ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 36 of 359
« First < 263233343536 373839404686136 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
ptlyon 12:33 PM 10-24-2014
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
He was being mean :-) what would be proper repercussions? A lynching? The electric chair?

I used to work with a lady in her 40s that had a son. At the time I was working with her she was in a monogamous relationship with a man but told me she was in a lengthy (I want to say 3 or 4 year) relationship with a woman at one point. They lived together and everything.

I'm not sure who gave you the power to determine what someone else should feel OR what any of that has to do with teachers boning students, responsibility, or repercussions...
Meaning, he's still rich, still making tons of money, and it doesn't matter to society. It's fine, it's the status quo for people like you. It's clear. You and people like you are the problem.

As for the other, I really don't give a shit if someone is straight, gay, fuck farm animals, or whatever. It's the notion that someone saying they are thinking it makes them special is the ridiculous part of society that it has become.

Like I said when I wrote it, maybe she wasn't the right example, but bitch about whatever that makes you a man, man.

I'm done trying to explain it.

Fuck off, and out.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:57 PM 10-24-2014
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Meaning, he's still rich, still making tons of money, and it doesn't matter to society. It's fine, it's the status quo for people like you. It's clear. You and people like you are the problem.

As for the other, I really don't give a shit if someone is straight, gay, fuck farm animals, or whatever. It's the notion that someone saying they are thinking it makes them special is the ridiculous part of society that it has become.

Like I said when I wrote it, maybe she wasn't the right example, but bitch about whatever that makes you a man, man.

I'm done trying to explain it.

Fuck off, and out.

None of anything you've been bitching about in this thread has anything to do with the topic of discussion. Every post you've made thus far has been a string of non-sequiturs.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:58 PM 10-24-2014
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
This truly is one of the strangest phenomenas of the last ten years or so, all of these young, married women risking both their careers and marriages all for some high school kid that probably isnt all that great of a lay in the first place.

Crazy sluts.
This has been going on for a lot longer than ten years.
[Reply]
TLO 03:21 PM 10-30-2014
http://nypost.com/2014/10/21/ex-gym-...-with-student/

If someone wants to post the story and pics, that'd be great. On my phone right now.
[Reply]
TLO 03:26 PM 10-30-2014

[Reply]
Amnorix 03:44 PM 10-30-2014
Waaay cute when in college:

Picked up weight when she got a little older. She is still only in her mid-20s.

[Reply]
siberian khatru 03:48 PM 10-30-2014
Originally Posted by :
Mahoney, who also was Moore’s assistant athletic director and an assistant girls basketball coach, resigned under fire after the teen’s ex-girlfriend spotted him and Mahoney at a pizzeria and called the cops, sources have said.
:-)
[Reply]
Hootie 03:49 PM 10-30-2014
these teachers are fucking retarded, man

I will say, in all honesty

I was at the absolute PEAK of my sexual performance when I was 16 years old...I had a slutty little girlfriend who wanted it at all times and I was like ROCK HARD twenty fucking times a day or whenever she even hinted at wanting to take a pounding

I look back at those days and miss them.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 03:53 PM 10-30-2014
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
Waaay cute when in college:

Picked up weight when she got a little older. She is still only in her mid-20s.

The look on her dog's face says it all.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 04:02 PM 10-30-2014
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
The look on her dog's face says it all.
"Dear God, please don't let the pantry run low, or I could be next on the menu."
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:10 PM 10-30-2014
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0:
these teachers are fucking retarded, man

I will say, in all honesty

I was at the absolute PEAK of my sexual performance when I was 16 years old...I had a slutty little girlfriend who wanted it at all times and I was like ROCK HARD twenty fucking times a day or whenever she even hinted at wanting to take a pounding

I look back at those days and miss them.

I think we were all like that.

It's a trade off though. You're way too horny to be able to last for any significant amount of time. Especially while fulfilling a sexual fantasy.
[Reply]
Skyy God 06:18 PM 10-30-2014
Hawt.

http://gawker.com/cops-teacher-got-s...her-1652191788
[Reply]
Hootie 06:26 PM 10-30-2014
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I think we were all like that.

It's a trade off though. You're way too horny to be able to last for any significant amount of time. Especially while fulfilling a sexual fantasy.
that was never the case for me

but probably only because I was banging that girl like 3 times a day
[Reply]
Dayze 06:29 PM 10-30-2014
Giggity
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 07:16 PM 10-30-2014
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
I blame society. ...
I blame people who blame society.
[Reply]
Page 36 of 359