ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 366 of 379
« First < 266316356362363364365366 367368369370376 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 07:03 PM 01-19-2020
Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 10:16 PM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by Kman34:
But what is the game forecast?? :-)
https://youtu.be/cMTaklcC3hk

Sorry, can't embed from my phone. Not sure about Miami, but he's all over Nova Scotia.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 10:18 PM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by Hern:
This is exactly how I imagine 75% of all KC fans look like. He may be the skinniest one of the bunch also.
:-) Bastard.

Go outside and lay down on the sidewalk and make shit angels.
[Reply]
R Clark 10:22 PM 02-01-2020
Your a funny little queer aren’t ya
[Reply]
Hern 10:23 PM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
:-) Bastard.

Go outside and lay down on the sidewalk and make shit angels.

I don’t really mind it. I got FlaChiefs mother here to do my laundry.

I’m finally ready to predict.

30-28 final score.
[Reply]
Hern 10:25 PM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by R Clark:
Your a funny little queer aren’t ya

I don’t think I’m funny.

But your wife definitely has a good laugh when you pull your pants down.

Can we get back to football now???
[Reply]
Delano 10:28 PM 02-01-2020
Can’t wait to see the look on that cunt, Emmanuel Sanders’, face when the 49ers lose.
[Reply]
Stryker 10:34 PM 02-01-2020
I don’t think I’m funny.

But your wife definitely has a good laugh when you pull your pants down.

Can we get back to football now???
Yes we can! Most winning QB MVP's say "I'm going to Disney" OURS will say "I am going to shove this trophy straight up Hern's ASS!" You are the true epitome of the worst most immature fan I have ever witnessed. You are pathetic in all regards. I have no respect for you and the class you do not represent.
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 10:38 PM 02-01-2020
Does our fanbase have a group of knuckle draggers that storms opposing teams’ boards to spew retarded hot takes like the Pats dipshits last year and Niners clowns this year?
[Reply]
Hern 10:40 PM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Yes we can! Most winning QB MVP's say "I'm going to Disney" OURS will say "I am going to shove this trophy straight up Hern's ASS!" You are the true epitome of the worst most immature fan I have ever witnessed. You are pathetic in all regards. I have no respect for you and the class you do not represent.

Negative Amigo.

I’ve played it cool long enough. Y’all just keep on bullying me. If you think I’m the most immature poster here, then that just tells me you have everyone in this forum on ‘ignore’
[Reply]
Hern 10:43 PM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll:
Does our fanbase have a group of knuckle draggers that storms opposing teams’ boards to spew retarded hot takes like the Pats dipshits last year and Niners clowns this year?

Every fanbase has those creeps.
[Reply]
Delano 10:45 PM 02-01-2020
Every fanbase has those creeps.
Look at you being self deprecating. You can’t distract from the reality that you’re trying to troll on super bowl eve. Dude, go celebrate with your co fans. This is pathetic.
[Reply]
Stryker 10:51 PM 02-01-2020
Negative Amigo.

I’ve played it cool long enough. Y’all just keep on bullying me. If you think I’m the most immature poster here, then that just tells me you have everyone in this forum on ‘ignore’
Actually, I have NO ONE on "ignore" As far as bullying, I am not going to BULLY anyone. YOU just have a loud mouth and an unappealing demeanor about you that shows immaturity. How long EXACTLY have you been a 49ers fan? How old are you? Did you WITNESS "The Catch"? Did you see the glory days of the 49ers in the 80's? Do you know who your HC was then? Did you "LIVE" it? C'mon man be REAL!
[Reply]
Hern 10:55 PM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by Delano:
Look at you being self deprecating. You can’t distract from the reality that you’re trying to troll on super bowl eve. Dude, go celebrate with your co fans. This is pathetic.

‘Self deprecating’ hmmmm. I googled it. I’ve learned so many new words from this forum. I truly do appreciate all you guys.

I’m not here to troll. I’m here to talk football, KC fans just can’t help themselves and and talk crap. So I do it back.

Plus, it’s 2020 man. I can be on both KC forums and 9er forums. Mobile has made this so much easier. Maybe it’s time to upgrade from that pager you got there boomer.
[Reply]
Stryker 10:56 PM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Actually, I have NO ONE on "ignore" As far as bullying, I am not going to BULLY anyone. YOU just have a loud mouth and an unappealing demeanor about you that shows immaturity. How long EXACTLY have you been a 49ers fan? How old are you? Did you WITNESS "The Catch"? Did you see the glory days of the 49ers in the 80's? Do you know who your HC was then? Did you "LIVE" it? C'mon man be REAL!
Uh, I'm waiting? Cat your tongue? Come on let's here THE TRUTH!
[Reply]
Delano 10:58 PM 02-01-2020
‘Self deprecating’ hmmmm. I googled it. I’ve learned so many new words from this forum. I truly do appreciate all you guys.

I’m not here to troll. I’m here to talk football, KC fans just can’t help themselves and and talk crap. So I do it back.

Plus, it’s 2020 man. I can be on both KC forums and 9er forums. Mobile has made this so much easier. Maybe it’s time to upgrade from that pager you got there boomer.
Have you seen that tight ass on Kelce? Way firmer than Kittle’s saggy little cheeks.
[Reply]
Page 366 of 379
« First < 266316356362363364365366 367368369370376 > Last »
Up