ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 363 of 791
« First < 263313353359360361362363 364365366367373413463 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2019 Free agency Thread
O.city 03:24 PM 02-05-2019
We don't really have one of these yet, so figured we could use this as a place to discuss potential free agent acquisitions and what we would like to look for them to bring in.

If any of you guys are interested, heres a good place to do some research.

https://overthecap.com/
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:02 PM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I hope Wylie manages to do so.

Erving isn't good. Once the initial 'well, he's not as shitty as he was with Cleveland' honeymoon wore off, I realized that he isn't THAT shitty, but he isn't very good either.

Wylie was a better player, IMO. Erving's probably best served as a swing-tackle/depth piece. I really hope he's not the starter out of camp.
He isn’t tht bad tbh but yes Wylie should be LG. I’m fine with Reiter at Center
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:02 PM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
You guys need to realize he isn't that player anymore.
Please enlighten me regarding your medical reports
[Reply]
O.city 01:02 PM 03-12-2019

Erving isn't good. Once the initial 'well, he's not as shitty as he was with Cleveland' honeymoon wore off, I realized that he isn't THAT shitty, but he isn't very good either.

Wylie was a better player, IMO. Erving's probably best served as a swing-tackle/depth piece. I really hope he's not the starter out of camp.
I would rather Wylie take the LG spot as well but Erving does bring some attitude to the line atleast.

Would you entertain trading LDT at this point with Wylie and company on board? I'm not keen on paying an injury prone G that much.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:03 PM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
It only takes one idiot.

People are saying that Brown broke the system because he found one organization stupid enough to capitulate when 31 others wouldn't. No, that's not breaking the system, that's simply finding the retard in the room.

Well if the Jets don't do anything stupid, I don't see anyone else likely to be Bell's idiot.
[Reply]
thabear04 01:03 PM 03-12-2019
DEVELOPING: An AFC North team continues to inquire about a potential trade for Giants WR Odell Beckham Jr., per Josina Anderson.
Anderson said during ESPN’s “NFL Live” that the Giants have had ongoing discussions with the unspecified team that’s believed to be the Browns.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:03 PM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
He was hurt last year. This year he has the whole offseason to prepare. He will be back!!
He's played about 5 minutes of the last 2 years and looked like total shit doing it...

Guys who miss time like that never return to form, he's older, he blew his achillies his other foot is a problem, what in that makes you think he's fine?
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 01:03 PM 03-12-2019
That tweet from Garafolo about them looking for a new leader in the secondary sticks with me. Really wonder if it was a sign that they were fed up with whatever Berry had done all last year.

We’ll see I guess tomorrow.
[Reply]
YontsRBake 01:04 PM 03-12-2019
Do we really gain that much from Cutting Berry instead of letting him play out this season and making him a June 1 cut in 2020?

I don’t see what we could really do with that money in 2019 that isn’t available now. Why not just wait?
[Reply]
O.city 01:04 PM 03-12-2019
If Brown is only gonna get 10 or 11 mil per year...…..nah don't do it.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:05 PM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Please enlighten me regarding your medical reports
Wow, you really think he's just going to magically be an all pro next year?
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 01:05 PM 03-12-2019

They need a true swing tackle, someone capable of being serviceable there in a pinch. That’s hard to find considering there aren’t even 32 good tackles in the league, but it’d be nice to have.

Maybe that’s Erving, not sure.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:05 PM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by YontsRBake:
Do we really gain that much from Cutting Berry instead of letting him play out this season and making him a June 1 cut in 2020?

I don’t see what we could really do with that money in 2019 that isn’t available now. Why not just wait?
He’s due a 7.5 mil guarantee if he’s on the roster tomorrow
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 01:06 PM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by YontsRBake:

Well the $9.5M from a June 1 cut could basically be viewed as draft pool money + some left overs for the season.

So they would theoretically be able to get right up against the cap right now knowing that another $9.5M is coming in June.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:06 PM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
I would rather Wylie take the LG spot as well but Erving does bring some attitude to the line atleast.

Would you entertain trading LDT at this point with Wylie and company on board? I'm not keen on paying an injury prone G that much.
Wylie brings attitude in his own right.

As for trading LDT - he's unquestionably better than the other 3 options we have to fill his role. And Andy's unlikely to put Wylie, Erving and Mckenzie out there without bringing in another veteran. So money will be spent, even after accounting for the dead hit we take on LDT.

And with 4 more years left on that deal, if he can stay on the field there's a potential to build a TON of positive equity in that contract given what OL are getting in FA these days.

I understand health is an issue, but I think I'd give him another season to prove me wrong (and for McKenzie to show more). I think we're a year too soon on that decision.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:09 PM 03-12-2019
Sounds like Ingram to Ravens. 8m per annually
[Reply]
Page 363 of 791
« First < 263313353359360361362363 364365366367373413463 > Last »
Up