« First < 273334353637 38394041 > Last »
Media Center>Justice League (2017)
ThaVirus 02:08 PM 03-19-2021
I've never been a fan of Superman but I always love watching him kick ass
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 02:34 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I've never been a fan of Superman but I always love watching him kick ass
Waiting for cancel culture to kick in. Superman headbutts wonder wonan so hard she breaks the concrete.

"Superman contributing to violence against women culture!!"
[Reply]
Nickhead 04:04 PM 03-19-2021
Batman is the most useless super hero ever. Unsure how, but this version made him look even worse :-)
[Reply]
Valiant 07:32 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
Batman is the most useless super hero ever. Unsure how, but this version made him look even worse :-)
Yep him and wolverine most overrated characters.

This version was so much better. I hope all the viewership forces their hands and restarts the dcu.

I want it to rival mcu.

It wasn't perfect but it is literally 5x the original.

I hate all the griping from people on the length. Especially those I know watched wanda vision. Or binge watch series. Pause the movie, take a break.
[Reply]
Nickhead 07:59 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by Valiant:
Yep him and wolverine most overrated characters.

This version was so much better. I hope all the viewership forces their hands and restarts the dcu.

I want it to rival mcu.

It wasn't perfect but it is literally 5x the original.

I hate all the griping from people on the length. Especially those I know watched wanda vision. Or binge watch series. Pause the movie, take a break.
in all honesty, was it better than the theatrical version, hell yeah!
that said, i still thought the storyline was horseshit. special effects are lazy having everything dark in the background. they just dressed the pig up better this go around :-)
[Reply]
Valiant 11:20 PM 03-19-2021
in all honesty, was it better than the theatrical version, hell yeah!
that said, i still thought the storyline was horseshit. special effects are lazy having everything dark in the background. they just dressed the pig up better this go around :-)
I thought the storyline change was infinitely better. The visuals also. The look is just his style. The color saturation and villains look in the theatrical was horrible.

Like I said it wasn't perfect, but if that would have been released in theatres it might have saved the dcu and pulled a billion globally.

I really wonder about the heads of that group and how out of touch they are.

I am reading about how many people are watching it and that is amazing.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:29 PM 03-19-2021
I thought the storyline change was infinitely better. The visuals also. The look is just his style. The color saturation and villains look in the theatrical was horrible.

Like I said it wasn't perfect, but if that would have been released in theatres it might have saved the dcu and pulled a billion globally.

It is being released theaters
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:52 AM 03-20-2021
It wasn't changed, it was the original story.

There's no way to prove one way or the other but I seriously doubt this claim, especially at 4 hours in length. It would reduce the number of showing per day by nearly half and once word got around, I don't think there's a chance in hell it would have broken $1 billion.

Do you even know the backstory? Snyder's adopted daughter committed suicide. He and his wife produced the film and after her death, they were unable to continue. Instead of waiting until their grieving period was over and they felt like returning to the grind of the film, Warner's hired Joss Whedeon, who reshot 88 pages, which was essentially the entire film.

Whedon's version was very, very different from Snyder's and he's nearly lost his career over his behavior on set and off.

HBO Max "claims" to have 40 million subscribers, up from 14 million in December, which I find highly unlikely, especially considering that they do not share their metrics. Regardless, it would be an absolutely astounding number if even 10 million subs watched the film in its initial 24 hour period and would have likely crashed their servers, which are bunk at this point, anyway.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 10:34 PM 03-19-2021
How the **** can anyone dislike Batman? Basically is a billionaire ninja with an assortment of gadgets that would make MI6 blush.

Not to mention he has the best rogues gallery of any super hero.
[Reply]
Nickhead 11:12 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
How the **** can anyone dislike Batman? Basically is a billionaire ninja with an assortment of gadgets that would make MI6 blush.

In this iteration, go back and watch how little he contributed to defeating the otherworldly beings. fuck all LOL

He is so weak he needed Superman to lift him from the edge of the hole. :-)

Batman worked great as a hero when his prey were bank robbers and penguins, but not against aliens :-)

**and for the record I feel the same way about several Marvel characters too :-)
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:13 PM 03-20-2021
In this iteration, go back and watch how little he contributed to defeating the otherworldly beings. fuck all LOL

He is so weak he needed Superman to lift him from the edge of the hole. :-)

Batman worked great as a hero when his prey were bank robbers and penguins, but not against aliens :-)

**and for the record I feel the same way about several Marvel characters too :-)
Batman is fucking awesome and he's a core founding member of the Justice League. His billions fund the whole thing.

He's way out of his league facing JL-level threats but he's still useful.
[Reply]
Valiant 11:24 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:

I hate batman fans and the I am batman mantra that he can defeat everyone. It is bunk. 99% of every villain or hero would clap him.

Same with wolverine but comic writers always have them win.

Everyone faults superman for no weaknesses. Read batman.

Also I highly recommend young justice series. It is on hbo now as well.

Dc makes amazing animated movies.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:12 AM 03-20-2021
I hate batman fans and the I am batman mantra that he can defeat everyone. It is bunk. 99% of every villain or hero would clap him.

Everyone can beat Wolverine? Explain that one.
[Reply]
Valiant 06:46 PM 03-20-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Everyone can beat Wolverine? Explain that one.
Almost every character can delimb him. He is the least powerful x-men.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 09:46 AM 03-20-2021

Not sure how you put Wolverine in the same category as Batman, or consider Wolverine overrated and that 99% of villains would clap him. That statement leads one to believe that you must be quite seasoned at taking your head on spelunking expeditions to the deepest caverns of your own ass, so maybe that has something to do with it.

Wolverine is practically invincible. Unbreakable skeleton, insane healing factor, and adamantium claws. Who is supposed to be beating him regularly, and who has he beaten that you feel was eye roll worthy bs?

Batman beats enemies with intelligence, and gadgets. Detective, strategist, and can get his hands dirty.

In respect to the question of what did he do against otherworldly beings, well he beat Superman in BVS. Without that whole " hey bro our moms have the same name" bro fist moment Bats would have killed Supes with the kryptonite spear. It was over.

As for the Steppenwolf threat, he assembled the team to do the fighting.

He's the brains of the operation, but hes not incapable of handling himself against stronger enemies.
[Reply]
Page 37 of 44
« First < 273334353637 38394041 > Last »
Up