ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 36 of 57
« First < 263233343536 3738394046 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Ravens
TLO 05:50 PM 09-20-2020
Quite possibly a preview of the AFC Championship game.

Hopefully we can get healthy by Sunday
[Reply]
Ravens213 02:07 PM 09-24-2020
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
Except for two scenarios:

- Jackson has an injury taking away his mobility. A more pocket oriented QB like Mahomes still managed to get by in the pocket. Jackson completely falls apart as a passer if an injury keeps him from being able to run effectively.

- Baltimore is down big. Jackson doesn't have time to run much, forcing him to throw. See the playoff game. Jackson was ineffective.
Respectfully disagree... reposting the stats from my other post in regard to your second point. First point is kinda tough to argue so I won’t haha but I will say qbs are more prone to get injured standing in the pocket than they are outside of it.

Lamar Jackson - 60/99, 60.5% comp., 707 yds, 5td, 2int, 90.8 qbr
Mahomes - 88/144, 61% comp., 1120 yds, 7td, 2 int, 95.5 qbr
[Reply]
OKchiefs 02:15 PM 09-24-2020
Originally Posted by Ravens213:
Respectfully disagree... reposting the stats from my other post in regard to your second point. First point is kinda tough to argue so I won’t haha but I will say qbs are more prone to get injured standing in the pocket than they are outside of it.

I'm not arguing how susceptible Lamar is to injury, but everyone gets injured eventually. Mahomes dealt with it last year, Lamar eventually will as well.
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 02:26 PM 09-24-2020
Interesting argument.... but your stats are wrong. Below stats when trailing in 2019. Quite the revelation that when a an is forced into passing situations and the defense knows it that they will be less effective. Really good stuff man.

Do the math yourself if Lamar had the same amount of attempts but you’ll probably **** that up too.
The stats are correct. You’re just a blind, dumb homer.

Mahomes when trailing over the last two years? He’s 2nd with a grade well above 90.

Also, Lamar against teams that were .500 or better last season:

160/265
60.4 Completion %
1,740 Passing Yds
6.6 Y/A
6 out of his 8 INT

Unless he improves as a passer, he’s black Alex Smith and the Ravens are the old Chiefs. Feeds on weak competition and can’t play from behind. Good luck with that. We all know how that ends.
[Reply]
Ravens213 02:27 PM 09-24-2020
I'm not arguing how susceptible Lamar is to injury, but everyone gets injured eventually. Mahomes dealt with it last year, Lamar eventually will as well.
Fair enough. But he’s also better equipped to deal with an arm injury? Not sure how this is relevant bc my stats just backed my point that Lamar is a good passer when forced to throw. Oh well I realize Lamar will always have his critics as a passer but they are way over blown.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:33 PM 09-24-2020
I hope he DIES!
[Reply]
Ravens213 02:47 PM 09-24-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones:
The stats are correct. You’re just a blind, dumb homer.

Mahomes when trailing over the last two years? He’s 2nd with a grade well above 90.

Also, Lamar against teams that were .500 or better last season:

160/265
60.4 Completion %
1,740 Passing Yds
6.6 Y/A
6 out of his 8 INT

Unless he improves as a passer, he’s black Alex Smith and the Ravens are the old Chiefs. Feeds on weak competition and can’t play from behind. Good luck with that. We all know how that ends.
Lol you guys have dealt with this guy posting 26,000 times? Jesus. 6 whole interceptions against the best teams in the nfl? Your stats when he’s trailing are also still wrong but I appreciate you trying to change your argument.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 02:51 PM 09-24-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I hope he DIES!
Did Carcosa hack this account?
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 03:26 PM 09-24-2020
Florio and Sims both picking the ravens, in the nfl preview video four out of six went for the Ravens plus the herd and skip are going birds. The pats always spoke about the world being against them..and i can't help but feel like folks are praying for a ravens win on monday. I love it though because it will make a victory taste so much sweeter.
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 03:51 PM 09-24-2020
Lol you guys have dealt with this guy posting 26,000 times? Jesus. 6 whole interceptions against the best teams in the nfl? Your stats when he’s trailing are also still wrong but I appreciate you trying to change your argument.
Stats are wrong if they don’t support your argument lol.

Go play in traffic dumb fuck
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:20 PM 09-24-2020
Mahomes has brought his team back in 4 out of his past 5 games...all by at least 10 points. I haven't watched Lamar as closely as a fan of his team would...

How many comebacks does he have in his career? Any down by two scores?

Mahomes is 4-1 in the post-season...and that loss happened in OT where he never got the ball. Lamar is 0-2 against inferior play-off opponents....and is 0-2 vs Pat.

I like Lamar...but the Ravens would trade him for Mahomes without blinking an eye.
[Reply]
Ravens213 04:23 PM 09-24-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Mahomes has brought his team back in 4 out of his past 5 games...all by at least 10 points. I haven't watched Lamar as closely as a fan of his team would...

How many comebacks does he have in his career? Any down by two scores?

Mahomes is 4-1 in the post-season...and that loss happened in OT where he never got the ball. Lamar is 0-2 against inferior play-off opponents....and is 0-2 vs Pat.

I like Lamar...but the Raven would trade him for Mahomes without blinking an eye.
Sorry if I wasn’t clear... not trying to bring Mahomes down on any way. Just wanted to put stats out there that contend this theory that Lamar doesn’t play well when trailing. I think Mahomes is better than Lamar but I actually don’t think they would trade Lj for Mahomes. Ravens built the entire team around his style of play. Would be foolish to go back on that now.
[Reply]
DRM08 04:43 PM 09-24-2020
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Florio and Sims both picking the ravens, in the nfl preview video four out of six went for the Ravens plus the herd and skip are going birds. The pats always spoke about the world being against them..and i can't help but feel like folks are praying for a ravens win on monday. I love it though because it will make a victory taste so much sweeter.
Chiefs looked pretty shaky against the Chargers, so it makes sense for most folks to pick the Ravens. KC will need to play a heck of a lot better than they did last Sunday. Maybe the underdog role is a good spot for them.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 04:52 PM 09-24-2020
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Chiefs looked pretty shaky against the Chargers, so it makes sense for most folks to pick the Ravens. KC will need to play a heck of a lot better than they did last Sunday. Maybe the underdog role is a good spot for them.
I think by years end Chiefs will be better than the Ravens but right now I think Ravens are the better team. However you never know what can happen when Mahomes is there.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:59 PM 09-24-2020
Ravens built the entire team around his style of play. Would be foolish to go back on that now.
Speaking of foolish.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:06 PM 09-24-2020
Originally Posted by DRM08:

Mike Pennel is coming back and that will remedy the Chiefs run defense
[Reply]
Page 36 of 57
« First < 263233343536 3738394046 > Last »
Up