JohnnyHammersticks 08:57 AM 02-27-2024
Originally Posted by In58men:
Can somebody create a “2024 Free Agency” thread, please. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Done
[Reply]
Dunerdr 02:13 PM 05-09-2024
Originally Posted by ModSocks:
Lol how does this guy still keep getting work.
He was good when Renfrow was! They might still have it despite all the evidence disagreeing.
[Reply]
In58men 05:55 PM 05-13-2024

Former Chiefs WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling — who recently visited with the Chargers — is in Buffalo tonight meeting with the Bills, per source.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) May 13, 2024

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 07:43 AM 05-14-2024

Former #Chiefs and #Packers FA WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling is expected to sign with the #Bills, per me and @TomPelissero. He’s on a visit there today and the two sides are closing in on a deal. pic.twitter.com/wCVGHjYQGp

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) May 14, 2024

[Reply]
gordonelloyd 08:22 AM 05-14-2024
The options are getting narrower. Renfrow or Thomas. Is there anybody else and assuming we can get someone on a veteran minimum I really think we should add to our wr room until we know what’s happening with rice.
[Reply]
Kiimo 08:28 AM 05-14-2024
lol Bills
[Reply]
nychief 08:36 AM 05-14-2024
Originally Posted by gordonelloyd:
The options are getting narrower. Renfrow or Thomas. Is there anybody else and assuming we can get someone on a veteran minimum I really think we should add to our wr room until we know what’s happening with rice.

We aren't adding those guys. Maybe someone shakes loose later this summer that is worth a shit... otherwise they are going to expect Watson, Toney and Moore to step up.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:48 AM 05-14-2024
Originally Posted by nychief:
We aren't adding those guys. Maybe someone shakes loose later this summer that is worth a shit... otherwise they are going to expect Watson, Toney and Moore to step up.
Which is to say that the Chiefs continue to not ACT like a team that expects to lose Rashee Rice for a big chunk of the 2024 season...

Both the Jones and OBJ deals would've been a pittance and easily fit under the cap if they truly expect to lose Rice for half a season.

I mean you could chalk it up to a blind spot for Moore and/or Toney - they demonstrated it last season. But it seemed with the Brown and Worthy additions that lessons were learned there.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 10:17 AM 05-14-2024
ESPN suggests we sign S/LB Jamaal Adams
[Reply]
TribalElder 10:58 AM 05-14-2024
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
ESPN suggests we sign S/LB Jamaal Adams
no thanks, just a piece of shit human

he went in on a fan in Seattle :-)
[Reply]
JPH83 11:11 AM 05-14-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Which is to say that the Chiefs continue to not ACT like a team that expects to lose Rashee Rice for a big chunk of the 2024 season...

Both the Jones and OBJ deals would've been a pittance and easily fit under the cap if they truly expect to lose Rice for half a season.

I mean you could chalk it up to a blind spot for Moore and/or Toney - they demonstrated it last season. But it seemed with the Brown and Worthy additions that lessons were learned there.
Surely a combination of being confident that Worthy and Brown offer more than Rice and MVS, hopeful that ONE of Toney or Moore learns how to play (let's be honest, Toney) and perhaps expecting to bring in someone in another position where the floor could be low like LT.

I'm sure they know more than we do, but enough to gamble on him being around, not sure about that. Are they confident another incident doesn't occur? Are they confident in the NFL's process and precedence mattering? Think they'd be unwise to be.
[Reply]
Toad 11:19 AM 05-14-2024
It is good to see the Chiefs acting like world champs. No reason to act desperate because they most certainly are not. Sans Snead, this roster is every bit as good as last year’s.

Just see what solid contributors become available in June…
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:24 AM 05-14-2024
Originally Posted by Toad:
It is good to see the Chiefs acting like world champs. No reason to act desperate because they most certainly are not. Sans Snead, this roster is every bit as good as last year’s.

Just see what solid contributors become available in June…
What we’ve lost in Sneed, we’ve more than gained in WR and probably LT.

Shit who knows with the young DBs we drafted. Trust Veach on that one.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 11:29 AM 05-14-2024
Perhaps the chiefs know that the defense team for rice has a time line. Or maybe they plan to draw it out.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:32 AM 05-14-2024
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Perhaps the chiefs know that the defense team for rice has a time line. Or maybe they plan to draw it out.
Maybe they read my posts and understand that Rashee is the real victim here
[Reply]
Mecca 11:39 AM 05-14-2024
There will be more cuts out there, I'm sure they're looking.
[Reply]
Page 363 of 365
« First < 263313353359360361362363 364365 >
Up