ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 37 of 365
« First < 273334353637 383940414787137 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
Easy 6 08:05 PM 10-30-2014
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
This has been going on for a lot longer than ten years.
Prove it you know it all prick.
[Reply]
Fish 08:54 PM 10-30-2014
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Hawt.

http://gawker.com/cops-teacher-got-s...her-1652191788
Holy shit. How does a married couple work that into a conversation?
[Reply]
phisherman 09:11 PM 10-30-2014
Originally Posted by Sully:
Yeah. Sorry i didn't make that clear.
Wow, Mr. Love, I hadn't thought of that name in years. That was some pretty scandalous stuff back then, I remember it well. That school had some characters in the faculty.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:28 PM 10-30-2014
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Prove it you know it all prick.
Does the name Mary Kay Letourneau ring a bell with you? She was arrested in 1997.

Yolanda Lyons is a famous example from Australia, who was carrying on in the 1980's.

Margaret Shaskey (Some teacher from New Zealand) was convicted of banging that guy from Dancing with the stars, and that started around 1990.

Carol Dougherty pled guilty to one in 1986.

Start there. Learn something, you ignoramus.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 07:00 AM 10-31-2014
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Hawt.

http://gawker.com/cops-teacher-got-s...her-1652191788
This took me entirely to long to figure out it was a female student with the married couple.
[Reply]
notorious 07:44 AM 10-31-2014
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
This took me entirely to long to figure out it was a female student with the married couple.
The husband will get 20 years while the wife gets probation.
[Reply]
ptlyon 07:46 AM 10-31-2014
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
I blame people who blame society.
I blame the Irish
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 07:47 AM 10-31-2014
Originally Posted by notorious:
It will be one to follow. I'll be interested in the outcome of it because I wouldn't be surprised if you were right.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:44 AM 10-31-2014
Originally Posted by notorious:

Yep. But she'll be annoyed when people say "Hey, how YOU doin'?" when she walks down to court to see him get taken away.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:53 AM 10-31-2014
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Does the name Mary Kay Letourneau ring a bell with you? She was arrested in 1997.

Yolanda Lyons is a famous example from Australia, who was carrying on in the 1980's.

Margaret Shaskey (Some teacher from New Zealand) was convicted of banging that guy from Dancing with the stars, and that started around 1990.

Carol Dougherty pled guilty to one in 1986.

Start there. Learn something, you ignoramus.
Ah, so theres four... not quite the epidemic it is these days now huh?

These incidents are up 27% since 2009 in Texas alone.
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...sconduct-Cases
[Reply]
Amnorix 11:44 AM 10-31-2014
Ah, so theres four... not quite the epidemic it is these days now huh?

These incidents are up 27% since 2009 in Texas alone.
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...sconduct-Cases

Yeah, the trick is you never know whether they're up because they're up, or because REPORTING of them is better. In the old days, there'd be much more of a desire to sweep it under the rug by the victim's family, I suspect.

It's just like the pedophile priest thing. Suddenly, things start to come into the light of day and a previously unknown epidemic is everywhere...
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 03:01 PM 10-31-2014
In an appropriate nod to this thread, the 1983 movie, My tutor was on last night.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:23 PM 10-31-2014
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
Yeah, the trick is you never know whether they're up because they're up, or because REPORTING of them is better. In the old days, there'd be much more of a desire to sweep it under the rug by the victim's family, I suspect.

It's just like the pedophile priest thing. Suddenly, things start to come into the light of day and a previously unknown epidemic is everywhere...
Sorry, but I'm not buying it... kids were no better at shutting their mouths about this kind of thing in my day, than they are now.

And I dont see why parents would be any less apt to report this 20-30 years ago either, if any concerned parent thinks little johnnys innocence has been tainted, they'd report it in 1980 or today just the same IMO.

I just dont believe that everything has always went on just like today and we just hear about more because its the information age... social mores change, things that were once quite taboo are no longer considered as bad, etc.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:23 PM 10-31-2014
Originally Posted by Amnorix:

Sorry, but I'm not buying it... kids were no better at shutting their mouths about this kind of thing in my day, than they are now.

And I dont see why parents would be any less apt to report this 20-30 years ago either, if any concerned parent thinks little johnnys innocence has been tainted, they'd report it in 1980 or today just the same IMO.

I just dont believe that everything has always went on just like today and we just hear about more because its the information age... social mores change, things that were once quite taboo are no longer considered as bad, etc.
[Reply]
vailpass 03:28 PM 10-31-2014

Interwebs, text, phone cams, etc...
[Reply]
Dayze 03:33 PM 10-31-2014
And America is way more pussified today than it was 30 years sgo. Like.. a lot more.
[Reply]
Page 37 of 365
« First < 273334353637 383940414787137 > Last »
Up