ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 36 of 232
« First < 263233343536 373839404686136 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Official 2017-2018 NBA Playoffs thread!
Al Bundy 08:21 PM 04-13-2018

We'll see if the Warriors recover from the end of the season stretch of stinkers.
[Reply]
-King- 07:35 PM 05-03-2018
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
43-8-14 on 19/28 shooting. In his 15th year in the league. By happenstance, I was sitting beside a bigger LeBron James fan than me. He knew and respected his greatness. You all should as well. It's a privilege to be able to watch the greatest player to ever play this game do his thing like that. Looks like it will be my last chance to do so this year as well.

I don't know where that Kevin Love has been for the entire playoffs, but if he shows up from now on, the Cavs really shouldn't have any problems in the next round either.
So he sucked while you stroked?
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
New World Order 07:39 PM 05-03-2018
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
43-8-14 on 19/28 shooting. In his 15th year in the league. By happenstance, I was sitting beside a bigger LeBron James fan than me. He knew and respected his greatness. You all should as well. It's a privilege to be able to watch the greatest player to ever play this game do his thing like that. Looks like it will be my last chance to do so this year as well.

I don't know where that Kevin Love has been for the entire playoffs, but if he shows up from now on, the Cavs really shouldn't have any problems in the next round either.

Difference between Jordan and Lebron fans:

Jordan fans weren't surprised when he put up 45 or so. It's always been par for the course.

Especially in the Finals.
[Reply]
dirk digler 07:41 PM 05-03-2018
what a run (26-8)by the Celtics to end the half and make this a game again
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:43 PM 05-03-2018
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Difference between Jordan and Lebron fans:

Jordan fans weren't surprised when he put up 45 or so. It's always been par for the course.

Especially in the Finals.
You're aware that LeBron has better career playoff and Finals stats than MJ, right? You can't win this.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:44 PM 05-03-2018
Originally Posted by -King-:
So he sucked while you stroked?
Posted via Mobile Device
Your obsession with LeBron's dick is interesting to me. This isn't the first time you've referenced this. :-)
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 07:49 PM 05-03-2018
As much as I think LeBron is the GOAT, it's sad that a lifetime fan of the Raptors would go to the game and take satisfaction in his performance.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:55 PM 05-03-2018
Originally Posted by Rudy tossed tigger's salad:
As much as I think LeBron is the GOAT, it's sad that a lifetime fan of the Raptors would go to the game and take satisfaction in his performance.
What's the other option? Dwelling on the disappointment of this franchise and its soft players? I'll pass.

A lifetime of disappointments from the Jays/Raptors/Chiefs/Leafs has more than prepared me for all of this.
[Reply]
banecat 07:56 PM 05-03-2018
It used to be noble to respect an opponent. Now it's all sore winners, and ever more sore losers. And have the Raptors even been around for a lifetime yet?
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 07:58 PM 05-03-2018
Originally Posted by banecat:
It used to be noble to respect an opponent. Now it's all sore winners, and ever more sore losers. And have the Raptors even been around for a lifetime yet?
Yes, old fuck. The 90s were a long time ago.
[Reply]
banecat 08:15 PM 05-03-2018
Yes, old ****. The 90s were a long time ago.
Ha. I'd ask for a pic of your mom to make sure that you're not my kid. But I don't want to take the chance of getting pinched on the back child support
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:46 PM 05-03-2018
In my experience, the Jordan dicksuckers are far worse than the Lebron dicksuckers. Those guys constantly go off the fucking deep end any time an NBA fan speaks highly of any basketball player but Jordan
[Reply]
banecat 08:54 PM 05-03-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
In my experience, the Jordan dicksuckers are far worse than the Lebron dicksuckers. Those guys constantly go off the ****ing deep end any time an NBA fan speaks highly of any basketball player but Jordan
They're both awful. Generational warfare is fun to watch at times, but it can also be very annoying. But with that said I can't wait until every Boomer is in the ground, and half of the Yers starve to death because they were never equipped in order to properly handle adulthood
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:01 PM 05-03-2018
Nice D Embiid
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:02 PM 05-03-2018
Embiid got burnt there. Didnt get his feet out in front.
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:05 PM 05-03-2018
Were those old guys just posing for the camera behind the announcers?
[Reply]
Page 36 of 232
« First < 263233343536 373839404686136 > Last »
Up