ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 36 of 103
« First < 263233343536 373839404686 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Mecole Hardman Thread*****
Dante84 06:56 PM 04-26-2019

THE CALL. ��

Mecole Hardman ➡ #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/R6I0fBkXkS

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 27, 2019

New @Chiefs WR Mecole Hardman’s PFF Draft Guide page.

You can find this and more than 600 others like this at https://t.co/N7X24Lr6At, use promo code “DRAFT19” for 25% off an Edge or Elite subscription.#ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/ZklhqRhmff

— PFF KC Chiefs (@PFF_Chiefs) April 27, 2019

[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:20 AM 05-03-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
I better not even see San Diego as the predicted division winner one more f****** time.
LA/whatever. No one gives a f*** or enough to watch anyway.

Don’t watch ESPN or the NFLN. It seems everyone is picking the Chargers to win it.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:44 AM 05-03-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Don’t watch ESPN or the NFLN. It seems everyone is picking the Chargers to win it.
According to Perry Farrell, everyone is so full of shit...
[Reply]
Buckweath 07:06 AM 05-03-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
It's a classic. Some things never change.

The Chargers being hyped up to win the West just to be reminded in the end that the Chiefs are the boss of the West .
[Reply]
TambaBerry 07:13 AM 05-03-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
6.75 3 cone is very good. Usually anything under 7 is “good” but if you are under 6.8 then you are definitely “very good”.

Hard to believe Hill was 6.53. That’s is absolutely insane to go with 4.29 speed.

Hardman isn’t Hill obviously but he’s got elite caliber speed both vertically and laterally. I think Mahomes and Andy will help him look good as a rookie.
Dorian O'daniel ran like a 6.51 or something 3 cone
[Reply]
gonefishin53 07:18 AM 05-03-2019
Hill, Watkins, Hardman and Kelce will have the back end of defense playing deep and wide. Replace Erving and Wylie with LDT and Mckenzie and the interior Oline will have more blocking power with no loss of mobility. Williams and Hyde should have gaping holes to run through. And then you add Mahomes' ability to move the chains with his feet if he has to. AR's offense should be virtually unstoppable.
[Reply]
Buckweath 07:27 AM 05-03-2019
Originally Posted by gonefishin53:
Hill, Watkins, Hardman and Kelce will have the back end of defense playing deep and wide. Replace Erving and Wylie with LDT and Mckenzie and the interior Oline will have more blocking power with no loss of mobility. Williams and Hyde should have gaping holes to run through. And then you add Mahomes' ability to move the chains with his feet if he has to. AR's offense should be virtually unstoppable.
Just my opinion but the offense last year was as good as it will ever be, Hill or no Hill.

I actually expect the offense to be slightly worse this year, even if Hill was to play all year, which obviously won't happen.

It was just that good last year.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:29 AM 05-03-2019
Originally Posted by Buckweath:
Just my opinion but the offense last year was as good as it will ever be, Hill or no Hill.

I actually expect the offense to be slightly worse this year, even if Hill was to play all year, which obviously won't happen.

Yep. It's just pure probability.
[Reply]
Aspengc8 07:32 AM 05-03-2019

Mind expanding on your thoughts? They are adding two better spread offense weapons in Hardman & Darwin Thompson. The actual yardage/ppg may differ, but as far as talent goes, this new group has a higher ceiling.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:33 AM 05-03-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
According to Perry Farrell, everyone is so full of shit...
everybody everybody everybody everybody everybody yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
[Reply]
gonefishin53 08:14 AM 05-03-2019

Actually, the defense last year was as bad as it will ever be as far as possession time for each opponent drive (30th), yards allowed per play (32nd), yards allowed per drive (31st), and first downs allowed (32nd). With the new coaching staff, a new scheme, and better players I expect the defense to be a lot closer too average than dead last in these defensive categories. If the offense is on the field more because the defense is on the field less, I expect more yards and more points from Mahomes and the Chief's offense.
[Reply]
MahiMike 08:21 AM 05-03-2019
I like how he plays defense on special teams too. Good tackler. A true football player.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:27 AM 05-03-2019
Hill + Hardman + Watkins.... a truly good problem to have right there. Even D-Rob has some great chemistry with Pat.

This would alleviate a lot of pressure from Hardman in year one. He’d be able to truly develop into our eventual #2 or #1.
[Reply]
Buckweath 08:55 AM 05-03-2019
Originally Posted by Aspengc8:
Mind expanding on your thoughts? They are adding two better spread offense weapons in Hardman & Darwin Thompson. The actual yardage/ppg may differ, but as far as talent goes, this new group has a higher ceiling.
Yeah that's two rookies who were not even highly drafted.

There is only one ball to go around and last year, everything was smooth and basically perfect offensively. There was no (major) injury to the best players and that offense was just firing on all cylinders all season long.

Some fans think a better defense will help the offense get more possessions and score even more points but I believe it's the opposite. When your defense is bad and allows tons of points, the offense has to go all out, be agressive and score tons of points too. That's kinda what it was last year.

When the defense is strong and doesn't allow too many points, the offense will get into a control the clock tempo and more runnings plays earlier during the game, making it score less points as not needing to score tons of points to win the game. It doesn't mean the offense is any worse but it just won't be as agressive and explosive throughout the game. The offense will become more concerned with just not doing any mistake and you win the game.
[Reply]
Aspengc8 09:11 AM 05-03-2019

There is only one ball to go around and last year, everything was smooth and basically perfect offensively. There was no (major) injury to the best players and that offense was just firing on all cylinders all season long.

Some fans think a better defense will help the offense get more possessions and score even more points but I believe it's the opposite. When your defense is bad and allows tons of points, the offense has to go all out, be agressive and score tons of points too. That's kinda what it was last year.

When the defense is strong and doesn't allow too many points, the offense will get into a control the clock tempo and more runnings plays earlier during the game, making it score less points as not needing to score tons of points to win the game. It doesn't mean the offense is any worse but it just won't be as agressive and explosive throughout the game. The offense will become more concerned with just not doing any mistake and you win the game.
I wouldn't say they were 'firing on all cylinders' all season. There were some lulls where Watkins' foot was bothering him and Hill had that high ankle issue. Replacing some pieces with guys that played in spread offenses very similar to what Andy runs will only make the offense more efficient. They are going to always try to put more points on the board when the opportunities present themselves, even when trying to burn more clock later in the game.
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:15 AM 05-03-2019

I don't see Mahomes ever pulling an Alex Smith. He will always be aggressive and want the big play.
[Reply]
Page 36 of 103
« First < 263233343536 373839404686 > Last »
Up