ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 37 of 56
« First < 273334353637 3839404147 > Last »
Media Center>Soprano's Season 6 discussion.........
Kylo Ren 02:35 PM 02-02-2006
My wife and I are excited about the upcoming season of Sopranos. We've been waiting for about 2 years for this next season. This show is addictive.

Originally, I missed the first few episodes of season one. I've never seen them. But HBO has been showing all of the Sopranos episodes in order lately. I started watching every episode, starting with season one, episode one about a month and a half ago. It's been great. I watch it every weekday night at 7pm. I'm picking up allot of stuff that I missed the first time around. Also, seeing the entire series from the beginning, in order, episode after episode is really making things more clear. There were some things that I was foggy about. There's such a long offseason between seasons that you can forget important details sometimes. The timing will be just right. I should finish the final episode just prior to March when the new season starts. I can't wait.

Discuss.......

After reading another Soprano's thread, the topic of SPOILERS came up. So I thought there should be some RULES about spoilers for this thread.

I would say that one should read and post at your own risk. We will bump this thread to the top after each episode and have a discussion of that episode. I don't know how you can have a discussion without revealing spoilers. I don't even know why they'd be considered spoilers if the episode has already aired and most of America has seen it. So, if you want to post a "spoiler warning" in your post, that's fine. But if you don't, no one should complain. If you haven't see the current episode, you should not read this thread until you have.

With that said, if you have some inside information about an upcoming episode that would be a spoiler, you SHOULD NOT post that on this thread. I can't imagine that happening, because the Soprano's producers gaurd their secrets like Fort Knox. But, if you know something about an upcoming episode, keep it to yourself until after the episode airs. This is really common sense stuff, but I thought it should be spelled out just to keep arguments to a minimum.
[Reply]
luv 08:05 PM 05-20-2007
I haven't really paid much attention to the Sopranos, maybe a few episodes per season, but I've watched a few more this season. Really liked tonight's.
[Reply]
wutamess 09:03 PM 05-20-2007
Originally Posted by Chiefs_Mike_Topeka:
Wow....... what a great episode.

One point though if I were in Tony's shoes I would have killed CoCo.

:-)

The entire time I was hoping A.J. had died.
I'm sick of seeing/hearing/spending time on his story to develop.

Now we have to wait 2 more weeks for this war to start :-) . Why are they waiting 2 weeks for the next episode?
I wonder what Sil was grilling Tony about in the sneak previews.

I did however see t hat we have to fuggin see more of A.J. in the sneaks also.

~Wish he were dead.
[Reply]
luv 09:05 PM 05-20-2007
Originally Posted by wutamess:
:-)

The entire time I was hoping A.J. had died.
I'm sick of seeing/hearing/spending time on his story to develop.

Now we have to wait 2 more weeks for this war to start :-) . Why are they waiting 2 weeks for the next episode?
I wonder what Sil was grilling Tony about in the sneak previews.

I did however see t hat we have to fuggin see more of A.J. in the sneaks also.

~Wish he were dead.
Entourage is also on hold until the week after next. I believe they are premiering a movie, Bury My Heart At Broken Knee, in that time slot.
[Reply]
blueballs 09:07 PM 05-20-2007
memorial day weekend
people will be burning up
$3.50 gas visiting dead people
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:39 PM 05-20-2007
Damn I thought we were rid of that whiny little chit.

The war won't really start until the movie comes out.
[Reply]
jidar 01:18 AM 05-21-2007
I have hated Every single AJ storyline since this show came out. I sincerely wish they either got him involved in the family business or got him the **** out of the show because everything they've done with him has been terrible. I was sorely disappointed that he didn't die.

As for the Coco thing, that I don't get. In the mafia world they kill each other for dumb shit all the time, but here we actually have one of them doing something that would even make us regulars want to kill someone, and when Tony deals with the guy it turns into a big problem? I just don't understand why everyone gets so pissed at Tony, especially considering how dearly close Italians hold their familys? How the **** does everyone else not understand that? I think it would have made more sense if Tony killed Coco and then everyone let it go.
[Reply]
kcxiv 01:36 AM 05-21-2007
Its a tv show, thats why they didnt kill. Sometimes they do, sometimes they dont if they have a storyline involved.

Sometimes i think people forget its just a tv show, and its a "drama".
[Reply]
jidar 01:55 AM 05-21-2007
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
Its a tv show, thats why they didnt kill. Sometimes they do, sometimes they dont if they have a storyline involved.

Sometimes i think people forget its just a tv show, and its a "drama".
What kind of response is that?

"Because it's a tv show?" If your idea of discussing the storyline is dismissing peoples observations with some pretentious crap about people forgetting it's just a story (a mistake you're clearly above!) then why the **** are you in this thread?
[Reply]
kcxiv 02:20 AM 05-21-2007
Its because its a damn tv show and its meant for drama. I mean it exactly how i say it. There is no real other reason. Its TV.
[Reply]
Otter 02:42 AM 05-21-2007
Originally Posted by blueballs:
memorial day weekend
people will be burning up
$3.50 gas visiting dead people
You're one of the few people who have made me feel sorry for them over a bulletin board. Actually the only.

Dude, seriously, shape up or off yourself and get it over with.

EDIT: This post was meant to be an off color joke, if you saw the episode you'll have an idea of what I mean. I should have put a "poor you" in there and it probably would have made more sense.
[Reply]
trndobrd 03:05 AM 05-21-2007
Originally Posted by jidar:
I have hated Every single AJ storyline since this show came out. I sincerely wish they either got him involved in the family business or got him the **** out of the show because everything they've done with him has been terrible. I was sorely disappointed that he didn't die.

As for the Coco thing, that I don't get. In the mafia world they kill each other for dumb shit all the time, but here we actually have one of them doing something that would even make us regulars want to kill someone, and when Tony deals with the guy it turns into a big problem? I just don't understand why everyone gets so pissed at Tony, especially considering how dearly close Italians hold their familys? How the **** does everyone else not understand that? I think it would have made more sense if Tony killed Coco and then everyone let it go.
I thought Coco belonged to another family. If Coco is made, killing him would cause all kinds of problems. I have to say, the curbing was nice.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 06:32 AM 05-21-2007
I actually gave a small cheer when AJ was sitting on the diving board...I was pretty disappointed that Tony showed up to save him. Can't stand that kid.

RE: CoCo...I agree. If Tony whacks him, doesn't that mean that the other family would whack one of his? Eye for an Eye. This way, he has paid the dude back for saying what he did to Tony's daughter.

...did anyone esle think that the voice coming from Phil's house was not actually Phil? Makes me wonder why they may it a point to say that Carmine and Tony basically had it set up to come over, then when they do Phil won't talk to them. Then he talks to them but they can't see it's him, and it just didn't sound like Phil at all...

...I know, that's a bit "Mystery Theater" for the Soprano's, but that whole thing seemed really weird. Could be Phil's leutenant is trying to push the war...:-)
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 06:34 AM 05-21-2007
Originally Posted by trndobrd:
I thought Coco belonged to another family. If Coco is made, killing him would cause all kinds of problems. I have to say, the curbing was nice.
My wife cringed and shut her eyes...I have to admit, I grimaced at the thought.

...then Tony finds the tooth in his pant cuffs...maaaaan... :-)
[Reply]
eazyb81 08:09 AM 05-21-2007
Are they really going to try and go through with a war while finishing all these storylines in just 2 episodes? I hope it doesn't get rushed in the final shows.

That Coco chump really needed to get whacked, that was BS what he did. I know he's a made guy, but Tony's a boss - you just can't cross that line.

I'm not sure what the deal is with Phil and his crew, it seems like they are just dying to go to war, which is dumb. I despise that one little weasel that was in the restaurant when Tony stomped out Coco - I wish T would have put one through his head.

I'm guessing that Sil will be voice his displeasure with Tony in the next episode because Tony is letting personal feelings and vendettas get in the way of business, which hurts everyone else in his crew. Same reason why Carmine Lupertazzi was so eager to squash the beef between Tony and Phil.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 08:25 AM 05-21-2007
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
I actually gave a small cheer when AJ was sitting on the diving board...I was pretty disappointed that Tony showed up to save him. Can't stand that kid.
I was rooting for the pool.

He's sitting on the diving board boo-hooing, and I'm talking to the TV.....

"C'mon, c'mon do it. Do it you ****ing pussy. Do it already."

Got an odd look from the wife, to say the least.
[Reply]
Page 37 of 56
« First < 273334353637 3839404147 > Last »
Up