ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 36 of 77
« First < 263233343536 3738394046 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rashee Rice [arrested and now out on bail]
DaFace 04:02 PM 04-10-2024
The other thread is a dumpster fire. I'm sure this will become one as well, but might as well start with a clean slate. I'll at least try to keep the OP updated with any notable news. Feel free to PM me if I miss anything good.

Arrest warrant and potential charges:
Spoiler!

Analysis from a defense attorney:
Spoiler!

Turned himself in and now out on bail:
Spoiler!

Random minutiae:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
The Franchise 01:45 PM 04-14-2024
The fact that he also added that we should trade him makes it 100 times worse. So we should give someone a talented player because he fucked up?
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 01:52 PM 04-14-2024
Yeah, this shit about cutting Rice needs to stop right freaking now. Why is it when one of our players screws up, they must instantly be cut but Von Miller is currently beating his friend’s wife as we speak and he seems to never miss a game?
[Reply]
New World Order 01:56 PM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
The fact that he also added that we should trade him makes it 100 times worse. So we should give someone a talented player because he ****ed up?
We learned after the Kareem Hunt fallout that another team would just wait 2 weeks until the news dies down then sign him.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:01 PM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
Yeah, this shit about cutting Rice needs to stop right freaking now. Why is it when one of our players screws up, they must instantly be cut but Von Miller is currently beating his friend’s wife as we speak and he seems to never miss a game?
Or Zay Flowers whose domestic violence incident seems to have vanished… with assistance from the Baltimore Police.
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 02:33 PM 04-14-2024
If he is on the team this coming season, is it acceptable to refer to him as a "speedster" or "speedy reciever"?
[Reply]
Otter 02:37 PM 04-14-2024
Pretty amazing how the 'don't do the crime if you can't do the time' peeps vanished into a new rabbit hole.
[Reply]
threebag 02:45 PM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Where does the star keep finding these dipshits?
Chiefs Editorial Board’s circle jerk
[Reply]
suzzer99 02:50 PM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois:
If he is on the team this coming season, is it acceptable to refer to him as a "speedster" or "speedy reciever"?
The PA should definitely play the Speed Racer theme song when he makes a play.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 02:52 PM 04-14-2024
What a dipshit, fucking trying to play the moral card but then replies with in the comments that he left his playbook in the car.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 03:16 PM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
The fact that he also added that we should trade him makes it 100 times worse. So we should give someone a talented player because he ****ed up?
Well, at least he's being honest that he's not bothered that Rice was in a car crash...

He's bothered that Rice plays for KC.

So being cut, suspended for a year, immediately playing for another team, all the the same.
[Reply]
TribalElder 03:20 PM 04-14-2024
:-) I used to think this guy was going to own all the chiefs receiver records eventually

what a dumbass

now everyone else is going to own all his shit in civil court
[Reply]
Pablo 03:24 PM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois:
They're gonna start calling him Minute Rice cuz he's so quick.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:29 PM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
:-) I used to think this guy was going to own all the chiefs receiver records eventually

what a dumbass

And him missing a few games is going to keep him from doing that now?
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 03:31 PM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by TribalElder:

what a dumbass

It’s amazing how naive a person can be, isn’t it? I mean I get he’s young and all that, but with so much on the line in your future, you just have to be smarter. That’s all there is to it. With great privilege comes great responsibility, and Rice just really made the rest of his life a lot less pleasant.

I hope he learned his lesson.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 04:00 PM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
,but with so much on the line in your future
THIS is what a 10 cent head doesn't understand.
[Reply]
Page 36 of 77
« First < 263233343536 3738394046 > Last »
Up