ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 36 of 114
« First < 263233343536 373839404686 > Last »
Media Center>**** Official PS4 Discussion Thread ****
007 08:45 PM 11-27-2013
Think its about time we separate the consoles. I would like to officially start a log of who owns a PS4 for future gaming groups.

Username ...............| CP name

lllGurulll ..................| Guru
SuddenlyToast ........| SuperChief
CONeal81 ...............| Wyatt Earp
SAULBADGUY ..........| SAULBADGUY
theXfactor82 ..........| CanadianChief
Jerm_C ..................| Jerm
Aturnis ..................| Aturnis
Betelgeuse-123 .......| mother****erjones
hnosaj2 .................| jiveturkey
bgguitarman ...........|bgguitarman
taklinn1..................|Nightfyre
KCFalcon59.............|KCFalcon59
shoxfan .................|Mr. Arrowhead
hboosboy ...............|Ted Theodore Logan
rogersmattr ............| Superturtle
valbrandon..............| BigBeauford
OnlyInDreams23 .....| Goshox
Hntrsdad..................l Gonzo
crazycoffey ..............| crazycoffey
kcrockaholic4life .......| kcrockaholic
Demonpenz .............| Demonpenz
Tytunn ....................| DC.chief
Smelcolm_Black .......| Chest Rockwell
djjasonp ..................| DJJasonp
pestilenceaf23 ..........| Dicky McElephant
TinyEvel ..................| TinyEvel
RAIZx762 ................| bigjosh006
TheGentleman69 .....| Clyde Frog
LuckyDogRocker ......| BigChiefFan
[Reply]
Gonzo 09:16 PM 08-17-2014
In getting a PS4 next week... Now then, I'm a huge Infamous fan. Thought they were great on the ps3. Should I get Second Son on the 4 as my first game or go with something else?
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 09:18 PM 08-17-2014
Last of us grounded mode is so ridiculously hard it's pathetic. I can't kill a clicker up close with shotgun to the head but I watched someone use a bow and it's instant? Ya ok.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 09:19 PM 08-17-2014
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
In getting a PS4 next week... Now then, I'm a huge Infamous fan. Thought they were great on the ps3. Should I get Second Son on the 4 as my first game or go with something else?
Second son is awesome
[Reply]
007 10:21 PM 08-17-2014
My son, who loved 1 and was so so on 2, says Second Son was great game play but he didn't care much for the character.
[Reply]
SuperChief 10:29 PM 08-17-2014
It's a great game - the gameplay is fantastic. I'd say go for it! :-)
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 10:36 PM 08-17-2014
I liked Second Son but it got repetitive after awhile and I never finished it. I liked the first two better than Second Son but it's still a very good looking game that has pretty good gameplay.
[Reply]
Gonzo 10:55 PM 08-17-2014
That's all I need. Second son it is.

I actually preferred 2 over 1, thought the story was much better and obviously the graphics were great. I can't fricken wait. My balls are tingling. Lol
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 11:21 PM 08-17-2014
Just make sure you get Destiny on September 9th.
[Reply]
millz 01:31 AM 08-18-2014
I hated Second Son - I want to trade it for The Last of us.

It looks good, I just never was a fan of the Infamous games.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 10:13 AM 08-18-2014
I'm getting the glacier white Sony gold headset sept 9 when I get Destiny
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 10:39 AM 08-19-2014
This is definitely a Souls a game :-)

[Reply]
frankotank 11:13 AM 08-19-2014
so....my kid just went off to college and left his PS4 at home. he's already regretting it and will grab it next time he's home. I've played a bit on it....but mostly it was him playing. well now that he'll be gone all the time I can play whenever I want so......

I was thinking of getting an XBOX One instead.....that way if he's home we'd have both.
any opinions on which is better?
[Reply]
millz 11:15 AM 08-19-2014
Originally Posted by frankotank:
so....my kid just went off to college and left his PS4 at home. he's already regretting it and will grab it next time he's home. I've played a bit on it....but mostly it was him playing. well now that he'll be gone all the time I can play whenever I want so......

I was thinking of getting an XBOX One instead.....that way if he's home we'd have both.
Just get another PS4 - don't even bother with Xone.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 11:44 AM 08-19-2014

The only difference is a better GPU with PS4. After that it's all about the games. I would like to tell you that there are games out now that are worth buying an XBox One for, but outside of Destiny in Sept. (which is also on the PS4 with more content) and Titanfall (which if you aren't a fan of the genre or game itself) everything else you can snag on the PS4 and be totally fine. I enjoyed Dead Rising 3, but after I finished it, there weren't many reasons to go back.
[Reply]
New World Order 01:52 PM 08-19-2014

I prefer the Xone, but if your son already has a PS4 I would get a PS4 as well. Assuming you play the same games you can play online with him when he is at school.
[Reply]
Page 36 of 114
« First < 263233343536 373839404686 > Last »
Up