I don't think it means they don't have faith in it. I'm pretty sure they're expecting this to be a billion dollar film. If nothing else, to kick off a whole series of DC films. Maybe they figure they can get out ahead of everyone else.
[Reply]
GordonGekko 10:05 PM 08-06-2014
Originally Posted by Psyko Tek:
I have seen a bad copy of the comic con teaser and it looks bad ass
if they are backing it off to march they must not have any faith in it
\
I think they are using to many characters,
this should be a 2 man show ( with lois and alfred)
with Luther being the only villain

the bat Vs the boy scout should not be an ensemble piece

found the footage on pirate bay

you want it you get it

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/10694...Leaked_Trailer
Gotta admit that 20 seconds is probably the most epic I've seen out of all the superhero movies in recent memory.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 10:34 PM 08-06-2014
Originally Posted by tk13:
That is a surprising date, but I don't think it means they don't have faith in it. I'm pretty sure they're expecting this to be a billion dollar film. If nothing else, to kick off a whole series of DC films. Maybe they figure they can get out ahead of everyone else.
Yes, the summer movie window feels like it's ever expanding or the lines are getting ever grayer. Cap 2 opened on April 4th. The late March date for this is basically like a week earlier than that.

There is really only 2 dead periods for movies anymore. Early September and late January.
[Reply]
GordonGekko 09:11 AM 08-07-2014
Does anyone know if there is going to be a physical threat to Superman in this film? I mean, the whole kryptonite to make him weaker thing I can see Batman doing to even a confrontation, but Superman has to have a legit physical opponent that can potentially bash his brains in for me really get a sense of danger in this movie.
[Reply]
Page 37 of 126
« First < 273334353637 383940414787 > Last »
Up