ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 367 of 421
« First < 267317357363364365366367 368369370371377417 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2018 Free Agents
Couch-Potato 09:52 AM 01-10-2018
Who are you letting walk/cutting/retiring?

http://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2018/...8-free-agents/

Who are you targeting?

http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/nf...t-tracker?pg=1
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:56 PM 03-26-2018
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Er I PUT A QUESTION MARK THERE, hence I WAS ASKING A QUESTION EINSTINE!!!... then i made an accurate statement that THEY DON'T HAVE MUCH PICKS IN THE TOP 100!!!..so please, TRY HARDER, YOU'RE FAILING RIGHT NOW :-) .
Much picks?

Is English your second or third language?

The Rams are going to be a tough team to beat with the additions of Peters, Suh and Talib, regardless of the number of picks they have at this time in the 2018 draft.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 10:04 PM 03-26-2018
I'm curious, have the Chiefs ever "gone all in" like the Rams have done this offseason? I don't recall in recent history us ever being in a position to do so.

I'm also curious if Mahomes has a season like Goff did in 2017 whether Hunt and Veach/Reid would pull the trigger on "going all in" to stock the roster with as much talent as possible.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 10:06 PM 03-26-2018
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Much picks?

Is English your second or third language?

The Rams are going to be a tough team to beat with the additions of Peters, Suh and Talib, regardless of the number of picks they have at this time in the 2018 draft.
LOL now John Gotti is backtracking and talking about what the Rams have done In FA like that has anything to do with the draft? LIGHTWEIGHT!! :-)
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 10:07 PM 03-26-2018
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
LOL now John Gotti is backtracking and talking about what the Rams have done In FA like that has anything to do with the draft? LIGHTWEIGHT!! :-)
wut

This thread is about free agency, moron.

And no, I’m not John Gotti. I’m friends with his brother, Bill Gotti, who owned Victor’s Deli for more than 25 years in Hollywood, but not John.
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 10:49 PM 03-26-2018
Who let the teenager in?
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 10:52 PM 03-26-2018
Control your young Dane :-)
[Reply]
chiefscafan 10:57 PM 03-26-2018
Ok so I'm sorry Rams fans here but I'd rather have Mahomes than Goff tired of hearing all pro Ram talk. Yes they have talented players but those players also have questionable character issues. Let's see if this really Jells. I for one love what Veach is doing. Also realize we still have the draft still sit back relax and enjoy the ride Chiefs' fans.
[Reply]
patteeu 11:14 PM 03-26-2018
Originally Posted by chiefscafan:
Ok so I'm sorry Rams fans here but I'd rather have Mahomes than Goff tired of hearing all pro Ram talk. Yes they have talented players but those players also have questionable character issues. Let's see if this really Jells. I for one love what Veach is doing. Also realize we still have the draft still sit back relax and enjoy the ride Chiefs' fans.
Yeah, I don't like what the Rams are doing at all. I'll be surprised if it ends up working for them. I much prefer the approach the Chiefs are taking, although I realize we're at somewhat different points on the curve.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 11:27 PM 03-26-2018
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Yeah, I don't like what the Rams are doing at all. I'll be surprised if it ends up working for them. I much prefer the approach the Chiefs are taking, although I realize we're at somewhat different points on the curve.
I respect the Rams approach this offseason for a couple reasons:

1) NFC West is a joke. Seattle in a rebuild, Arizona has no direction and a brokedick at qb and although San Fran is trending upwards, they played a joke of a schedule the last several weeks to get momentum. Rams are pretty much guaranteed a home playoff game.

2) Loading the defense while the likes of Donald and Peters are still on the cheap makes sense. Because Gurley and Goff are still on rookie deals they can add a premier offensive piece via trade and take on salary if need be.

3) Kroenke world and NFL media being given a huge stake in LA means exposure will move to hyperspace. The owners profit with a relevant LA market. Sorry Chargers, it ain’t you though....
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:28 PM 03-26-2018
Originally Posted by patteeu:
The Rams aren’t doing huge, long term contracts.

If they don’t get to the NFC Championship, they can move on in 2019.

Windows are very small these days to win a title.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 01:20 AM 03-27-2018
wut

This thread is about free agency, moron.
ER....

The Rams have a #1, #3, two #4's and five 6's.

Dumbo.
MAKE UP YOUR IMMATURE, SMALL, UNEDUCATED MIND INTERNET TOUGH GUY!!!

Originally Posted by :
And no, I’m not John Gotti. I’m friends with his brother, Bill Gotti, who owned Victor’s Deli for more than 25 years in Hollywood, but not John.
Oh no, does that mean you're going to send your buddy over for a "little chat" Mr boss? :-)
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 02:21 AM 03-27-2018
Stahp
[Reply]
DaNewGuy 02:38 AM 03-27-2018
Good morning guys hope everyone in here is feeling positive
[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 02:41 AM 03-27-2018
Seahawks | Earl Thomas trade offers coming in
Mon, 26 Mar 2018 15:12:29 -0700

Seattle Seahawks FS Earl Thomas has one year left on his contract, but the Seahawks are listening to trade offers for the star safety, according to general manager John Schneider.
[Reply]
Buckweath 06:20 AM 03-27-2018
The Rams aren’t doing huge, long term contracts.

If they don’t get to the NFC Championship, they can move on in 2019.

Windows are very small these days to win a title.
I wouldn't say the Patriots, Steelers, Seahawks and Broncos' windows were small.
[Reply]
Page 367 of 421
« First < 267317357363364365366367 368369370371377417 > Last »
Up