ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 367 of 617
« First < 267317357363364365366367 368369370371377417467 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

SAUTO 02:39 PM 06-06-2013
Originally Posted by unnecessary drama:
is this a slight at him for posting instead of doing his job?

well uh...you've been in this thread since 8 fucking AM and haven't left since. Do you even have a job? I'm starting to wonder...
my actual job here is called boss.

My secretary takes care of paperwork and people.
My three mechanics are fixing cars.

I'm sitting here laughing at his dumb ass
Posted via Mobile Device
Saul Good 02:42 PM 06-06-2013
Originally Posted by frazod:
I've never seen this movie - did your hero fuck a pie or something? Is that some frat thing?
Why didn't you see it? Did you read the reviews only to learn that it wasn't really a movie about baked goods, or are you just too fat to fit in a movie theater seat?

The theaters by me have armrests that can be lifted up allowing even the most corpulent of patrons to put down barrels of soda in relative comfort.

More likely you got banned from the theaters for sneaking in food. They'll usually look the other way if you hide some Mike & Ike's or Jujubes in your wife's purse, but trying to stuff an ice cream truck under one of your stretch-marked mammaries was bound to draw the attention of an usher. If you were smarter, you could have at least told ROR to stop ringing the bell and playing Pop Goes the Weasel.
Frazod 02:42 PM 06-06-2013
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
Lol. Yeah ok buddy.

I don't have to turn wrenches if I don't feel like it on any given day. I still get paid though.

So today I have made pretty good money with my feet on my desk laughing at you
Posted via Mobile Device
That's a real recipe for success! :-) You're kind of like Saul, if he'd ever done an honest day's work in his life.
Frazod 02:44 PM 06-06-2013
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
Why didn't you see it? Did you read the reviews only to learn that it wasn't really a movie about baked goods, or are you just too fat to fit in a movie theater seat?

The theaters by me have armrests that can be lifted up allowing even the most corpulent of patrons to put down barrels of soda in relative comfort.

More likely you got banned from the theaters for sneaking in food. They'll usually look the other way if you hide some Mike & Ike's or Jujubes in your wife's purse, but trying to stuff an ice cream truck under one of your stretch-marked mammaries was bound to draw the attention of an usher. If you were smarter, you could have at least told ROR to stop ringing the bell and playing Pop Goes the Weasel.
I don't need big theater seats. Is that a Kansas thing?
Frazod 02:47 PM 06-06-2013
Originally Posted by kstater:
You didn't answer the question, presumably because a KFC commercial came on to distract you.
What question was that? I'm drowning in vinegar and water here, sweetie. My monitor is like the drain in a woman's locker room.
SAUTO 02:51 PM 06-06-2013
That's a real recipe for success! :-) You're kind of like Saul, if he'd ever done an honest day's work in his life.
I don't really understand what you are getting at here.

I mean if you had ever been a boss you would probably understand how it works. For some reason you act as though its a bad thing.

Oh and if you spent your whole day off doing this I feel even worse for you than I previously had.
Posted via Mobile Device
Saul Good 02:52 PM 06-06-2013
I don't need big theater seats. Is that a Kansas thing?
You don't need big seats because the armrest fits comfortably in the recesses of your cavernous ass, or do you just park your rascal in the handicapped section?

Normally, those armrests get put up by couples so they can cuddle with each other, but if you and your wife tried that, the projectionist would probably get confused and show the movie on your backs.
KC native 02:53 PM 06-06-2013
Yes, none of the twats who stalk me from thread to thread want to read my musings.

Nope.

Not ever.

:-)
Delusional frazbob is delusional.

No one is stalking you in hootie's thread.
Fairplay 02:54 PM 06-06-2013
Frazod must be getting to hootie big time with him mentioning fraz in every single person he has listed.

Don't talk about him so much and it won't appear as though frazod is getting the best of you. JMO
KC native 02:56 PM 06-06-2013
Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe:
Are we having fun yet!?

vailpass 02:56 PM 06-06-2013
Jesus Christ. What's with the hate fest? I'm by the pool with a gold margarita and tipping it to you all in a peace toast.
Frazod 02:57 PM 06-06-2013
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
I don't really understand what you are getting at here.

I mean if you had ever been a boss you would probably understand how it works. For some reason you act as though its a bad thing.

Oh and if you spent your whole day off doing this I feel even worse for you than I previously had.
Posted via Mobile Device
It means that I wouldn't want to work for some lazy jerkoff who spends his time farting around on the internet instead of promoting/improving his business. It's tough out there. I wonder how many of your competitors spend all day being featured in dogpile of some guy they don't like on the internet?
KC native 02:58 PM 06-06-2013
Originally Posted by Fairplay:
Frazod must be getting to hootie big time with him mentioning fraz in every single person he has listed.

Don't talk about him so much and it won't appear as though frazod is getting the best of you. JMO

Frazod 02:59 PM 06-06-2013
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
You don't need big seats because the armrest fits comfortably in the recesses of your cavernous ass, or do you just park your rascal in the handicapped section?

Normally, those armrests get put up by couples so they can cuddle with each other, but if you and your wife tried that, the projectionist would probably get confused and show the movie on your backs.
Now I understand - you've confused me with Flopnuts.

Everything makes sense now.

No rascal(?), no special seats, just me, sitting here, laughing at what a douche you are. The pride of Kansas.
Saul Good 02:59 PM 06-06-2013
Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe:
Are we having fun yet!?
Not bad for goofing off at work...not how I'd want to spend my day off, though.
Page 367 of 617
« First < 267317357363364365366367 368369370371377417467 > Last »
Up