ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 36 of 108
« First < 263233343536 373839404686 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>THE COUNTDOWN to the NFL TRADE DEADLINE THREAD - Tues. Oct. 29th @ 4:00p Eastern Time
arrowheadnation 10:18 AM 10-08-2019
I figured I would create one location to house all of the breaking news, rumors, pessimism, despair, helplessness, frustration, and of course optimism leading up to the 2019 NFL Trade Deadline on:

Tuesday, October 29th @ 4:00p Eastern Time

3 weeks from today! We all have ideas of what the Chiefs need so I won't go into that, but hopefully this day will come and go with better results than last year for us.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:54 AM 10-23-2019
Watch the Panthers trade Cam Newton.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:09 AM 10-23-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
They should.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:10 AM 10-23-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
They should.
This. He’s done.
[Reply]
Jerm 11:11 AM 10-23-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
I saw some scuttlebutt about him and the Bears...probably just Twitter rumors.

Interesting though...
[Reply]
Chris Meck 11:17 AM 10-23-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
I saw some scuttlebutt about him and the Bears...probably just Twitter rumors.

Interesting though...
Well. If that's so then Nagy is not nearly as smart as we once thought he was.
[Reply]
Buckweath 11:39 AM 10-23-2019
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Trade a 2nd for Slay if he is available.
You haven't been following.

Taking into consideration the recent trades and the stance that the Cards GM has taken on PP, I've had in mind that it would cost the Chiefs at minimum a 1st and 3rd round picks. Now, I'm pretty sure that a 1st and a 2nd round pick would get it done. That's crazy considering I've had in mind all along that Peterson was worth about a mid 2nd round pick.

Similarly, you're not getting Slay for only a 2nd round pick. A few years ago yes, not now.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:08 PM 10-23-2019
But but I was told we need better CBs

Fun Fact: Through 7 weeks, the #Chiefs secondary have a 79.7 Passer Rating Allowed when the opposing quarterback has a clean pocket, the 2nd best in the NFL.#ChiefsKingdom

— PFF KC Chiefs (@PFF_Chiefs) October 23, 2019

[Reply]
Rain Man 01:15 PM 10-23-2019
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
I am starting to believe that we play with the team we have.

Not because Veach didnt try but because for whatever reason, teams asking to much or not wanting to help the Chiefs get even better.

Not much left out there that is "on the market" anyway.

Watching the Jets the other night, the one bright spot they had was Leonard Williams. That dude was playing. Not sure why but he has been mentioned as trade bait. I believe I even heard a third rounder could get it done.
Now thats something to consider. Unfortunately thats about all I can see that would help our team and not cost us next years draft.

I don't get the Leonard Williams rumors. If you're rebuilding, you don't trade a player in his fourth season if he's good. Is Williams underperforming?

And yeah, I know that contract year is coming up, but if you're rebuilding you should have room to keep good players.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 05:42 PM 10-23-2019
Imo after hearing that Josh Gordon has gone to IR, If I was Veach I'd be even MORE determined to bring in some players because honestly guys, the Pats have probably never been more vulnerable offensively than they are now. Now is exactly the time to strike I think and make sure our defense is for real by the time the playoffs come around.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:43 PM 10-23-2019
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Imo after hearing that Josh Gordon has gone to IR, If I was Veach I'd be even MORE determined to bring in some players because honestly guys, the Pats have probably never been more vulnerable offensively than they are now. Now is exactly the time to strike I think and make sure our defense is for real by the time the playoffs come around.
one difference maker on defense and we can crush that pathetic collection of talent
[Reply]
arrwheader 07:07 PM 10-23-2019
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Josh is a moron for this suggestion. Sure it's a possible silver lining to push things but don't lose...
610 has some terrible takes.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Dunerdr 08:08 AM 10-24-2019
ARE WE STILL IN PANICK MODE?!
[Reply]
oldman 08:40 AM 10-24-2019
Are there players out there that would make a huge difference? I'd say a few, but what would it cost to get them? Arizona has made it clear they're not going to give up PP without someone backing up the pick/player Brink's truck, so that ship has sailed as far as I'm concerned. Let's not forget the PMII extension and whatever we're going to do with Jones. That money alone will limit what we can do long-term with a player obtained by trade. It's just not wise to trade away draft capital for a rental player you can't keep. If you can obtain a superstar that is under a reasonable long-term contract, yes, you look at it, but not on someone who'll be pounding at the GM's door for a boatload of cash in the off season.
[Reply]
wheeler08 09:19 AM 10-24-2019
Y’all so worried about the Patriots like we’re just coasting to the AFC championship. We gotta get there first. And that might mean beating Indy, in Indy. Not something I’m comfortable with.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:20 AM 10-24-2019
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
Y’all so worried about the Patriots like we’re just coasting to the AFC championship. We gotta get there first. And that might mean beating Indy, in Indy. Not something I’m comfortable with.
We’ll beat their fucking ass if we get another chance.
[Reply]
Page 36 of 108
« First < 263233343536 373839404686 > Last »
Up