ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 364 of 617
« First < 264314354360361362363364 365366367368374414464 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

Frazod 01:37 PM 06-06-2013
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
Just as well. I'm pretty sure your heart has taken enough abuse. I don't think you could survive the stress of seeing an actual attractive woman in a state of undress.

Best to stick with looking at your wife in a robe. No threat of getting an erection there.
I can handle it. Besides, with all the scars and bruises, we'll the lights low anyway. Much less awkward that way.

Does she still do that crazy thing with her tongue?
DaFace 01:37 PM 06-06-2013
Well, for the most part, I think it's mission accomplished for Frazod. The thread has successfully been derailed from Hootie's rankings to an all-out Frazod pile on.
Frazod 01:38 PM 06-06-2013
Originally Posted by KC native:
:-) frazbob has bitch tits.
This pretty much completes the guest list, BTW.
Saul Good 01:43 PM 06-06-2013
Originally Posted by frazod:
I can handle it. Besides, with all the scars and bruises, we'll the lights low anyway. Much less awkward that way.

Does she still do that crazy thing with her tongue?
By "does she still do that crazy thing with her tongue", I assume you mean, "does she still use her tongue for something other than lapping up gravy". Yes, she does.

I'm sorry that it seems crazy to you that someone would choose not to lap up gravy when gravy exists, but that's not uncommon for people who live in houses without steel-reinforced toilets.
Frazod 01:43 PM 06-06-2013
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Well, for the most part, I think it's mission accomplished for Frazod. The thread has successfully been derailed from Hootie's rankings to an all-out Frazod pile on.
I'm actually kind of touched. It's like every douchebag that I've ever made cry for years, joined together in rage.

I think later I'll start ranking them.
SPchief 01:44 PM 06-06-2013
This is really just becoming pathetic.
Frazod 01:45 PM 06-06-2013
By "does she still do that crazy thing with her tongue", I assume you mean, "does she still use her tongue for something other than lapping up gravy". Yes, she does.

I'm sorry that it seems crazy to you that someone would choose not to lap up gravy when gravy exists, but that's not uncommon for people who live in houses without steel-reinforced toilets.
No, I was talking about that tickley thing right at the base of the shaft. Makes me squirm a bit, but damn.....
tooge 01:46 PM 06-06-2013
can we create a new thread out of the last 40 or so pages of this one and call it the Official 8th grade insult thread?
SAUTO 01:47 PM 06-06-2013
I'm actually kind of touched. It's like every douchebag that I've ever made cry for years, joined together in rage.

I think later I'll start ranking them.
Shit I suggested you do that pages and pages ago...

Btw you have never made me cry, never will either. Hell I don't recall us having any disputes in the past. You have just made yourself look like such a bitch in this thread I couldn't help but comment about it.

Now you can say you don't care again or post a crying smiley because we all know that's all you have got
Posted via Mobile Device
Saul Good 01:49 PM 06-06-2013
To be fair, there's plenty of room left on frazod's bloated person. Only a dozen or so normal sized posters have piled on so far.

It's pretty fun up here. You should see how high you can launch someone with a well-timed double bounce from frazod's FUPA. He should probably consider putting up a net, though. Someone could get hurt if they were to fall. I don't know if homeowner's insurance would cover that. Fraz could ask a lawyer at his office, but I don't think they allow him to address them directly.
Frazod 01:49 PM 06-06-2013
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
Shit I suggested you do that pages and pages ago...

Btw you have never made me cry, never will either. Hell I don't recall us having any disputes in the past. You have just made yourself look like such a bitch in this thread I couldn't help but comment about it.

Now you can say you don't care again or post a crying smiley because we all know that's all you have got
Posted via Mobile Device
I mainly just hope nobody ends up dying because you forgot to tighten a crucial bolt while you were so busy telling me how much I don't matter to you.
Frazod 01:51 PM 06-06-2013
To be fair, there's plenty of room left on frazod's bloated person. Only a dozen or so normal sized posters have piled on so far.

It's pretty fun up here. You should see how high you can launch someone with a well-timed double bounce from frazod's FUPA. He should probably consider putting up a net, though. Someone could get hurt if they were to fall. I don't know if homeowner's insurance would cover that. Fraz could ask a lawyer at his office, but I don't think they allow him to address them directly.
You should call mommy and daddy and see if they'll provide a tent and a pony.
Mr. Plow 01:51 PM 06-06-2013

Saul Good 01:55 PM 06-06-2013
No, I was talking about that tickley thing right at the base of the shaft. Makes me squirm a bit, but damn.....
She couldn't find your shaft with a fucking sherpa. I'm pretty sure that tickling sensation you felt was maggots feeding on your festering bed sores. I saw a show about that once. I don't remember what channel it was on, but it wasn't Food Network, so you probably missed it.
Hootie 01:55 PM 06-06-2013
I'm still waiting for one person to read this thread and be like, "wow, Frazod really owned this thread." Or, "wow, Frazod was really humorous in this thread."

There is really only one word to describe the way he has posted in this thread and it is "bitch."

but that's ok...when he doesn't have a rebuttal he's just in everyone's head. Fortunately for him, though...my head has a 24 hour fitness center. Don't worry Frazod...my head is a Planet Fitness, and we have pizza parties every day. You don't actually have to exercise, and my head judges no one! Just don't eat all of the pizza it's for all of the people that are in my head, not just you.
Page 364 of 617
« First < 264314354360361362363364 365366367368374414464 > Last »
Up