ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 37 of 56
« First < 273334353637 3839404147 > Last »
Media Center>Indiana Jones 5: First Details
Hammock Parties 12:33 PM 05-21-2021
https://www.theilluminerdi.com/2021/...5gsE-j2lqNlXGk

Originally Posted by :
Plot and character details have still been kept tightly under wraps, until now. The Illuminerdi can exclusively reveal the roles of Mads Mikkelsen and Shaunette Renée Wilson. And on top of that, when the next installment of the Indiana Jones franchise will take place.

According to our sources, Mads Mikkelsen will be playing the villain in this new installment of Indiana Jones. His character is described to us as a Nazi scientist enlisted into NASA by the United States government to work on the space agency’s moon landing initiative.

Shaunette Renee Wilson will be playing Mads Mikkelsen’s villain’s CIA handler responsible for “babysitting” the Nazi scientist turned NASA recruit. There will also be a female villain, “an evil and brutal killer” who will work with Mads Mikkelsen’s character. According to our sources, Scarlett Johansson actually passed on this role previously.

Mads Mikkelsen’s character’s description not only reveals that he will be the villain of Indiana Jones 5, but when the franchise’s next installment will be taking place.

The next Indiana Jones adventure would logically be set during the 1960s space race. NASA’s Apollo 11 landed on the moon in 1969, so it wouldn’t be a shock for the film to be set later in the 1960s, especially since the fourth Indiana Jones film was set in 1957. And in classic Indiana Jones fashion it looks like our hat wearing, whip wielding, archeologist will have another chance to punch some Nazis, with Mikkelsen’s villain being a former scientist for Hitler’s Reich.

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 03:24 PM 06-22-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Watchmen has a 65% on RT and it's a classic.

:-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:29 PM 06-22-2023
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
here's a guy who hates everything
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 03:29 PM 06-22-2023
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Outside of minor nitpicks, as you can do to virtually any movie, what's bad about it?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 03:35 PM 06-22-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
You hate a lot of good movies. Your opinion is dog shit.
I didn't say I hated any of them. There's nothing wrong with the occasional mediocre movie. They can't all be classics.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 03:37 PM 06-22-2023
Watchmen has a 65% on RT and it's a classic.
I enjoyed it well enough, but it's far from a classic. There has never been a "superhero" movie that belongs on a list of classics.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 03:43 PM 06-22-2023
WTF are you wearing phoebe? jesus

Built like Dylan Mulvaney.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:43 PM 06-22-2023
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
I didn't say I hated any of them. There's nothing wrong with the occasional mediocre movie. They can't all be classics.
That list is nothing but good god damn movies.

You disagree? DOG SHIT.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 03:44 PM 06-22-2023
I enjoyed it well enough, but it's far from a classic. There has never been a "superhero" movie that belongs on a list of classics.
The source material is classic and it's practically a word for word adaptation (with a different ending that was probably an improvement). Plus strong visuals.

What makes it far from great? And what movies are classics to you?
[Reply]
BigRock 03:44 PM 06-22-2023
Has the original ending been detailed anywhere? This is what I heard last Fall. Which I refused to believe anyone was dumb enough to do.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:47 PM 06-22-2023
Originally Posted by BigRock:
Has the original ending been detailed anywhere? This is what I heard last Fall. Which I refused to believe anyone was dumb enough to do.

Spoiler!
Yes. That is more or less accurate.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:54 PM 06-22-2023
LOOK at you morons

insisting on ruining the movie for yourselves

pathetic
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 04:00 PM 06-22-2023
The source material is classic and it's practically a word for word adaptation (with a different ending that was probably an improvement). Plus strong visuals.

What makes it far from great? And what movies are classics to you?
This is all totally subjective, but imo "great" and "classic" are two different levels of movies, similar to "pro bowlers" and "hall of famers" being two different levels of football players.

An example of the movies on my personal classic list would be "The Godfather 1 and 2", "Pulp Fiction", "2001", "Goodfellas", "Schindler's List", "Saving Private Ryan", and "Shawshank".
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:05 PM 06-22-2023
LOOK at you morons

insisting on ruining the movie for yourselves

pathetic
Sorry, but Lucasfilms doesn't get the benefit of the doubt anymore. I like to verify if it's worth my time and money before spending money on their products.
[Reply]
JohnnyV13 04:10 PM 06-22-2023
I still can't imagine a good movie in which Phoebe Waller Bridge has a big role. Maybe if she gets killed or she's portrayed as someone the audience is supposed to consider a complete imbecile. Perhaps I'll like Indy 5, but I'm not expecting to.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 04:49 PM 06-22-2023
This is all totally subjective, but imo "great" and "classic" are two different levels of movies, similar to "pro bowlers" and "hall of famers" being two different levels of football players.

An example of the movies on my personal classic list would be "The Godfather 1 and 2", "Pulp Fiction", "2001", "Goodfellas", "Schindler's List", "Saving Private Ryan", and "Shawshank".
So your point was that I should have used the word "great" instead of "classic?" LOL. Okay.

Pretty good list, although Pulp Fiction wouldn't be anywhere near my personal top 10.

I think you have to evaluate superhero movies differently than the all-time classics. It's hard to compare a comic book adaptation to Lawrence of Arabia. It’s like comparing 311 to Chuck Berry. Doesn't mean they can't be awesome in their own way.
[Reply]
Page 37 of 56
« First < 273334353637 3839404147 > Last »
Up