ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 37 of 663
« First < 273334353637 383940414787137537 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***The Official MMA Thread***
KcMizzou 08:18 PM 07-08-2010
Excited about an upcoming fight? Want to make predictions, or just give people a heads-up that there are some fights on? We can do it here.

(Also a good place to complain, dicuss, and agrue about the outcomes)
[Reply]
TrickyNicky 02:21 PM 10-27-2010
Rampage was my favorite fighter, up until he went crazy on energy drinks and hit some pregnant lady's car in a big truck with a picture of him on the side.

Now my favorite fighter is Matt Horwich, who might just be plain ole crazy.
[Reply]
raybec 4 02:21 PM 10-27-2010
Originally Posted by TheGuardian:
......and then being afraid to stand toe to toe with Rampage.......awesome growth.
So going toe to toe is a measure of growth?
[Reply]
Shogun 02:22 PM 10-27-2010
Originally Posted by TrickyNicky:
Rampage was my favorite fighter, up until he went crazy on energy drinks and hit some pregnant lady's car in a big truck with a picture of him on the side.

You want the hookup on Horwich? I got it. I'm pretty good friends with the weirdo. Anything you want. I love my Chiefsplanet.
[Reply]
ArrowheadHawk 02:23 PM 10-27-2010
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
So going toe to toe is a measure of growth?
ssshhh.....He is an expert. Never mind having a game plan that will win the fight.
[Reply]
ArrowheadHawk 02:24 PM 10-27-2010
Originally Posted by TrickyNicky:

I'm gonna have to say my favorite fighter of the moment is 'Bones' Jones.
[Reply]
Hug it Out Dan 02:25 PM 10-27-2010
Originally Posted by ArrowheadHawk:
ssshhh.....He is an expert. Never mind having a game plan that will win the fight.
and Lesnar boned his mom.....he's still pretty pissed about it.
[Reply]
raybec 4 02:26 PM 10-27-2010
I'm gonna have to say my favorite fighter of the moment is 'Bones' Jones.
I like Bones but I'm still wearing rose colored glasses and riding the Cain bandwagon, and no it's not new, somewhere in the beginning of this thread I predicted his championship.
[Reply]
Shogun 02:26 PM 10-27-2010
Also, if anybody here at the Planet needs ANYTHING MMA related, whether it be questions to fighters, MMA memorobelia, Anything, I'm your guy.
[Reply]
TheGuardian 02:28 PM 10-27-2010
Thats funny considering he caught Rampage pretty good in round one of that fight. You being such an MMA expert you should appreciate a good game plan.
not after that many months of big talk about how he was going to stand toe to toe with Page and make him eat his fist, etc so forth and so on, and then went into each round and scored a takedown, then pressed Page up against the fence to keep from getting hit. That's pussy. That's chicken shit. It's still fighting. I don't respect a guy that talks about how he's going to put his fist down a guys throat then shows he is too scared to stand and trade with the man. NO I don't respect Rashad and I think he's a coward for that.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 02:29 PM 10-27-2010
Originally Posted by Shogun:
Also, if anybody here at the Planet needs ANYTHING MMA related, whether it be questions to fighters, MMA memorobelia, Anything, I'm your guy.
Dana, is that you?
[Reply]
raybec 4 02:29 PM 10-27-2010
Ok, can you get me a years worth of free training at Jackson's or AKA or ATT or Extreme Couture?

It was worth a shot.
[Reply]
TrickyNicky 02:29 PM 10-27-2010
You want the hookup on Horwich? I got it. I'm pretty good friends with the weirdo. Anything you want. I love my Chiefsplanet.
If he ever fights in KC for Bellator again, I would definitely go and watch him fight. His interviews crack me up and his fight against Thales Leites was the shiiiiiiit.
[Reply]
TheGuardian 02:29 PM 10-27-2010
Originally Posted by Laces Out Dan:
and Lesnar boned his mom.....he's still pretty pissed about it.
I love a new guy opening his mouth in these threads. How did that work out for CoMo and MadMax? Not too good.
[Reply]
TheGuardian 02:31 PM 10-27-2010
Well Page is definitely more fluid on his feet, thats for sure. I really can't understand why he decided to stick around at Wolfslair Aka I cant stop a takedown from a 12 year old girl, Glad he is back at Big Bear, Wolfslair was a horrible gym for him, and the decision really confused/pissed me off. He doesn't sound overly optimistic or confident in his new video

Below are the key things he says in the interview which really makes me feel like he, himself, has given up on fighting in many ways. He's not talking like the old Rampage, and he never once says anything about how he loves fighting but rather he's in it for the money.

"I'm like numb to everything. I'm tired of doing interviews. I'm just working man. I work for a living. The positive things is I get paid to fight. I see it strictly as an occupation, and that's how I see things.

The most depressing quote from Rampage:

"You asked me about titles and stuff. That's not where my mindset is right now."

But then again, he could just be playing mind games, because thats one thing Page has always loved to do, get into the head of his opponent, We will see if this is just one huge elaborate trolljob or not. But I love me some Page.
That interview makes me think that Page was possibly having a really bad day and just wanted to be left the F alone.........

His fight with Machida will be very telling about where his career is.
[Reply]
Otter 02:31 PM 10-27-2010
I'm very disappointed (aka bummed TF out) Tito Ortiz dropped so much since being lightweight champ. I loved his fight style and how he managed to take on the overwhelming BJJ discipline that currently dominates UFC.

He was definitely one of my favorites. Here's to a comeback Tito! :-)
[Reply]
Page 37 of 663
« First < 273334353637 383940414787137537 > Last »
Up